Stephen

Integrating Enlightenment, I'm having trouble relating to other people.

6 posts in this topic

So I just had a MIND BLOWING AMAZING Mushroom Trip,

I realized that I was God all along , I am literally love itself, as Alan Watts said, I am it, and for the first time ever, I felt it.

I felt like I know the secret: Love.  It was love all along :) <3 

As amazing as this felt , I felt the best I have ever felt in my entire life. 

However, now I don't how to word this: Do other people exist ? 

What are my family ? Are they beings equivalent to me  ? Are they me? Are we all souls walking each other home on this plane called Life / Lila ?

I love everyone, But what is behind other people ? 

Is there a paradox that I am missing ?

When I have fun with friends or a loving meal with my family, is there anyone loving it with me ? 

Is this the cost of enlightenment? , Is it right that God would feel lonely on Earth  ? 

If I die , do my family still live on Earth ? Is there beings that still go on this Journey after me ?

Is reincarnation real? 

I would LOVE ADVICE , Thanks so much 

@Stephen other people exist, and they are as real as you are, because, as you said, they are you... it's all you.  

Recognize that even if it 'just seems like there are other people with their own perspectives etc', this is no different than there actually being other people with their own perspectives, etc.. 

Consider, is this conversation right now 'real' or 'just in your head'?  Do you see how it doesn't matter which one it is??  It's as real as it's ever gonna get. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

forget about ideas and concepts, and just be. concepts of the mind are useless. true realizations are like that certainty that you are love, don't came from the mind. You can also be certain of other things, but not from mental constructions

@Mason Riggle That's amazing , thank you so much. 

Sometimes I think I shoot too high , then I get into a dark night and need to ground myself.

Thanks again 

3 hours ago, Mason Riggle said:

@Stephen other people exist, and they are as real as you are, because, as you said, they are you... it's all you.  

Recognize that even if it 'just seems like there are other people with their own perspectives etc', this is no different than there actually being other people with their own perspectives, etc.. 

Consider, is this conversation right now 'real' or 'just in your head'?  Do you see how it doesn't matter which one it is??  It's as real as it's ever gonna get. 

?