Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gabith

What are internet and videos

6 posts in this topic

What are internet and videos ?

Are they less real than "material stuffs" ?  How can it be possible to watch a video ?

How is it possible to read a book? Pages of a book, frames of a video. Same dif. 

You are what does not have pages or frames, or seconds or moments, or beginning or end. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

38 minutes ago, Gabith said:

How can it be possible to watch a video ?

How is anything possible at all?  Have you ever wondered that?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It's billions of 1s and 0s which your computer translates via certain mechanics for pixels on the screen to show images.

Internet is electromagnetic radiation (light) sending those binary codes. In the computer, the code "moves" as electrons.

It's all just binary codes that are intelligently processed though all kinds of mathemathical equations and shit like that.

It's crazy. I was completely blown away when I actually studied how a computer works for the first time. Almost had an existential crisis.

Edited by roopepa

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

23 minutes ago, roopepa said:

It's billions of 1s and 0s which your computer translates via certain mechanics for pixels on the screen to show images.

Internet is electromagnetic radiation (light) sending those binary codes. In the computer, the code "moves" as electrons.

It's all just binary codes that are intelligently processed though all kinds of mathemathical equations and shit like that.

It's crazy. I was completely blown away when I actually studied how a computer works for the first time. Almost had an existential crisis.

omg Bill Gates was a genius... I can't believe a human used his mind to create and materialize something so complex

As clever as all that shit is and how it works, what’s involved, the mechanics of it and all that, which I don’t know very much about by the way, but is quite ludicrous in its own right, when I realised it was all imaginary was a hell more of a wtf moment. I knew how the phone I was watching a video on was imaginary, the video appearing was imaginary, being created in that very moment. It was clear and obvious what was going up on, even how my mind was holding the internet in place to be able to stream the video. Sat there in disbelief. Then now as I’m in a so called ordinary state of consciousness, I still feel wtf is going on there, with videos, with recordings. I have that sense of something was recorded say 10 years, in the past, and now I’m watching it. But I’ve been in states where that has melted before my very eyes and knew clearly how it was being created in that very moment. Infact in this moment, because it’s the same moment. But my daily state doesn’t allow for me to see through this, so I conceptualise the idea of it. Even though I’m fully aware I’m not conscious of it now, I know it is the case. For me though, that’s not good enough, to be conscious of it now in this very moment, and then I’ll know I’m truly getting somewhere

Edited by Dazgwny