Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rilles

Toxic Life Purpose Example

13 posts in this topic

You have one life... as this ego. Please... for the love of God, do something useful, dont be like this guy. And if you say "Its just humor". No. Its not. There is nothing funny, intelligent or clever about any of this. 

(Im referring to Nikocado, not penguinz.)

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

58 minutes ago, BlackMaze said:

No not this guy. This above toxic. 

As toxic as a vat of radioactive acid. 

What Nikocado does with his life is not a life purpose. It's an addiction/fetish. 

11 minutes ago, Tim R said:

What Nikocado does with his life is not a life purpose. It's an addiction/fetish. 

He has millions of subs dude, What I wouldnt give to have a million subs, Its definitely a purpose and one he has worked hard at, but its a really dumb one, a dumb one thats killing him slowly. 

Edited by Rilles

I think he has mental illness.  The way he treated another YouTube mukbanger leads me to suspect so.  Perhaps this is his path of least resistance toward mental health: support from viewers,  a feeling of oneness from eating together,  someone to spill his grievances with, the feeling of existing and being significant from high view/subscriber count

???????

11 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

I think he has mental illness.  The way he treated another YouTube mukbanger leads me to suspect so.  Perhaps this is his path of least resistance toward mental health: support from viewers,  a feeling of oneness from eating together,  someone to spill his grievances with, the feeling of existing and being significant from high view/subscriber count

He clearly is not well. I guess my meta-point here is to not create low consciousness garbage. xD

5 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

It's that much more sad, when you realize that this guy used to be relatively healthy, lean vegan. It's never a pretty sight, to watch someone else's decline.

To me its crazy how someone can go from skinny to fat so quickly, I have been skinny all my life and I have always struggled with gaining even a little weight, but like somebody said he probably has a serious food addiction and mental issues. 

I left a comment on his most recent video telling him not to get himself killed for the sake of YouTube views.  He probably won't stop, but it's worth a shot.

7 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

It's that much more sad, when you realize that this guy used to be relatively healthy, lean vegan. It's never a pretty sight, to watch someone else's decline.

The big question is what things he went through to get to this point? The only way he found to receive love?

The thing of course is that he wasn't really happy before... people frame it in the contrary way. But how can you wilingly mess up your diet this much i don't get it. Again, probably he wasn't happy at all with his previous lifestyle. A lot of lying to himself and that shit maybe.

Edited by Human Mint

@Proserpina

10 hours ago, Proserpina said:

a feeling of oneness from eating together,  the feeling of existing and being significant from high view/subscriber count

What I learned/believe is that every emotional problem comes from either longing for oneness or the opposit, longing for existing as a seperate self/being something special. So to me that sounds very possible.

It’s not toxic, that’s the judgement of it, the labeling & ostracizing of those most in need of help to uphold one’s own false ideology (thought attachment). It’s a denial of accountability & responsibility on behalf of the people profiting from youtube. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE