StarStruck

Cheap tendencies

112 posts in this topic

Phenibut is like x10 times better than alcohol. You are even more joyful, social Problem is it can become addictive for some people and it can give some stomach issues for some people if you eat anything during the duration. But dude I have felt like A Master Pua when phenibut has really kicked in sometimes.

I don´t take it anymore because I feel I need to become good at this sober because at the end of the day I want heal myself of anxiety and all of that. 

18 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Phenibut is like x10 times better than alcohol. You are even more joyful, social Problem is it can become addictive for some people and it can give some stomach issues for some people if you eat anything during the duration. But dude I have felt like A Master Pua when phenibut has really kicked in sometimes.

I don´t take it anymore because I feel I need to become good at this sober because at the end of the day I want heal myself of anxiety and all of that. 

Who told you to take Phenibut for PUA?

In Tate we trust

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Who told you to take Phenibut for PUA?

Nobody. A couple of years ago I was just researching stuff to ease anxiety/be more social and I just come up with that. I tried it some times and it was by far the best thing i´ve tried for socialization.

I actually remember the first time I took it and went to the supermarket and almost had a metaphysical experience because for the first time I was looking at people and especially girls eyes and felt totally normal/accepeted/Ok. It´s like, it was not just feeling relaxed or not anxious like taking a benzo or alcohol, which just lowers the symptoms, that shit was "clear" it completely eliminated the "anxious/not loved/socially awkward me" energy.

But again, and to not throw so much flowers to it, tolerance builds fast and it looks that never goes down no matter if you abstain from it for a long time, after some uses its never as good as the first times. 

@Javfly33 I don't feel any fear. I have gotten very good at execution. I'm just clueless what to talk about and how to have fun/be myself. 

I mean of course, I know how to talk but sooner or later I run out of things to say and people get bored when they see my real face. 

In Tate we trust

I see. You have never have fun in social situations?

If Yes, what is that happens when you did? What makes you don't have fun now?

Usually the lack of fun/interesting things to say/excitement is because the person you are with either bores you or you don't find him/her interesting.

48 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Javfly33 I don't feel any fear. I have gotten very good at execution. I'm just clueless what to talk about and how to have fun/be myself. 

I mean of course, I know how to talk but sooner or later I run out of things to say and people get bored when they see my real face. 

And what is "your real self" for you?

So not sure about other women on here, but for me generosity is a key component if I continue seeing the guy. If he is cheap and wants everything 50/50 all the time, my libido is just going down the drain and I lose all attraction for the dude, even if sex is mind blowing. I broke it off with one dude with whom everything was exceptionally well - mental, spiritual and sex connection, but he was cheap and I sensed that he resented spending money say on a dinner with me. So I decided to walk away. Didn't want him knowing that he doesn't want to invest. 

@Vzdoh Keep in mind, some people are just cheap. It's not necessarily about you as the girl.

I used to be extremely cheap. Still sorta am. Simply because I had to learn to be cheap in order to start my business and survive.

I used to not even pay for a girl's coffee. I'm less cheap now, but still I won't just throw money away on a girl.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

To be honest, if a guy has any hope of keeping a REALLY hot FEMININE girl(s) around in his life, he is going to need to be generous. Paying for those airbnbs, trips, helping her when she has a problem, etc. There are obviously some occasional exceptions and I'm not suggesting supporting her entirely like a child. Maybe your D is good and / or you know how to pull her strings and press her buttons. Most of the guys I've seen like this are usually hanger ons and pretty toxic and have little going for them besides their cocaine addiction and ability to occasionally keep a girl around through manipulation. You may not even need to spend much on her specifically to get one or two fucks, but if you want it to go deeper you will need to be the giver in the relationship. Most of the guys living this lifestyle have money and know when to be generous and when not to be taken for a ride. You can maybe find some rare hippy or masculine career girl that you can go 50/50 with but if you live in a normal city, you will be paying for your girlfriend and helping her when she needs it if she has some shitty art gallery internship or some problems. The girls that look for handouts right away like a super expensive dinner on the first date, etc, are to be avoided however. May not work for everyone and some guys may prefer a more independent, career woman who refuses money, but then be prepared for her to not be as feminine as you desire. 

Edited by Lyubov

I personally don't mind to pay 50/50, I actually did it a lot.

But, I struggle with miser man mentality because it says so much more about him. 

Yes, we don't like when men use money to buy us but we also don't like when men are too afraid too take care of us.

Many women see money as a tool of care, love, courtship, expression of a genuine interest in us.

We do like to feel that he doesn't mind to spend money on us as a genuine kind gesture and that we don't own him sex in return. It's beautiful in man because it signals us that he cares about us but at the same time doesn't expect something in return.

My advice is to date those who you're really interested in so it will be easier for you to be less miser (hopefully).

You don't need to spend money on girls to get them crazy in love with you. Just up your game. And up your sex. Amazing sex will have her paying for you, Lol.

The reason guys feel the need to pay is because they offer little else.

Of course the girl would love it if you paid, but she will settle for just the amazing intimacy and sex you give her. That is worth 100x more to her than money.

When your game gets good girls will start offering to pay for you just to be near you.

According to most relationship coaches, the relationships where the guy and girl are deeply in love with each other, it happens when the guy and girl are already very attracted to each other the moment they meet. Love at first sight basically.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't need to spend money on girls to get them crazy in love with you. Just up your game. And up your sex. Amazing sex will have her paying for you, Lol.

The reason guys feel the need to pay is because they offer little else.

Of course the girl would love it if you paid, but she will settle for just the amazing intimacy and sex you give her. That is worth 100x more to her than money.

When your game gets good girls will start offering to pay for you just to be near you.

Passionate love after a couple months of fucking with a chick can happen with little cash, sure. I mean yeah, it's possible sometimes, but try to live by some vow that you will be cheap and not spend money on your girl and see how that relationship goes for you, especially if she is a bombshell of feminine beauty. You've already seen how it has turned out with not buying a coffee. Also don't delude yourself, when you spend that extra money on a nice airbnb when on holiday cause you know it will impress whatever girl you meet there, you are basically spending that cash on the girl. When you buy a table at a club, etc. It's just being done indirectly.

That is not the only reason guys feel the need to pay. It feels effeminate to split a bill. If your finances aren't in order where you can't take on more of the provider role when needed then there are going to potentially be some big problems. I'm not advocating for some sugar baby situation here but this idea you can just bypass the provider role, good luck, I've yet to see that done consistently. All the top players and dating coaches are rich and spend tons of money on mansion parties and creating situations for the most beautiful women to come into their lives.   

Edited by Lyubov

34 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

when you spend that extra money on a nice airbnb when on holiday cause you know it will impress whatever girl you meet there, you are basically spending that cash on the girl. When you buy a table at a club, etc. It's just being done indirectly.

I've never done such things.

I have never felt a need to spend money to impress a girl.

In fact, if I spend money on a girl I would rather her not know it. For example, if I buy her a drink, I would rather tell her that I got the drink comped for free. If I buy a hotel room, I would rather tell her I'm borrowing my friend's hotel room for free.

It feels effeminate to split a bill.

Lol

Guess that makes me gay.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In fact, if I spend money on a girl I would rather her not know it. For example, if I buy her a drink, I would rather tell her that I got the drink comped for free. If I buy a hotel room, I would rather tell her I'm borrowing my friend's hotel room for free.

You’re not being a gentleman.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Why taint your love life with financial matters?

If she loves you, she loves you for you, not anything else.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Humility is a great value

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why taint your love life with financial matters?

If she loves you, she loves you for you, not anything else.

So do you pick up the tab on a first date - like a simple coffee date? I have heard both sides of the argument -

The side for says its masculine to just pick up the tab and it puts her into the follower frame

The side against says you are buying her stuff to impress her

I have done both but not sure what is best long term.

20 minutes ago, ZenRocker said:

So do you pick up the tab on a first date - like a simple coffee date? I have heard both sides of the argument -

The side for says its masculine to just pick up the tab and it puts her into the follower frame

The side against says you are buying her stuff to impress her

I have done both but not sure what is best long term.

well coffee isn't going to be expensive, but for a meal it is, women have jobs nowadays, you could make it fun and say you get the cinema tickets and I'll pay for the meal or whatever 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

24 minutes ago, ZenRocker said:

I have done both but not sure what is best long term

My opinion is that you should do whatever is quickest and smoothest when it's a small, cheap activity like coffee. You basically want as little thought as possible to go into it from both of you, it should be a non-issue. 'Say you'll pay then if she fights it let her pay' is my approach for cheap stuff because it's just smoother.

If she takes issue at you wanting to her to pay for something cheap like a coffee then you probably don't want anything to do with her anyway

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've never done such things.

I have never felt a need to spend money to impress a girl.

Fair enough, but don't rope in all spending as some sleazy gesture of simply buying your way into a girls pants or keeping them around in a relationship cause you don't have other qualities. That is not true. There are more nuanced and conscious ways of framing it. You worked hard for that money and it means a lot if it comes from an honest place. Women will fall back on their masculine edge if they feel like they need to rely on themselves to take care of their own survival. So if you want to keep her feminine just be open to not being cheap. I'm not talking about throwing around gifts like dollars at a strip club or spoiling your girl. You can spend money on a nice romantic holiday occasionally or if there is something specific IE my girl wanted to learn how to use old cameras, I studied this in uni, so I bought her one so we could make some art together and teach her. It melted her heart and she constantly brings this up to me how sweet this was.

Edited by Lyubov