Intense

Let's construct a new masculinity. | Everyone is needed!

32 posts in this topic

I think it is time for us men to construct a new kind of masculinity, in the form of a written code and ethics.

It seems that nowadays the only two standpoints that exist on masculinity are either toxic masculinity or the demasculination of men.

We see destructive bullshit like blackpill ideology on the toxic end of the spectrum, but the disfunction on the demasculination end of the spectrum takes on much sneaker yet devastating forms. I remember a couple of years ago when RSD (a pickup/social game coaching company) was attacked by mainstream feminists for being toxic and misogynistic. Even though there was some scandalous material from Julien, RSD now look like saints in retrospect since the rise of incel and redpill culture. All over TV, less masculine men are in far larger numbers. And by masculine I don't mean a roided up goon. Leo I would already see as masculine man just because of the mindset and manner of talk.

We need to create a masculinity which values men and women, but does not look down on becoming stronger and more dominant. A masculinity that values introspection, Love and spirtuality, but also has a strong maintenance of healthy stage blue and orange values. These would be the most important questions to answer; how traditional and clean should we live? which conservative values do we have to keep to maintain our masculinty, and what are the areas where we can be more free?

For example, does a man have to be prepared to die to save the life of his family? I would say yes.

But that is the discussion I want to start here. I want all men to start coming up with ideas for this new masculinity.

And women, please tell us all that you love and hate about men and share your ideas as well. But please be as honest as you can in your responses, because women somehow have a conscious bias towards the demasculinised men, even though they dont like to date them ;)

Of course us men are also biased, that is why we have to have this discussion with everybody, and I hope all bullshit in this discussion will get called out upon with proper logic and arguments.

Time for a new, True Masculinity.

divine-masculine-signs.jpg

Edited by Intense

So basically what I ultimately want to create with you guys is a literal written Man-Code which could be handed out to every 15 year old guy, and he would be able to understand all priniciples of our new masculinity by reading it. And it would for example tell him to never mistreat women but also dont let women stump over you. Those kinds of things. I will kick off by proposing a principle:

1. A Man Should have a relationship with God(The source of creation), either through routinal prayer or other spiritual practices.

I think this is very important because even though many people will do it in a stage blue fashion by just praying and do not really have the capacity to find out the significance of consciousness, they still will have a relationship with God and a certain reminding and reverance for creation. This will make men more sensitive but also more strong at the same time.

The new masculinity is to be confident enough in one’s masculinity to throw forced categories like masculinity out of the window and be what feels authentic to you. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@BipolarGrowth That is true however most people are not ready to throw those categories out of the way. I am talking about providing an alternative to blackpill type shit here, and integrating healthy stage blue and orange. Off course that will have to be based on categorical principles.

I am fully in accord with the transcending of labels like masculinity esc. But a base level of ethics has to be at place also at an explicit level if we want to better all men.

@flowboy we could use your contributions here bro.

3 minutes ago, Intense said:

@BipolarGrowth That is true however most people are not ready to throw those categories out of the way. I am talking about providing an alternative to blackpill type shit here, and integrating healthy stage blue and orange. Off course that will have to be based on categorical principles.

I am fully in accord with the transcending of labels like masculinity esc. But a base level of ethics has to be at place also at an explicit level if we want to better all men.

@flowboy we could use your contributions here bro.

Directly helping people who are already interested to raise in consciousness will probably be more effective in the end IMO. The growth of more advanced and effective masculinity happens rather organically as consciousness goes up. 

It’s still not a bad project if you do your research. Good luck. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

Most blackpilled men would not be interested in raising consciousness, only if they first can transcend their masculinity to a higher one. I do not agree with your trivialisation of masculinity and what it means for collective consciousness. Masculinity as a construct is deeply ingrained in our consciousness as a society. So trying to raise masculinity to a higher standards is a lot more practical for the large numbers of men then trying to raise their consciousness. Most men have not transcended red, blue and orange. “Raising consciousness” is really only available to people on green and above. It will be a long time before the masses reach that level. Before the masculine ego of the world can dissolve it first has to be a healthy ego.

20 minutes ago, Intense said:

Most blackpilled men would not be interested in raising consciousness, only if they first can transcend their masculinity to a higher one. I do not agree with your trivialisation of masculinity and what it means for collective consciousness. Masculinity as a construct is deeply ingrained in our consciousness as a society. So trying to raise masculinity to a higher standards is a lot more practical for the large numbers of men then trying to raise their consciousness. Most men have not transcended red, blue and orange. “Raising consciousness” is really only available to people on green and above. It will be a long time before the masses reach that level. Before the masculine ego of the world can dissolve it first has to be a healthy ego.

I never said it was trivial. It’s quite important. 

5 hours ago, Intense said:

So basically what I ultimately want to create with you guys is a literal written Man-Code which could be handed out to every 15 year old guy, and he would be able to understand all priniciples of our new masculinity by reading it.

Just read David Deida.

See my book list.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Just read David Deida.

See my book list.

I would start there, too. He pretty much nailed it.

There could be value in adapting his teachings to a young audience.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Just read David Deida.

See my book list.

I am not 15 btw.

Just bought it and skimmed through, seems very solid. (The way of the superior man)

Is there some way I could take the principles from that book and make it in a more compact form, so it would be more accesible in the same way that blackpill BS is very accessible... and start a new movement for youngsters with this kind of stuff, on social media. We can cry all we want about blackpill being fucked up but if we do not provide an alternative then wtf are we whining about.

The PUA movement was also toxic but at least focused on optimism and getting results. PUA is dead now for zoomers at least so we need some new form of culture which is made for zoomers.

Love women,that's the highest level of masculinity.

Edited by Zeroguy

On 10/25/2021 at 3:02 PM, Intense said:

Is there some way I could take the principles from that book and make it in a more compact form, so it would be more accesible in the same way that blackpill BS is very accessible... and start a new movement for youngsters with this kind of stuff, on social media. We can cry all we want about blackpill being fucked up but if we do not provide an alternative then wtf are we whining about.

Seriously developing yourself as a man will never be as popular or mainstream as stuff like blackpill, redpill, incels, etc. Because the most popular stuff is designed for lazy people who don't want to do any work. And becoming a powerful man requires enormous work.

Of course you can teach whatever you want. But just understand that real success cannot be turned into a meme or an ideology.

It's the same problem as trying to popularize God or enlightenment.

The PUA movement was also toxic but at least focused on optimism and getting results. PUA is dead now for zoomers at least so we need some new form of culture which is made for zoomers.

Pickup is not dead. There are more guys doing and teaching pickup than ever. Just don't go about it in a toxic way.

All the core principles of attraction and how to be a man have been discovered and articulated long ago. The problem is that it's so challenging that most guys don't want to do the work to actualize it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 10/26/2021 at 0:02 AM, Intense said:

Is there some way I could take the principles from that book and make it in a more compact form

This book is already so damn compact, it's full to the brim with wisdom, every chapter is short, concise and to the point :D 

@Intense tbh, there's no real need to construct a new ideology like this. Just be the "real you". That's all you gotta do to be a man is be yourself. Have the courage to be yourself. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

On 25.10.2021 at 1:22 AM, Intense said:

I think it is time for us men to construct a new kind of masculinity, in the form of a written code and ethics.

It seems that nowadays the only two standpoints that exist on masculinity are either toxic masculinity or the demasculination of men.

We see destructive bullshit like blackpill ideology on the toxic end of the spectrum, but the disfunction on the demasculination end of the spectrum takes on much sneaker yet devastating forms. I remember a couple of years ago when RSD (a pickup/social game coaching company) was attacked by mainstream feminists for being toxic and misogynistic. Even though there was some scandalous material from Julien, RSD now look like saints in retrospect since the rise of incel and redpill culture. All over TV, less masculine men are in far larger numbers. And by masculine I don't mean a roided up goon. Leo I would already see as masculine man just because of the mindset and manner of talk.

We need to create a masculinity which values men and women, but does not look down on becoming stronger and more dominant. A masculinity that values introspection, Love and spirtuality, but also has a strong maintenance of healthy stage blue and orange values. These would be the most important questions to answer; how traditional and clean should we live? which conservative values do we have to keep to maintain our masculinty, and what are the areas where we can be more free?

For example, does a man have to be prepared to die to save the life of his family? I would say yes.

But that is the discussion I want to start here. I want all men to start coming up with ideas for this new masculinity.

And women, please tell us all that you love and hate about men and share your ideas as well. But please be as honest as you can in your responses, because women somehow have a conscious bias towards the demasculinised men, even though they dont like to date them ;)

Of course us men are also biased, that is why we have to have this discussion with everybody, and I hope all bullshit in this discussion will get called out upon with proper logic and arguments.

Time for a new, True Masculinity.

divine-masculine-signs.jpg

its such a nice idea, isn’t it? sorry to take the vibe a bit down to earth but this idea has been hijacked so many times already. 

your #1rule is the best starting point for this turning out to be an ideology or at least a cult. which is making it harder and harder for life initiating especially males to timeless universal truths.

as a female i‘m against rule number one - the term „god“ is misleading in many ways, it is a subjectification and therefore objectification of the primal matter.

MGTOWWW: Men Going Their Own Way, With Women :D

Translation: Kids need to become men and then return to their query as is.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

I love your intent, I think it's very important to talk about it.

I wrote few words in other tread, it might be helpful:

Love women from the heart, (Love the femininity within yourself and others)

try to think about what you can provide her rather than be too focused on what you want to receive from her,

be less rigid and judgmental about her physical appearance,

fight for women rights when you have the opportunity so you will take a part in creating a better place for everyone, 

accept women as an individuals,

as equal human beings to you,

realize that you also could be born as a woman (And also, you were a women for some short period of time),

Realize that a certain woman in your life held you for 9 month in her womb (paused her whole life and put her life at risk for you) be aware to women's issues in history and society.

Edited by Random witch