Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
March

relationships as a deep deep introvert?

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

want some / need some help witchu guys here... maybe i'm just lazy... with some examples - maybe your or some examples of some (well known? - just cuz it makes my mind feel it's "real") people you know who are deep deep introverts - life purpose (that's my reason), but it could be some other reason, means they prefer being away from mainstream, love living / spending most time alone

how do you have a relationship like that? my problem is that i - to my surprise, a little bit..;) actually... that i attracted a lot of girls, and unlike before, they actually seemed interested after like a month or two later... (never encountered that)... but since i've never had a girlfriend ?... my mind is telling me that i'm dragging girl into something that she would not (like me) or like the situation (cuz i'm happiest - my ideal life) is honestly like really loner (ish) and just a lot of time spent alone meditating or working out or working alone on my life purpose... 

(in a more meta scheme / level - i know this is just 1 layer of bullshit / deception my mind is dealing with...)

so honesty... i'm just too damn lazzzzyyyy!... to bust through that. so taking the softer approach of searching for specific examples to bust this limiting belief: examples i am seeking / asking for your advice with is: guys who are like real introverts - who honestly, in their ideal life - just wouldn't want to socialize a lot... how do you have a healthy working relationship???

again, in that meta scheme, this is just 1 block, 1 layer i've got, but would appreciate it for some examples for busting through this specific block i have

I relate to that man. First of all, let's get it out the way : you are not unlovable because you are introverted and because you talk less, that is pure delusion. Sex, love and connection go beyond words. The mainstream culture tend to glorify the extroverted types (with the exception of Keanu Reeves, lol) so it's understandable that you happen to feel inadequate. Don't uphold yourself to the standard of being someone's source of entertainment. Accept yourself, let yourself be a bore to others. Be as authentically a bore to others as you can. Don't try anything, don't force anything, let others leave if they aren't entertained by you.

And then, make a conscious decision to become less boring. Train your charisma muscle, your humor, become especially good at planning activities to do with future girlfriends. Make these steps part of your self-improvement work. And when you have worked on that side of you, integrate it and become whole.

As you work on yourself, love yourself and see things as they are. Everything you feel is perfectly normal and you aren't unlovable.