Striving for more

The Power Of Asking Questions

4 posts in this topic

I remember Leo saying "I have 100s of videos, but maybe 1 or 2 ones will be particularly useful to you & they may change your life & it's ur job to consider which those might be. 

Well I think I have found my number 1 video! : The power of asking questions... I won't be watching anything else for now, this is more than enough. 

There's 2 posibilities here  :

1. This video is just fucking awesome & universally will solve everyone's problems
  2. My mind is uniquely creative in such a way that I find this exercise instantaneously & effortly fruitful, producing multiple streams of relevant & practical answers to my question within seconds.

I asked the question : "how to be more effective" ... and it turns out I already fucking know, & anything I don't know, I already know where to look

It's almost like an accountability thing too, when you ask "how to be more effective" it sends a brain signal to think & be proactive towards that goal, there's just something about asking it that pushes you to strive for it 

It's funny because to answer this question I'm pulling out facts that already exist within my memory but that I'd completely forgotten about, only now I'm quickly remember what I'd forgotten because my mind has a reason to pull them out ... facts, intutions, memories, experiences ect... That independtly & without context you may just take for granted.

1 of my solutions to being more effective is : much less random internet time & Reliable anti distraction mechanisms in place to tame my distracted monkey mind, so I am off now to ask the questions & create the solutions, let's go be an effective mofo. 

Edited by Striving for more

Yes! feel you my creative friend! 

Its like our (hypotetical) brain has the answers in there and asking a question makes it look for them.

Sometimes i'd ask a question here in the forum but then I actually sit and reflect about it myself and there's my answer.

Having time to think is such a priviledge.

Connect to Create ☼♡

it is such an insane video. ive never seen it mentioned on the forum interestingly. wonder if people didnt watch it, didnt get it, or just didnt resonate with it 

Self-help teacher Teal Swan on youtube is very good on giving questions that give introspection. I suggest you watch her videos if you want deep psychological and spiritual introspection. Thats kind of her specialty, she's been referred to as The Mirror. My favorite videos of hers are how to find out what you want out of life and her death contemplation video.