Godishere

Maddening, frightening levels of Infinity an consciousness

88 posts in this topic

@Nahm you're right man. Who am I kidding? Haha. I guess the biggest reason I'm rambling was and is my fear of going back and facing that state again(because psychedelics have been so transformative for me). And yeah, I appreciate that bro. I'll drop all the nonsense and concepts, they are no longer valid within my direct experience and that is the truth. The journey continues.

2 hours ago, OneHandClap said:

All I can offer about this whole mahasamadi/void thing is that nothing bad can come of it. If it doesn't happen... voila, you're alive and back to normal human life. If it does happen and all of reality dissolves into infinite unity-bliss for the rest of eternity, well, shit, who are you to complain? No more need to pay taxes or get prostate checks xD

Well... this perfect, united, infinitely blissful reality has been talked about a lot and yet, we're here. Maybe this cosmic horror thing is actually a thing felt by our Godself even in the absolute sense of it, but most don't wanna consider it because the implication of that scares them and therefore must be "let go of, since reality can only be love". Why are we reincarnating into this dumpster (and heck, I've had a really good life compared to billions of other people) if there's already a perfect, timeless reality in the absolute sense right here right now that also does not need to imagine a thing to be as it is because it's eternally unchanging? Why is god imagining this if not because it's not content with that? Think about it, what kind of humans tend to daydream the most? The ones who aren't satisfied and happy with their lives. Even Leo has said that God dreams out of boredom. How's that for a perfect reality haha? Maybe God is an anthropomorphic being and Spinoza was wrong about it having infinite attributes and it's only infinite because it has no bound in what it CAN do, but that "CAN" is simply finite. 

7 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Well... this perfect, united, infinitely blissful reality has been talked about a lot and yet, we're here. Maybe this cosmic horror thing is actually a thing felt by our Godself even in the absolute sense of it, but most don't wanna consider it because the implication of that scares them and therefore must be "let go of, since reality can only be love". Why are we reincarnating into this dumpster (and heck, I've had a really good life compared to billions of other people) if there's already a perfect, timeless reality in the absolute sense right here right now that also does not need to imagine a thing to be as it is because it's eternally unchanging? Why is god imagining this if not because it's not content with that? Think about it, what kind of humans tend to daydream the most? The ones who aren't satisfied and happy with their lives. Even Leo has said that God dreams out of boredom. How's that for a perfect reality haha? Maybe God is an anthropomorphic being and Spinoza was wrong about it having infinite attributes and it's only infinite because it has no bound in what it CAN do, but that "CAN" is simply finite. 

Absolutely. There was no pain or fear in the formless void. Therefore, pain and fear are not "real." They are human emotions we feel in response to that which is seen as unpleasant or frightening. But if we can love the void... there is no fear!

1 hour ago, OneHandClap said:

Absolutely. There was no pain or fear in the formless void. Therefore, pain and fear are not "real." They are human emotions we feel in response to that which is seen as unpleasant or frightening. But if we can love the void... there is no fear!

I don't think you understood what I said, mate xD

12 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

I don't think you understood what I said, mate xD

Oh, I did, which is that reality is a big dream and we're dreaming for fun because the void is boring or whatever... but that doesn't really help the people who are dying of cancer or starving or victims of molestation. I'm just offering the counterpoint, which is that the true task is to learn to love this experience of reality. Call it a dream, call it real, call it whatever... it is what it is. 

Tbh I would just smoke 5-MeO if anything and be done with it period. Using other substances in large amounts hoping for a 5-MeO type experience, it's completely unpredictable at that point.

There is nothing insightful about smoking 80x Salvia except in very rare cases. Dab rigging like 50mg DMT in a bong hit is entering danger territory. You won't physically die but what happens may legitimately be worse than being dead.

5-MeO-DMT seems terrifying and serious but in a different way. It seems very rare that anyone gets mindraped beyond the death-blow. The fear seems purely based around TOTAL ego death and of course the severity and impact of the loss of boundary... But what doesn't seem to happen is the twisted fucked up carnival madness ride that can happen with Salvia extract or high doses of DMT etc.

I will absolutely not ever dab big amounts of n,n-DMT again. Never. Ever. That's straight up it. I have been having flashbacks and nightmares. Not my first trauma with the stuff but this was even worse, as I was crying and yelling and I literally could not put a single word to what was happening. Infinity etc yes we all get that, but there was other mindrape stuff happening and I genuinely have NO word to put to even one part of that. I could not possibly tell you what the visuals were, not even that it was insane geometry etc. I have no way of conveying it. I could not tell you what I was thinking, or what was happening AT ALL.

Yes I come back and I am okay now. It doesn't matter. I'm not touching it again. It's done. I fear death less because I realize it won't be that.

13 hours ago, OneHandClap said:

All I can offer about this whole mahasamadi/void thing is that nothing bad can come of it. If it doesn't happen... voila, you're alive and back to normal human life. If it does happen and all of reality dissolves into infinite unity-bliss for the rest of eternity, well, shit, who are you to complain? No more need to pay taxes or get prostate checks xD

Lmao I can just picture myself going into the light thinking "YES! I am going to the light! No more prostrate checks!!!"xD