Someone here

Everything is nothing.

15 posts in this topic

Everything that exists in the universe at this instant, all matter, energy, fields, life forms, everything we perceive, imagine or do.... Are nothing. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Fancy Death Metal? xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Carl-Richard this is a serious insight lol 

Yes it is.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

This didn't make sense to me before. It's often explained poorly.

l'm certain all miscommunication and misunderstanding is from mixing Absolute and Relative around.

52 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Everything that exists in the universe at this instant, all matter, energy, fields, life forms, everything we perceive, imagine or do.... Are nothing. 

Whats being referenced here?  Stuff that is actually nothing?  or, Something called nothing that is everything?

@Mu_

will try to put this as simple as possible. This question comes up time & again:
If there’s only One Thing (non-duality) how do you explain all the apparent ‘many things’ we see manifested? Our bodies? The hard solid ground? The water we can see.. feel and drink? The atoms.. quarks and other particles of apparently ‘real’ matter that make up water.. earth and bodies?

(Apparently, indeed. Science has already confirmed all atoms are 99% space.. less than 1% “matter.”)

Unfortunately.. You are  asking for a mind-based.. mind-understandable answer..  on limiting the answer to something the dual.. subject/object-based mind can comprehend.

Unfortunately it can't be explained explicitly. 

You either get it or you don't get it. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

24 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Whats being referenced here?  Stuff that is actually nothing?  or, Something called nothing that is everything?

Concepts.  'Nothing' and 'Everything' are irrational (illogical) concepts like 'beginning' and 'end'.  They are equally 'undefined' (undefinable). 

Existence is self evident.  There 'seems' to 'be' Something... and 'seeming to be' and 'being' are no different. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Everything is shapes in nothingness, so they are nothing, but on the other hand, nothingness makes shapes, so it is everything

8 hours ago, Mu_ said:

I'm quite sure it refers to what things are when perception doesn't take place. There's no form at all. And ofc when perception happens a "thing" can appear in infinite ways because of the fact it is inherently nothing.

11 hours ago, Someone here said:

Nothing is everything as everything is nothing. It's beyond the duality of explanation. 

14 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Mu_

will try to put this as simple as possible. This question comes up time & again:
If there’s only One Thing (non-duality) how do you explain all the apparent ‘many things’ we see manifested? Our bodies? The hard solid ground? The water we can see.. feel and drink? The atoms.. quarks and other particles of apparently ‘real’ matter that make up water.. earth and bodies?

(Apparently, indeed. Science has already confirmed all atoms are 99% space.. less than 1% “matter.”)

Unfortunately.. You are  asking for a mind-based.. mind-understandable answer..  on limiting the answer to something the dual.. subject/object-based mind can comprehend.

Unfortunately it can't be explained explicitly. 

You either get it or you don't get it. 

no, I'm just asking you a direct question on what you mean.....

10 hours ago, Mu_ said:

no, I'm just asking you a direct question on what you mean.....

Form is empty. Emptiness is form.. Is what I mean. 

Again it can't be explained really. It's something you have to grasp directly. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho