RMQualtrough

Are you sure you want to play around with infinity?

16 posts in this topic

I've used DMT so many times. I had a traumatic trip some months ago. I just used it again, and I'm fully done with it now. Luckily I had a friend with me this time. It's all fun and games in cartoon land seeing elves and colors etc. People think that's the trip.

It's easy to envision infinity as a concept, but you don't necessarily want to experience it. A human is not meant to experience it.

Have you seen those giant waterslides where the floor drops out from under you and you just hurtle down? As humans we are standing and living happily in ignorance standing on those trap doors. If you go far enough with hard psychedelics, a trap door you didn't even know was there can fall away. And you find yourself at the mercy of a completely terrifyingly open boundless timeless spaceless infinity.

You aren't a human anymore, you are infinity expressing itself through a human. And that can manifest through you as screaming, crying, begging, thrashing, terror, etc.

I was crying without control during this trip just now. I was completely at the mercy of infinity (which I was) which was expressing through me.

I've definitely used DMT around 100 times or more. Don't think that once you've had a breakthrough it's as strong as it gets. You are playing with infinity...

The bottom of the rabbithole can be known yes, everything = nothing. No distinction. Absolute. God. Yes... This can be known and found.

But don't forget that the nothing includes everything, and everything means that the range of your conscious experience can extend outwards. Meaning any experience a human can have can be dialed up to absolute max. The most fear a human can ever feel. Or the most joy. Or the most wonder. Anything... It's boundless and infinite.

I put away the dab rig and that's it. I don't have any desire to ever touch this ever again. Yes it helped on low doses, but the way it can go is just.......

You think you can "let go" but the concept of letting go relies upon a person to let go. If there is no person there is no such thing, just the total mercy of infinity wherever it decides to take you.

Have you explored how infinite your right now experience is? Looked for your center, your borders outside of thought? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

19 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Have you explored how infinite your right now experience is? Looked for your center, your borders outside of thought? 

This type of divine knowledge and even naturally-attained human experiences of the divine differ from the experiential element of whatever these compounds do. The ultimate divine truth can be found naturally, but experience can also extend outwards infinitely.

As anyone here will know, some things cannot be adequately verbalized, only experienced.

Leo is a calm person, he said with psychedelics he has had one near panic attack. What do you suppose the absolute maximum amount of panic and terror a person can feel is like?

Imagine a terror where you are not afraid of death. You aren't begging for your life or medical help, you don't care about that, you're begging and crying because of infinity. Or more accurately you are gone and infinity is begging and crying through you because of the power of itself.

This is ‘playing around with psychedelics’, not ‘playing around with infinity’.

The mind can not be where it has not yet been. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

You think you can "let go" but the concept of letting go relies upon a person to let go. If there is no person there is no such thing, just the total mercy of infinity wherever it decides to take you.

You are the one turning "letting go" into a concept right now. This concept you are making about letting go is not what we mean when we say "let go". This idea that "you can't let go" because of the definition of letting go implies the "you" is ridiculous. You are making up this definition, you can just let go of this definition right now.

This big story about the "effects of infinity on me" is just a big story made up by the ego. You theorize it as a dangerous waterslide but in actuality there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of. There's no you that is at the mercy of anything. Panic attacks are the result of fear, a bit like what you are experiencing right now (or at least when you opened this thread). Yes psychedelics can amplify your fear and make them more extreme.

You are asking whether you actually want infinity but you associate infinity to the intensity and unpredictability of psychedelics. Infinity (as mandy pointed out) is the present moment. There's absolutely no need for you to take hard psychedelics to attain infinity, happiness and every one of your dream.

Edited by 4201

11 minutes ago, 4201 said:

You are the one turning "letting go" into a concept right now. This concept you are making about letting go is not what we mean when we say "let go". This idea that "you can't let go" because of the definition of letting go implies the "you" is ridiculous. You are making up this definition, you can just let go of this definition right now.

The thing is, there is never anyone who lets go. It's always God imagining.

Within this current dream, God imagines letting go and peace together, with great consistency, and therefore we associate letting go with peace. That's the relative perspective, and it happens to work within the current dream.

But during high doses of psychedelics, that consistency can break, God starts imagining anything, regardless of logic from the relative perspective. 

God can just imagine horror, without any logical cause (like for example, resistance and not letting go). Or even create horror as an apparent effect of letting go.  Infinity contains all sorts of crazy states that are completely beyond the help of "letting go". There you are completely at the mercy of Infinity.

3 hours ago, 4201 said:

This big story about the "effects of infinity on me" is just a big story made up by the ego. You theorize it as a dangerous waterslide but in actuality there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of. There's no you that is at the mercy of anything. Panic attacks are the result of fear, a bit like what you are experiencing right now (or at least when you opened this thread). Yes psychedelics can amplify your fear and make them more extreme.

You are asking whether you actually want infinity but you associate infinity to the intensity and unpredictability of psychedelics. Infinity (as mandy pointed out) is the present moment. There's absolutely no need for you to take hard psychedelics to attain infinity, happiness and every one of your dream.

No honestly it was beyond anything like this. I can't verbalize it but it was beyond something like this, in the same way that during a Salvia trip you don't just surrender your ego and wonderful things happen. It's just cosmic horror.

I can't really describe what happened except the loss of boundary. I wasn't scared for my self or of death... On Salvia you can describe zippers and 2D and repetition and other such things. This scope was wider, and I genuinely can't describe what was happening beyond the loss of boundary.

There is nothing better than an experience like this to see the face of your ego, that is, you. the last layer of your ego is to resist being infinite because that is disappearing. Any horror, panic, negativity ... is your ego holding on. It's fascinating to see how he does it, right?

8 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

God can just imagine horror, without any logical cause (like for example, resistance and not letting go). Or even create horror as an apparent effect of letting go.  Infinity contains all sorts of crazy states that are completely beyond the help of "letting go". There you are completely at the mercy of Infinity.

You are indeed free to imagine whatever you want including a "you" that is at the mercy of infinity. But that's a mischaracterization of what you are and what infinity is.

4 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

No honestly it was beyond anything like this. I can't verbalize it but it was beyond something like this, in the same way that during a Salvia trip you don't just surrender your ego and wonderful things happen. It's just cosmic horror.

I can't really describe what happened except the loss of boundary. I wasn't scared for my self or of death... On Salvia you can describe zippers and 2D and repetition and other such things. This scope was wider, and I genuinely can't describe what was happening beyond the loss of boundary.

I'm not saying you were scared, I'm saying you are scared of this past experience now. Your title implies fear, your replies are full of fear.

Regardless of the state you were in, right now you definitely are setting boundary. This idea of "state" and the state you had versus the state you have now is a boundary you are setting that separates you (the present moment) from it (your past experience). There cannot be horror without a boundary. You need a boundary that separates what you want from what you don't want to invent the concept of "horror". If you stay in a state of no boundary there cannot be any problem and any problem you create about this "state of no boundary" are just more boundaries. They are false and unecessary, you can just let them go.

13 hours ago, Nahm said:

The mind can not be where it has not yet been. 

@Nahm Could you interpret this for me please? 

Are you noting here that the mind is always where it is? 

To me, these one sentence insights you have are brilliant and carry so much wisdom. I hope people don’t overlook these. Often I take note and contemplate. Thank you 

@RMQualtrough It's important to be aware that psychedelics increase heart rate and excitability, theyre SUPPOSED to excite/frighten you. 

The physiological reaction which you associate with freaking out or being mindblown is just what psychedelics do, has nothing to do with your acceptance/resistance of infinity, God, etc. 

Edited by Fearless_Bum

53 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Meditationdude

I worked out this morning and bench pressed 7 times my body weight, which is150lbs. 

Hey that is great. 

7 hours ago, 4201 said:

You are indeed free to imagine whatever you want including a "you" that is at the mercy of infinity. But that's a mischaracterization of what you are and what infinity is.

I'm not saying you were scared, I'm saying you are scared of this past experience now. Your title implies fear, your replies are full of fear.

Regardless of the state you were in, right now you definitely are setting boundary. This idea of "state" and the state you had versus the state you have now is a boundary you are setting that separates you (the present moment) from it (your past experience). There cannot be horror without a boundary. You need a boundary that separates what you want from what you don't want to invent the concept of "horror". If you stay in a state of no boundary there cannot be any problem and any problem you create about this "state of no boundary" are just more boundaries. They are false and unecessary, you can just let them go.

I was terrified, but I mean I wasn't scared for my life or self. I genuinely can't describe what was happening. It was like a tiny paper sailboat in a storm in the ocean... Like Salvia, just total loss of ALL faculties. At the total mercy of this.

The happening was truly indescribable. I can't even say zippers or 2D or whatever. The trap door did open and there was boundlessness. But like Salvia something was happening in conjunction. Totally incomprehensible. My empty puppet vessel was just completely raw, infinity seeing itself through this puppet, and what it saw caused itself great distress.

It alone never feels fear or resistance. But remember infinity includes everything, it's the only thing, so fear and resistance and humans ARE it. So if a human feels fear, infinity is feeling fear because it is the human, the scary trigger, and the fear emotion. It's all of this. I am it, the emotions and trip were it, etc... So infinity through me felt utter terror and expressed, through me, yelling, crying, and begging at the witnessing of itself. Me the person was just an empty puppet vessel.

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

I worked out this morning and bench pressed (1050lbs), which is 7 times my body weight (150lbs). 

@Nahm nice! This may take some time to understand but I appreciate the fitness reference (I have a small personal training business and physical fitness is part of my life purpose). 

@Meditationdude

? Then you probably know from direct experience that isn’t actual, me lifting 1050lbs. I could be lying, I could not be lying and believing I did, I could quite innocently be misunderstanding or misinterpreting weights, but you know at 150lbs, I can not lift 1050lbs. You might even see that if I presented myself so to speak, in certain ways, I could convince some people that I did, and that convincing people might be innocent in the sense I 100% believe it, but it sure as hell isn’t actual. Maybe I had a certain experience & reaction to steroids which led me to believe such a thing. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE