Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stevegan928

How Many Enlightenment Experiences Does One Usually Have Before It Sticks?

14 posts in this topic

@Will Bigger so it may take someone like 15 little experiences whereas another it may take like 2 super deep ones? that makes sense.  

@stevegan928 your complete lack of resistance will be what makes it a deep experience. Resistance is what will make it just a "little" experience. 

2 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

I guess you could say that the Answer is always within us, but what we're seeking is the Question

Just now, Will Bigger said:

I guess you could say that the Answer is always within us, but what we're seeking is the Question

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/history/42-the-answer-to-life-the-universe-and-everything-2205734.html

"When Douglas Adams wrote The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, he added a central joke which has become more famous over the years than the novel itself: "The answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything is 42." Geeks have since wasted years and massive effort trying to ascribe some deep, symbolic significance to the number and its occurrences."

agree with you

Actually, im one of those geeks, and sorry, but i already found the deeper meaning: 42 is 420 in disguise, since 0 is replaced with nothingness to confuse the layman. 

The answer to everything (meaning of life), therefore is "blaze it"

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

2 hours ago, Dodoster said:

Actually, im one of those geeks, and sorry, but i already found the deeper meaning: 42 is 420 in disguise, since 0 is replaced with nothingness to confuse the layman. 

The answer to everything (meaning of life), therefore is "blaze it"

You are almost correct. Though I see you've made the classic mistake of interpreting it to weed when in fact 420 actually refers to 20th of April which was Hitler's birthday. He was actually the truest son of God so far, we just greatly misunderstood his true message of peace and harmony.

8 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

You are almost correct. Though I see you've made the classic mistake of interpreting it to weed when in fact 420 actually refers to 20th of April which was Hitler's birthday. He was actually the truest son of God so far, we just greatly misunderstood his true message of peace and harmony.

THe word weed was never said. all i said was blaze it.

Hitler definitely blazed it :D

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

16 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

THe word weed was never said. all i said was blaze it.

Hitler definitely blazed it :D

Lol. I stand corrected