Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sidaz10

Tips for working with trauma and psychadelics?

12 posts in this topic

I have done the magic mushroom trip once with an experienced person and once on my own, and I haven't noticed any big changes, but maybe there are some tips on how I can use the trip more effectively if I want to heal injuries. I have read that a trip is equivalent to one year of therapy 

3 hours ago, sidaz10 said:

I have read that a trip is equivalent to one year of therapy 

If that was true, than all hippies would be fully enlightened Buddhas by now with an absolutely pure mind, without any neurosis or egotism whatsoever. Clearly that's not the case, I think. ? 

However I believe these substances do have the potential for healing... Such a confusing topic...

You might aswell solve such simple problems like a concious human being would. By doing proper conciousness work these simple things would solve themselves automatically, which is a smarter way of doing things, imo. And more rewarding in a long term.

?

Edited by Salvijus

Read some of Stan Grof's books - hes been doing and leading psychedelic psychotherapy almost his whole life.

I consider Gabor Mate to be the best author on trauma work. Their teachings complement each other.

4 hours ago, Dingo said:

Read some of Stan Grof's books - hes been doing and leading psychedelic psychotherapy almost his whole life.

I consider Gabor Mate to be the best author on trauma work. Their teachings complement each other.

Both great suggestions. I’d say your dose might just be too low for your personal neurochemistry if it’s not giving noticeable changes. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Psychedelics changed me but didn't make me more mentally well. My struggles are much the same. I don't have like a serious mental illness, but typical struggles.

@sidaz10

Learn, understand, and be able to articulate (just for your own benefit / well being) precisely how psychedelics could / would / will / do help with trauma. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Binaural beats are a great way to help amplify your ability to self heal, specially on psychedelics. Just browse YouTube for some trauma healing ones. :)

11 hours ago, Nos7algiK said:

Binaural beats are a great way to help amplify your ability to self heal, specially on psychedelics. Just browse YouTube for some trauma healing ones. :)

Binaural beats are a great tool. You can check out light language too. It really helps open up spiritual energies which could be a bit tied up or inactive in my experience. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@sidaz10 Psychedelics can and do help with working on trauma.

But from my experience, a lot of trauma can get trapped inside the physical body. In Muscle Knots and Trigger Points. 

Depending on what kind of trauma you have undergone, I would highly recommend going to a masseuse that specializes in Muscle Knots and Trigger Points.

When I was undergoing the treatment, I was seriously tripping, I was seeing dark fractal shaped images spewing out of my eyes and the physical body.

It hurts like hell, but if you consciously look the pain and trauma in the eye (while undergoing the treatment), they will disappear and your being and your existence will be so much lighter.

It can be costly but definitely worth it. And after you recovered, your trips will be so much deeper and more meaningful.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Vincent S how is this massage called. Almost every massage include some trigger points or muscle knots

Think its called (Deep Tissue Massage).

Ask around for Trauma Working Massage/PTSD Massage.

Expert Therapists will know.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”