Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electroBeam

How To Look For A Relationship, Without Looking For A Relationship

28 posts in this topic

@electroBeam https://www.amazon.com/Models-Attract-Women-Through-Honesty/dp/1463750358

This short read just might clear things up.

You just have to accept the fact that some women out there will find you creepy no matter how hard you try to not look creepy.

Creepy = When your intention does not match your words and actions. Women can see this quite easily.

You meet dozens or hundreds of attractive women each week at different locations and there are many opportunities that you subconsciously avoid (we all do this, but it's okay)

Just be honest and true! and don't be needy. .

Just a side note: Relationship is something different than plain seduction/"pickup". It's good to discriminate from what place advise is given.

6 hours ago, Babybat said:

Hey dude, I was thinking... what if you made a few dating profiles and were honest about what you needed?  Said that you were a shy person without a lot of dating experience, and are just looking to practice having conversations with women with no strings attached?  Women like to feel valued and helpful, and being honest and vulnerable about what you're wanting to improve on from the start, you never know, that might draw in what you're looking for!  All the best!

No that way he is going to get friend zoned. 

6 hours ago, Babybat said:

Hey dude, I was thinking... what if you made a few dating profiles and were honest about what you needed?  Said that you were a shy person without a lot of dating experience, and are just looking to practice having conversations with women with no strings attached?  Women like to feel valued and helpful, and being honest and vulnerable about what you're wanting to improve on from the start, you never know, that might draw in what you're looking for!  All the best!

He could even specify that he looks to improve his sex skills.

If a women sees that, she could react in 6 differents ways:

- ERK, an asshole that just want pussies, ASS HOLE !!!

- What a looser, he can't even please a woman LUL !!!

- Hummm, I want a full relationship, not just sex.

- Hummm, he wants to improve, maybe does that mean he's already good and wants to be even better !

- Hummm, he wants to improve, maybe he's not that good, but I can teach him !

- Hummm, he wants to improve, maybe he's not that good, but that also means he will be if I let him practice with me !

The first two reactions, you really don't want to meet these kind of girls anyway, they have nothing to offer to you asides drama.

So, basically, you have more chances to score than not, just by being honest.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

If you truly want to attract, drop it!

Get rid of your Lust!

No one is interested in your lustful thoughts, endeavor and complexion you try to hide and ask yourself here, how you can "do this best or that better because I get caught in the act all the time".  The only ones  interested are those that make you unhappy, make your life miserable like you do upon yourself when bewildered.

First start a good relationship with yourself, dropping the lust of yours that makes you bewildered. Make meeting people a side effect of your own journey of advancement where others are there for the same reason, also to improve themselves. In this way if the relationship is born out of refrain of lust, but as a cooperation in advancement, surely this is the way of meeting people to be happy with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

5 hours ago, STC said:

No that way he is going to get friend zoned. 

He might by some of them, as that's just how it goes.  A lot of women love vulnerability.  If he's honest from the start about not being very skilled at dating women, if something happens on the date and he slips up then she already knows.  

Like, if he goes on a date with a chick and pretends to be someone else and slips up then she's not going to trust him and it's over.  If he's honest and slips up, then the door for communication and ultimately improvement with women is open.  He could even take it a step further and ask some of them at the end of the date what they thought and what he could improve on.

Like attracts like, if you go into the dating scene playing pick up artistry with women you're going to attract a lot of superficial women, or women with emotional baggage.
If you go into the scene being honest about your intentions and open about what you want, then you're going to attract the same thing.

@STC I might get friend zoned.

But honestly my main aim is to improve myself and get experienced with girls so that when I DO find a girl I like, I will know how to attract her. I'm not sure if my model of reality is really off, but I don't see the connection between my social skills(talking to friends) and my network marketing skills, and how passionate I am, and how successful my business is, to attracting girls. I see it more like, if you want a girlfriend, you need to develop experience points in seducing girls, so that you can have one. Like any other skill: if you want to win over a maths competition, you need to practice maths, who the fuck cares about any other skills or how your life is, or even PD.

So I don't really care if I get friend zoned, because I highly doubt I will meet someone I want to have a relationship  with on the internet (with people from overseas there) anyway, and as long as I can get xp points in seducing girls, and get exposure to what girls are out there, then I've completed my goal. 

But if friend zoning me means that it stops me from practicing dates, etc. Then yeah that's a problem. 

Edited by electroBeam

3 hours ago, electroBeam said:

@STC I might get friend zoned.

But honestly my main aim is to improve myself and get experienced with girls so that when I DO find a girl I like, I will know how to attract her. I'm not sure if my model of reality is really off, but I don't see the connection between my social skills(talking to friends) and my network marketing skills, and how passionate I am, and how successful my business is, to attracting girls. I see it more like, if you want a girlfriend, you need to develop experience points in seducing girls, so that you can have one. Like any other skill: if you want to win over a maths competition, you need to practice maths, who the fuck cares about any other skills or how your life is, or even PD.

So I don't really care if I get friend zoned, because I highly doubt I will meet someone I want to have a relationship  with on the internet (with people from overseas there) anyway, and as long as I can get xp points in seducing girls, and get exposure to what girls are out there, then I've completed my goal. 

But if friend zoning me means that it stops me from practicing dates, etc. Then yeah that's a problem. 

Friend zone means no sex. 

Yes there is such a thing as friends with benefits but that's something very different. That's just another word for fuckbuddies. And some people like to differentiate between friends with benefits and fuckbuddies but to me it's really the same with a different pretence. 

You don't want to be in the friend zone. You don't want to go on dates and not get sex. That's like smoking without inhaling what's the point? 

Once you have sex the dynamics are very different. When there is sexual tension in the seduction it's also very different. And when you find that one girl you want to ace that right? So don't get friend zoned. 

With the online dating thing I am not talking about just talking to girls via messenger on the internet. It's about meeting girls online. Not overseas but girls right in your area. You can find many girls online right in your area, then talk to them online, build some intetest, and then meet them in real life, going on real dates. 

You are right in a way that seducing girls is a technique of its own. You can be a guy with lots of money and good looks but if you have no "game" you are still not going to be very successful with girls. 

These skills you will have to practice in real life though so you will have to take start making steps to make that happen in real life. 

*The advice of simply asking girls for sex.....yes that actually works when you just play the numbers game. If you send 100 girls a message: "I am going to fuck you silly". 95 girls won't want to talk to you. 4 girls will talk to you. And 1 girl will be a nympho and actually go along with it. So you will get laid that way. But you have to ask yourself; what is the quality of the women you attract then? Also there is no real skill in that. It's more like you will just empty your magazine in the dark and then eventually you will hit something. 

Also going that route can be very toxic. The local online dating community, it won't be an infinite source of women. There are still only so many women online in your area. And if you weirded all of them out by asking straight up for sex then that's that. When you go fishing you want to do it in a sustainable way for the eco-system so to speak. 

Edited by STC