Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShardMare

Im stuck doing the same things over and over

8 posts in this topic

I have the same routine for idk how many months. Everything seems boring and repetitive. Can yall list some new things to try, that get you new experience?
Still i made this list maybe i'll do them:
• Learn programming
• Read a new philosophy book
• Read a book in different genre
• Listen to a new podcast
• Take a course on something that interests you
• Message 10 people randomly and talk about life, interview them
• Start a blog or youtube channel
• Learn art, design
• Do nothing for 24hrs
• Make memes
But honestly i dont know, how do you make your life exciting?? Yesterday i spent 30m just focusing on my emptiness it got better but i want to do stuff

8 hours ago, ShardMare said:

how do you make your life exciting?

Attempting to make a your life exciting is just another routine. Make a dreamboard (imo), see for yourself that reality be’s what you write. Enjoy the intoxication of conscious creation. Do the bejesus out of doing. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@ShardMare the earth rotates around the sun for billions of years, but when he says "this is getting boring" then he's fucked. 

@ShardMare not sure your age, but you need to work on becoming independent, financially, first.

This could mean investing most of your time in building skills that would be valuable to the marketplace. You could do this via schooling, learning a trade, interning / part time work, etc.

If you live at home with parents or some other caretaker, it’s hard to self actualize without breaking free from them first.

1 hour ago, ShardMare said:

@Nahm ive stopped doing that cant find nothing interesting

You are your own energy drain so to speak, but aren’t noticing this yet. Be willing to be aware of self referential thinking, and double negative thinking. Give it a google. Get back to your dream board. Utilize the emotional scale to understand and transcend, or, see through doubt. 

You’ve a habit of focusing what you don’t want. Not a big deal. Write a long list of it. Then step away, go for a walk. Then come back to it and write the opposite of each thing you wrote. That’s what you do want. Write that on the board. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

CREATE SOMETHING! 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?