AminB501

Gross rant from a guru know in this forum, saying vaccine is killing more than covid

18 posts in this topic

"Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one."

"We all have the same asshole." 

Yeah, I don't know about that. ?

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

He's a bullshitter. 

Although everyone isn't enlightened and is also already free so he is the truth. 

20 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

Wait until you find out that Leo deceives you too. :D 

LOL, this made me laugh. In some ways seeing guru's / teachers problems and sort comings can be a good thing. It makes you realize how human they are, and that we all have our own unique snow flake issues 

@Leo Gura

Do you think he's acting from good intentions?
It's really hard for me to believe that someone seemingly informed and aware like him can be this stupid. I think he's a fraud and a Zen Devil.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

"It's going to be mandatory there's no doubt about it"

It's sentences like this that are problematic, because by lending your imaginative energy to such feelings you run the risk of bringing it into manifestation.

So if his position is that "he does not want such things to be mandatory" then he shouldn't be using sentences such as "It's going to be mandatory there's no doubt about it".

It's an easy mistake for a non-spiritual conspiracy theorist, but a spiritual guru should know better.

Otherwise, it's just black magic.

Honestly I don’t know what kind of awakening you have if you don’t have enough empathy for infecting people and making the economy go to hell, and you encouraging corruption because you have weird beliefs about all this, which is selfish.

He is here thinking just as stupidly and radically as those anti-vaxx people from the videos Leo shares.

@JosephKnecht Leo can only decieve you if you don’t do the practices and you take him of faith hasn’t he said it a lot of times? In that case I would be deluding myself not him to me.

Edited by AminB501

You have to understand that Shunya has an extremely anti-civilization POV. He is basically counting the days until civilization collapses. He really believes a collapse is about to happen. This is a central part of his teachings and I totally disagree with him on that.

He has basically placed his bet on nuclear war. He does not think current civilization can be saved. So he interprets all current and political events through that lens.

I don't think this view is healthy or responsible to teach to students.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think Shunyamurti should be banned from this forum.

Yeah, I know that he is technically not a forum member, but can we send him something like an honorary ban certificate?

Why so serious?

@Leo Gura Adversity reveals the reality about a person and whether it is truly developed or not.