StarStruck

How to feel equal or higher value than beautiful girls

115 posts in this topic

I just wanted to text her, and I discovered she blocked me. This makes me so mad. Fuck being a nice guy. I don't have respect for girls anymore. This is really the straw the broke the camels back. :/

In Tate we trust

Sometimes dates just don't work out.

The solution is to get more dates. You need more experience.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You don't get to feel equal, higher than or less then, what you want is to not care how you rate, which is the best feeling of all. Impressions of people are personal, arbitrary, and you're only interested in knowing how you "are" or rate to feel better about yourself. This is based on an assumption that one must improve. You can go directly there. The knowledge that you or anyone else doesn't have to try to reflect back on oneself in a positive light to be ok is incredibly freeing. Someone who acts and relates out of that freedom is irresistible. They either invite you to do the same or they will crush you. You might even make them into a God. 

Why? It's you deepest core desire, you're very essence. You knew this when you were 4, but life seemed to get complicated. Each of those complications is just one thought arising at a time. And you are what is aware of it. Any thoughts that lie, that do not serve, that demote yourself or others, can all be disregarded. As long as you are slave to your thoughts, you'll be a slave to other's opinions of you. Thought is not feeling. Higher or lower than is always thought. Feeling responds to thoughts. Even in advance of the thought. Gotta catch them all. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

You don't get to feel equal, higher than or less then, what you want is to not care how you rate, which is the best feeling of all. Impressions of people are personal, arbitrary, and you're only interested in knowing how you "are" or rate to feel better about yourself. This is based on an assumption that one must improve. You can go directly there. The knowledge that you or anyone else doesn't have to try to reflect back on oneself in a positive light to be ok is incredibly freeing. Someone who acts and relates out of that freedom is irresistible. They either invite you to do the same or they will crush you. You might even make them into a God. 

Why? It's you deepest core desire, you're very essence. You knew this when you were 4, but life seemed to get complicated. Each of those complications is just one thought arising at a time. And you are what is aware of it. Any thoughts that lie, that do not serve, that demote yourself or others, can all be disregarded. As long as you are slave to your thoughts, you'll be a slave to other's opinions of you. Thought is not feeling. Higher or lower than is always thought. Feeling responds to thoughts. Even in advance of the thought. Gotta catch them all. 

I'm doing Joe Dispenza's stuff and I totally know what you are talking about. 

I'm a natural empath so I really care what others think and feel. That is what fuckboys have and I don't have. Again; I don't want to be a fuckboy. I just don't want to be treated as dirt by these girls. At least fuck boys get sex while I get to be depressive. 

I think for the coming months I will try to become an egoistic in the sense that I won't care what other people think, feel or want. I will be just out to get mine. 

In Tate we trust

42 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I'm doing Joe Dispenza's stuff and I totally know what you are talking about. 

I'm a natural empath so I really care what others think and feel. That is what fuckboys have and I don't have. Again; I don't want to be a fuckboy. I just don't want to be treated as dirt by these girls. At least fuck boys get sex while I get to be depressive. 

I think for the coming months I will try to become an egoistic in the sense that I won't care what other people think, feel or want. I will be just out to get mine. 

Ok, more Joe Dispenza, less talking about dumb ass vocabulary and terms like "fuck boys" and identifying with them. You want to think of yourself as an egoistic because you care what people think? Still caring. The egoistic is the one who has got it the worst. 

Care what people think, is a thought you are thinking. The empath IS the narcissist. Just like red is red because it absorbs all the other colors and rejects red, what you refuse to be is what you become. You cannot see yourself. You cannot think yourself. I mean, we could also go all in. If you really, really cared what people thought you'd be completely, totally dysfunctional. 

Watch your language. You're like a four year old throwing around the F bomb, totally innocent. However like that 4 year old is soon to realize, words are both meaningless and also, they have power. Let's look at the word care. 

care (v.)

Old English carian, cearian "be anxious or solicitous; grieve; feel concern or interest," from Proto-Germanic *karo- "lament," hence "grief, care" (source also of Old Saxon karon "to lament, to care, to sorrow, complain," Old High German charon "complain, lament," Gothic karon "be anxious"), said to be from PIE root *gar- "cry out, call, scream" (source also of Irish gairm "shout, cry, call;" see garrulous). https://www.etymonline.com/search?q=care

So you don't want to care, that's suffering, you want to LOVE. You don't want to use people as an excuse to suffer and call yourself an empath or whatever else, you want the right, here, right now LOVE. You want to appreciate people, appreciate yourself. Appreciate nothing in particular. That's not caring. Total, complete, intoxicating, devastating, all consuming, LOVE for nothing and everything. 

Out. To. Get. Mine. 

Out? Mine?

Never gonna happen. 

It's here, right now. Boundless, endless, infinite, quantum. No time, no location. This is you. Settling or thinking yourself any less just won't do. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw I still have to reach my first real enlightenment but I don't know if that is going going help me with my pickup. 

You say I will never get mine. So it is wrong to say that strong men get rewarded and weak men get punished? That is what I'm observing. I'm sick of being weak. What is wrong with that?

Joe Dispenza already helped me to transcend the material and go into the timeless/infinite. Life would be much more pleasant if I get mine just like how the fuckboys do. I mean I won't be stuck forever in fuckboy mode. If I get mine it will be easier to let go of the material realm and focus on real spirituality. 

At the moment, after yesterday, I'm just miserable. I don't even want to eat and I have to force myself to eat. Why would I focus on the infinite/spirituality when I can't even get my basic needs met like sex. ? 

By the way, thanks for explaining the difference between care and love. I have to contemplate it to really understand it. I care way too much. I'm way too serious about life, LP, dating, and so on. And that is not sexy. I know that.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

15 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@mandyjw I still have to reach my first real enlightenment but I don't know if that is going going help me with my pickup. 

You say I will never get mine. So it is wrong to say that strong men get rewarded and weak men get rewarded? I'm sick of being weak. What is wrong with that?

What's wrong with it? It's not true! I know a politician with severe disabilities. He literally can't make eye contact with anyone, or walk without support. But he is so loved, so intelligent, and so powerful. I saw him in person recently and couldn't take my eyes off him. Strength is weakness. It's like the colors. Red is green. They are opposites. You know what happens when you see red and green together? You're eye pops, it vibrates so fast, you notice it. Because together, they are one. You make them one. You make them in your perception of them. 

Joe Dispenza already helped me to transcend the material and go into the timeless/infinite. Life would be much more pleasant if I get mine just like how the fuckboys do. I mean I won't be stuck forever in fuckboy mode. If I get mine it will be easier to let go of the material realm and focus on real spirituality. 

What does "get mine" even mean? It's already yours. You're the one saying it isn't. And so, you powerful Genie in a bottle you, you grant your own wishes, because you have to. The wish granter is at the wisher's mercy. he is literally the most powerful and yet, has no power whatsoever. he's Aladdin's bitch. And here you are, not realizing you're Aladdin, or Genie, or the Author of this story, and you make SHITTY wishes, and the Genie say's "done". 

There's no spirituality. There's no material realm. This is it. This. Is. IT. 

At the moment, after yesterday, I'm just miserable. I don't even want to eat and I have to force myself to eat. Why would I focus on the infinite/spirituality when I can't even get my basic needs met like sex. ? 

When I lose my appetite, it means I'm digesting some serious shit in the infinite/ spirituality realm. You already are. See the recurring theme here? Sink into it. Eat it up. It's better than sex. It is sex. Loss of basic needs is a fast, if you see it that way. I don't see up from down. I turn Maslow's needs pyramid upside down and right it again as it suits me. 

I'm way too serious about life, LP, dating, and so on. And that is not sexy. I know that.

It's sexy as fuck in my opinion. You're good. Enough doubting. Just ask Genie for what you want and chill. 

You know why you can't wish to make anyone fall in love with you? Cause they already are. Just know it. Know it. 

Edited by mandyjw

39 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

What's wrong with it? It's not true! I know a politician with severe disabilities. He literally can't make eye contact with anyone, or walk without support. But he is so loved, so intelligent, and so powerful. I saw him in person recently and couldn't take my eyes off him. Strength is weakness. It's like the colors. Red is green. They are opposites. You know what happens when you see red and green together? You're eye pops, it vibrates so fast, you notice it. Because together, they are one. You make them one. You make them in your perception of them. 

Hmm, interesting. I think you might be right. I see weak looking guys with beautiful girls all the time. So what do they have what I don't have? I don't think I have to become god to find a gf.

I'm seeing my dating journey and spirituality journey as two separate things.

What does "get mine" even mean? It's already yours.

Sex, approval, enjoying good things from life like dating and hanging out with hot girls. Most girls scoot off after 1 or 2 dates. It makes me miserable and I'm not enjoying life right now. It is a hell.

You're the one saying it isn't. And so, you powerful Genie in a bottle you, you grant your own wishes, because you have to. The wish granter is at the wisher's mercy. he is literally the most powerful and yet, has no power whatsoever. he's Aladdin's bitch. And here you are, not realizing you're Aladdin, or Genie, or the Author of this story, and you make SHITTY wishes, and the Genie say's "done". 

There's no spirituality. There's no material realm. This is it. This. Is. IT. 

So I have to wish it and I just get it? I don't have to do anything for it? I'm already working on setting powerful intentions but I also know I have to act upon it. And until now it is not working.

When I lose my appetite, it means I'm digesting some serious shit in the infinite/ spirituality realm. You already are. See the recurring theme here? Sink into it.

You know why you can't wish to make anyone fall in love with you? Cause they already are. Just know it. Know it. 

Hm, I will contemplate about it.

In Tate we trust

9 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Hmm, interesting. I think you might be right. I see weak looking guys with beautiful girls all the time. So what do they have what I don't have? I don't think I have to become god to find a gf.

They've let go of shit you haven't had to, probably because you're materialistically blessed in some way. You unlucky LUCKY son of a bitch. xD

Sex, approval, enjoying good things from life like dating and hanging out with hot girls. Most girls scoot off after 1 or 2 dates. It makes me miserable and I'm not enjoying life right now. It is a hell.

But you're getting dates with pretty women? So many people are so jealous of you right now they want to punch you. You're literally telling me how great your life is, and how bad it sucks at the same time. Of course that feels shitty. 

So I have to wish it and I just get it? I don't have to do anything for it? I'm already working on setting powerful intentions but I also know I have to act upon it.

I said you were the writer. By act on it, I don't mean act. I mean, write. Act I. ask. Act II. Forget about it. Let it go. Feel amazing anyway. Act III. It is given. Act IV. Ask again in a way you never have before. 

Edited by mandyjw

47 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

They've let go of shit you haven't had to, probably because you're materialistically blessed in some way. You unlucky LUCKY son of a bitch. xD

I'm not materially blessed though. Not financially at least. Physically and health perhaps yes, but in terms of my face I'm not good looking I think. On tinder I don't get any matches. I have to grind my ass off to get dates (getting phone numbers is easy though). I don't have it easy if you are trying to tell me that.

But you're getting dates with pretty women? So many people are so jealous of you right now they want to punch you. You're literally telling me how great your life is, and how bad it sucks at the same time. Of course that feels shitty. 

It is not. I explained it above. :)

So many people are so jealous of you right now they want to punch you

I'm no different than those guys. The difference that I have is that I get 1 date from time to time and then get trashed in the garbage bin by females.

I said you were the writer. By act on it, I don't mean act. I mean, write. Act I. ask. Act II. Forget about it. Let it go. Feel amazing anyway. Act III. It is given. Act IV. Ask again in a way you never have before. 

Ok, this kind of connects to what Joe Dispenza says: act like you already have it... but I feel like I'm fooling myself.

The one thing I want right now is that Polish girl and she doesn't want me. So I still have to act/pretend like she is with me?

In Tate we trust

31 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

The one thing I want right now is that Polish girl and she doesn't want me. So I still have to act/pretend like she is with me?

No. That's a sore subject. Find a different subject. Sometimes things we want represent just a handful of aspects of things we want way more but just don't see yet. When we idolize them in form and put them on a pedestal, we rob ourselves of the inherent joy in life. If I'm mad that a sale didn't go through or something, I miss the smile of my kid's face, that funny thing my dog did, the sunset, that rare bird that sat in the tree in front of my house. Actually, I don't miss any of that, it never happened for me, all there is is my focus on what's missing. I can't go make new sales, or have an epiphany about something else I wanted to know about because this ONE FUCKING SALE DIDN'T go through. I cripple myself. If I just *phew* let it go, cry it out, journal about it, run 3 miles in the woods and tear up the trail, and then I'm in a place that I start laughing about the first funny thing I see, then I'm back in the game. 

31 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Physically and health perhaps yes, but in terms of my face I'm not good looking I think. On tinder I don't get any matches. I have to grind my ass off to get dates (getting phone numbers is easy though). I don't have it easy if you are trying to tell me that.

No one is good looking. Everyone is looking. You're either looking (searching) or looking (seeing). Since you cannot see your own face, only a glimpse, a reflection, a still image, and reality is never still, just be the looking (seeing). 

Two birds with one stone. Polish girl is in reality not just that devastatingly hot, but she is WAY more fantastical and magical than you ever fucking dreamed, and so are you and so is Rowan Atkinson. You did that. You conger/conquer the images. You think you know what they are. You don't. A rare bird flies past the window. Once the beauty has left you in its dust you say, "damn I missed that!". You didn't. You are it. You miss yourself. You're so fucking beautiful you're the real time creator of beauty. It's everywhere, you are everywhere. 

Looking (seeing). Not looking (searching)

Edited by mandyjw

34 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

No. That's a sore subject. Find a different subject. Sometimes things we want represent just a handful of aspects of things we want way more but just don't see yet. When we idolize them in form and put them on a pedestal, we rob ourselves of the inherent joy in life. If I'm mad that a sale didn't go through or something, I miss the smile of my kid's face, that funny thing my dog did, the sunset, that rare bird that sat in the tree in front of my house. Actually, I don't miss any of that, it never happened for me, all there is is my focus on what's missing. I can't go make new sales, or have an epiphany about something else I wanted to know about because this ONE FUCKING SALE DIDN'T go through. I cripple myself. If I just *phew* let it go, cry it out, journal about it, run 3 miles in the woods and tear up the trail, and then I'm in a place that I start laughing about the first funny thing I see, then I'm back in the game. 

True, the conscious and mental bandwidth get's capitalized by negativity and where one puts attention there the life force goes.

I'm not somebody who cries but I'm already going the things I highlighted. Yesterday I ran my ass off. Read a book. I journalled and did some seminars. I'm more productive than ever but I still want to go. My inner fire is too big. I'm afraid I will do stupid stuff again like calling her, going to her place or not doing that and taking cannabis. :/

No one is good looking. Everyone is looking. You're either looking (searching) or looking (seeing). Since you cannot see your own face, only a glimpse, a reflection, a still image, and reality is never still, just be the looking (seeing). 

Two birds with one stone. Polish girl is in reality not just that devastatingly hot, but she is WAY more fantastical and magical than you ever fucking dreamed, and so are you and so is Rowan Atkinson. You did that. You conger/conquer the images. You think you know what they are. You don't. A rare bird flies past the window. Once the beauty has left you in its dust you say, "damn I missed that!". You didn't. You are it. You miss yourself. You're so fucking beautiful you're the real time creator of beauty. It's everywhere, you are everywhere. 

Looking (seeing). Not looking (searching)

So why would I even do pickup? Obviously I'm not her, she is not with me right now. Perhaps from God or Quantum perspective I could accept everything is 1 so I'm also the Polish girl that I like but that doesn't change anything in the material world we are in right now. You are typing this msg in the material world right now and me too.

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck The girl you're interested in should know one way or another (most powerful and impactful way is subconscious implicit communication) that you are someone she can depend on, not a liability on her. This should not be communicated in a beta needy way, but in a masculine leading confident way. The hard part is that body language does most of the communication. But the bottom-line is that you have to insert this one thought/image into her mind before she can let you insert other things in her.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

45 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

So why would I even do pickup? Obviously I'm not her, she is not with me right now. Perhaps from God or Quantum perspective I could accept everything is 1 so I'm also the Polish girl that I like but that doesn't change anything in the material world we are in right now. You are typing this msg in the material world right now and me too.

Look at your screen name. "Starstruck" Consider this in context with what you're going through. You created this, exactly like this. You fucking wrote this. You wrote. This. There is no time here. There is no story here. Just writing. Not even that. 

Imagine that you're God. You are Love. We're also imagining that you're some dumb actual personified God, so you're imagining some form like Kermit the frog with almighty smiting powers or some shit. Anyway, you are Love. You create people and you want them to love one another. Do you...

A. Pack them together like sardines. They'll have no fucking choice to know their togetherness, but they won't do anything else. They won't even be humans. 

B. Give them space. Let them bounce around like atoms and electrons. 

Now of course, the big bang theory would say that was the creation of space. So there's space between humans. We bang around, knock into each other, go off, leave each other forever, make more of each other, whatever. But, inherently, we don't. We're the space. We're more together than ever apart. There isn't even a question of it.

There was never a big bang. 

There will never be a big bang. 

44 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@StarStruck
We’re all equal. That’s already felt (contentment). Also, thoughts to the contrary are felt too and hard to miss (emotions below contentment). 

So I should be content with what happened? I'm content with the fact that I got a chance/date with her. I can't be content with her blocking me and treating me like trash after I paid everything for her and I was a real gentlemen. If I played my cards right I would have a smile on my face right now. How can I be content with that?

22 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@StarStruck This should not be communicated in a beta needy way, but in a masculine leading confident way. The hard part is that body language does most of the communication. But the bottom-line is that you have to insert this one thought/image into her mind before she can let you insert other things in her.

Very good point. In the park she jokingly said "I don't trust you", I guess that was not a joke but a message. She didn't trust me because I didn't trust myself.

My mindset was like this: "I can't believe this beautiful girl is with me, is this real life? Don't fuck this up!!!"

The girl you're interested in should know one way or another (most powerful and impactful way is subconscious implicit communication) that you are someone she can depend on, not a liability on her.

Yesss. This is so true. She felt I need her more than she needs me. I could see it on her face.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

26 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Look at your screen name. "Starstruck" Consider this in context with what you're going through. You created this, exactly like this. You fucking wrote this. You wrote. This. There is no time here. There is no story here. Just writing. Not even that. 

Imagine that you're God. You are Love. We're also imagining that you're some dumb actual personified God, so you're imagining some form like Kermit the frog with almighty smiting powers or some shit. Anyway, you are Love. You create people and you want them to love one another. Do you...

A. Pack them together like sardines. They'll have no fucking choice to know their togetherness, but they won't do anything else. They won't even be humans. 

B. Give them space. Let them bounce around like atoms and electrons. 

Now of course, the big bang theory would say that was the creation of space. So there's space between humans. We bang around, knock into each other, go off, leave each other forever, make more of each other, whatever. But, inherently, we don't. We're the space. We're more together than ever apart. There isn't even a question of it.

There was never a big bang. 

There will never be a big bang. 

I totally understand what you mean. I did my homework on spirituality. So you suggest I should ruminate about what you wrote and that will solve my problems? I guess I'm trying to find the magic pill but there is no magic pill for my problem. Perhaps infinite love is the magic pill. To be honest, my ego doesn't even want to listen to what you are saying. I really had to push myself to read what you wrote. I just want to wallow in my misery because I'm addicted to those feelings while what I really need is existential love or loving life. I hate life.

I'm creating my own future by choosing the emotions.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck Well, you can't make a huge jump in emotions usually. You don't go from unworthiness or disappointment straight to joy. Don't expect so much of yourself. The expectation is thought holding on to that emotional state. You've seen the AH emotional scale? Don't ruminate, feel into it. Let it go. Look for the bird outside your window.

I would work on establishing your values and raising your standards for what you want from women. Yeah, sure a beautiful body, perfectly soft ass, cute face, beautiful hair and eyes are absolutely divine to behold but once you actually interact a lot with such women…. Let’s say you get with one and you finally see behind the curtain, a lot of the beliefs you attached to it will melt away. Sure it’s probably the only thing on your mind if you want a fuck or two but hold yourself to slightly higher standards. Expect more from the women you date and test them on it as well. Find ones that can actually love you back. Some women aren’t really capable of this and are quite narcissistic. Once you experience them more this will just fade in general and you won’t be intimidated by it anymore. 

Edited by Lyubov

Very good point. In the park she jokingly said "I don't trust you", I guess that was not a joke but a message. She didn't trust me because I didn't trust myself.

Yeah, man. Trust is very huge. It costed me a girlfriend. Her sub-communication was basically begging me to reassure and ground her. She was looking for a stable ship to attach to and depend on when I failed her because I was so fucking autistic and didn't see that at the time. Looking back now, I could have easily saved it by saying a few different words. But we only learn from our mistakes.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)