Gregory1

3rd Time Psychedelics: Realizing God, Infinite Love, Absolute Truth

19 posts in this topic

Hello my Love...

Today was the 3rd psychedelic trip ever in my life.

What you will now read is called a "trip-report." It is some words that try to point to a reality, that cannot be pointed to. Nothing that is real can be described or pointed to, it can only be experienced. However, pointing or trying to point doesn't contradict reality and might help you to experience these things for yourself, which you absolutely can. 

Todays trip was special in that it gave me access to absolute knowledge. I became aware of an absolute, unshakeble, unspeakable truth which is the cause of, and explains everything in this universe, beyond the shaddow of a doubt.

Absolute truth is unspeakable, but speaking about it might inspire people to seek it. This is the reason why I will try to do the impossible here and speak about it. The only reason. Just to inspire you to go out there and seek absolute truth. Because it is absolutely worth it, I promise.

Trip Report

Took 150ug LSD today which was my 3rd psychedelic trip ever. If you're interested in the first two trips pm me I can send you the links. Now let's jump into the juicy stuff: absolute truth. 

What I realized beyond the shaddow of a doubt

• There is no self. "you" don't exist. There is no "you" inside your body (or inside of mine)
  • Everything is one. The whole universe and everything that exists, existed, will ever exist or could ever exist is physically one thing.
  • God exists beyond the shaddow of a doubt. God = The Cause of everything that exists = The here and now = Conciousness = Infinite love = Everything that exists = You.
  • There exists only one thing in the universe. This thing is You. You with a capital "Y". That "YOU" is identical to God. It is the cause of everything. It created everything in this universe. It created everything you see right now through your eyes out of pure selflessness and out of pure love. It created the most beautiful things you could ever imagine and the most hellish things you could ever imagine. It did so because it is selfless. Because it is infinitely loving. Infinite love does not discriminate. It only encompasses and allows for anything that comes into existence to come into existence.
  •  Infinite love is all there is. Imagine you got the most beautiful gift you could ever imagine. Imagine you get the most beautiful man, the most beautiful woman you could ever imagine. Imagine him or her unconditionally loving you for your whole life. Imagine you get all the money in the world. Imagine every single petty little wish of yours would be fulfilled. Imagine how much better you would feel after all these whishes coming true. Now imagine that feeling you would get out of all your whishes getting fulfilled and multiply it by infinity. What you now have is Infinite Love, Absolute Truth, God, Your own Identity. It is so beautiful, perfect, rich, loving, caring, complete that you would never believe me. And still it is Absolute, timeless Truth. forever and until the end of time.
  • Death is impossible, you are immortal. (Obvious point). 

All these things I just wrote are and forever will be: Absolute, unshakable truth 'til the end of time. This is not my belief, nor speculation. This is a fact. In fact, this is the only "true" fact that exists in this universe. You can become directly concious of these truths. Doing that will completely heal you and show you that all your petty human bullshit is completely okay the way it is and that you are infinitely loved no matter what you do.

I hope I will inspire some of you to go out there and seek finding that truth for yourself. What I would recommend for that is using psychedelics. I highly doubt that there is any other method presently known to humankind which makes it as easy and effortless to access these truths as psychedelics do.

Go for it, whoever you are - you can do it, whatever it is you want to do. You can find absolute truth and it will heal you completely and forever.

I deeply love all of you.

Cheers!

Final note:

A deep deep Thank-You goes out to
@Leo Gura.

Thank you for teaching me about all these concepts from a young age and making it possible for me to finally at 21 realize what I have just realized. Leo, I will never in this lifetime be able to thank you enough for what you did for me. 

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Of course.

Namaste ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Gregory1 Thank you for sharing Truth ????♾

Also, nice music ???

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

12 hours ago, BenG said:

@Gregory1 Hey man, thanks for sharing! I'd be interested to read your other two trip reports.

Question: you paint all this in a very positive light and it's awesome that you seem to have experienced it that way, but I'm curious, have you experienced any darker feelings of emptiness/meaninglessness as a result of these realizations? Any difficulty getting back into ordinary life after a God realization? You don't have to answer, just interested.

Cool music channel by the way!

Hi @BenG

Here are the trip reports: 

1st trip: "Incredible Beauty and Perfection" https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/72818-first-time-psychedelics-incredible-beauty-and-perfection/#comment-1002977

2nd trip: "Tears falling. Becoming One with Everything" https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/73087-second-time-psychedelics-tears-falling-becoming-one-with-everything/#comment-1007026

Your questions:

"you paint all this in a very positive light and it's awesome that you seem to have experienced it that way"

I didn't experience it. "I" does not exist. And I am pure truth. I am god, I am "the experience." And so are you. It is pure truth. Always the case. Always the way it is. Forever so. It is literally true. You literally are god, infinite goodness, infinite beauty, infinite love, infinite perfection, infinite power, the entire fucking universe. There is nothing better  you could hear and nothing greater you could be. It is literally goodness and positivity in a metaphysical sense.

I'm curious, have you experienced any darker feelings of emptiness/meaninglessness as a result of these realizations? Any difficulty getting back into ordinary life after a God realization?

I can't speak about this since I had my realization yesterday. However, I can anticipate what will happen in the following weeks and years and try to make an explanation. I'll come back in a month (at 24.11.) and update you on how I feel!

What I think happens after this realization is, you realize that nothing you do in this human life is of ultimate significance. You could die tomorrow and everything would be fine. You can do whatever you want and god/life is good with it.

My guess is, that people with "shitty lifes" could experience negative feelings after these realizations. Some people don't have friends, don't have nice jobs they like, don't have money, don't have a family, etc. etc. They would know after that experience that their life isn't a reflection of their true nature which is love, they would deeply know that god wouldn't judge them for throwing away their shitty lifes. So my guess is, that if you hate your life, if your life isn't aligned with who you want to be, if you don't have any friends, if you don't have people you love, if you don't do things you like on a day to day basis, the contrast between your life and the realization that you are god could make you nihilistic and you might stop caring about your situation and make it even worse that way.

On the other hand what might happen is, you could realize that you can live any life you want. The realization of the fact that god will give you any life you want might make you actively seek to improve your situation which would lead to more optimism and a better feeling about life overall. Also losing your fear of death and losing fear in gereral might be a good thing for many people.

For people who like their lifes and whose lifes are aligned with who they want to be, I think godrealization wouldn't do any bad. Knowing that they are Infinite Love, God, etc., can do whatever they want, etc. would be their cherry on top of the cake. Especially if they have the right intellectual framework to interpret their realizations which is what Leo gives us and does amazingly well.

Luckily I fall more into the second category of people (as most people here on actualized.org do) which I think will make it very easy for me to go back to my "normal" life so to speak. However, God showed me that love is the only thing that matters in life and that I can literally do anything I want which will lead to long term changes in the way I go about things and live my life. But I don't think it will destabilize me, because of my mature psyche and because of my life situation which I am overall happy with.

Conclusion: Work on your life - have people you love, do things you like, care for yourself, care for your health, study  no-bullshit-spirituality for a few years, be grown up (at least 21) and you'll be ready for psychedelics / god-realization. Don'f force yourself to do it, only do it if you want to know truth, if you deeply care for truth.

Oh yeah, and thank you for your compliment on my music channel, I appreciate it:x

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

@Gregory1 damn, you are 21 years old and have god realization. this is rare! 

great trip reports by the way. your writing skills are awesome!

6 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Gregory1 damn, you are 21 years old and have god realization. this is rare! 

great trip reports by the way. your writing skills are awesome!

Thanks for the compliment.

You are Love.

Hi , I just had a very similar realization to what you had. However , I'm having a hard time integrating weather or not other people are real. 

I seen myself as love and I know everything is love. What are other people? , at one level they are me (love) 

I just don't get it. I love my family so much but I don't know how to proceed now,

And advice would be massively appreciated 

@Stephen The advice is: become directly conscious of what "other" is.

And if you're not conscious of what "other" is, then admit to yourself that you don't know what other is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Stephen The advice is: become directly conscious of what "other" is.

And if you're not conscious of what "other" is, then admit to yourself that you don't know what other is.

This. 

You'll realize that other is identical to Self. Which is God or infinite love. Therefore at the ultimate nondual level, your family is of course also God / Love, it is simply impossible for them to be anything else. 

However, in our relative domains (our everyday lifes) we draw distinctions between things, people, trees whatever. We do that / God does that to experience ourselves as non-god / non-love which we couldn't do if we didn't delude ourselves about who we are by drawing lines between things.

God is so unconditionally loving that she wants to know limitation which is of course a part of her. 

So yeah, relatively speaking your family is separated from you but in truth, all that exists is one thing, aka infinite love which includes your family. 

Don't believe me on that, realize it. You absolutely can, but to truly realize it you have to admit that you currently don't know it. 

You are Love.

43 minutes ago, AMTO said:

Can I ask what you mean by…

“The realization of the fact that god will give you any life you want” 

Hi @AMTO

Sure! It's a bit tricky, I'd say it's even deeper than the law of one. What I mean is: You LITERALLY get EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT from God. Whatever you are currently doing, being, owning, creating, thinking, experiencing in this present moment, whatever illnesses you have, whatever circumstances you find yourself in, what you currently are and experience is EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT. 

And God will never deny you any of your wishes since he loves you infinitely and since you are literally him. This means, if you truly wanted all the money in the world, God would give it to you immediately. Literally. 

But this is something that your ego won't understand so easily, awakening would be required to fully get that. 

By the way, I'm not talking about your egos wishes here. Your ego is an illusion. I'm talking about YOUR wishes, You with capital Y. (aka God) 

Also, it appears you’ve concluded form your awakening that other people do exist as separate parts of you/God/Love. However, Leo and many others have concluded that it’s literally only “you”. That the only thing in existence is literally only your immediate direct experience, because everyone and everything else is just an idea

This is not my conclusion. Separation is a relative assumption that we make in our everyday lives (in our "normal" state of consciousness). We make that assumption for practical reasons. 

In the ultimate sense (this is what I've described in my trip report and realized in my trip) everything is one thing and all separation is illusion.

I therefore think you could go deeper on this topic. 

I enjoyed reading this btw. Thank you.

I definitely can and will go deeper. I am extremely excited to do so. You can always go deeper. Reason for that is that God is infinite. Literally infinite. 

Edited by Gregory1

You are Love.

5 hours ago, Lauritz Bewer said:

" Infinite love is all there is. Imagine you got the most beautiful gift you could ever imagine. Imagine you get the most beautiful man, the most beautiful woman you could ever imagine. Imagine him or her unconditionally loving you for your whole life. Imagine you get all the money in the world. Imagine every single petty little wish of yours would be fulfilled. Imagine how much better you would feel after all these whishes coming true. Now imagine that feeling you would get out of all your whishes getting fulfilled and multiply it by infinity. What you now have is Infinite Love, Absolute Truth, God, Your own Identity. It is so beautiful, perfect, rich, loving, caring, complete that you would never believe me. And still it is Absolute, timeless Truth. forever and until the end of time."                 

that is really something I am struggling to comprehend. Honestly. 

It is impossible to comprehend with your limited mind. Infinity can only be comprehended experiencially. Which is why you need to go out there and seek finding absolute truth. 

These words you are reading are pointing to a truth. Yet they are not the truth itself. Belief won't help you here. You must ecperience it for yourself:) 

You are Love.

I told you in your past report: Maybe next time you will realize that the present moment is infinite. you did it! in record time by the way. freedom, beauty, glory! now the job, at least for me, is to live that reality without psychedelics. it is possible, I think

15 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I told you in your past report: Maybe next time you will realize that the present moment is infinite. you did it! in record time by the way. freedom, beauty, glory! now the job, at least for me, is to live that reality without psychedelics. it is possible, I think

@Breakingthewall

Yeah, embodiment of this fact would be the ultimate goal. But not my goal for now. There is other stuff I want to do before.. But I am deeply interested in diving deeper into God's love and this is something I'll definitely be doing in the coming months / years.. 

You are Love.