Leo Gura

What Do You Love The Most About Life?

136 posts in this topic

Creativity.

Creating great things and experiencing other people's creations is my greatest joy in life.

On 25/10/2021 at 10:10 AM, captainamerica said:

I love Metaphysics and Spirituality, Psychology, Technology, Invention(as a subject), and Research and Development.

These make my soul dance in absolute bliss. 

The application happens in many ways, from LP, to trying to prevent disasters for people due to the current political scenario by creating the right technical foundations, to getting inspired by the divine Love that by my existence if a stranger who is crying becomes happy and no longer cries or if someone who is going on his path full of fear and uncertainty feels peace then my life is certainly worthwhile.

Misread your original post, my bad.

I love massively improving people's lives using my in-depth mastery of systems thinking combining several disciplines via a. my life purpose, and influence. and b. sharing the remaining time with people in whatever way I can, inspired by divine Love (with a capital L). The former, although inspired by a metaphysical connection to reality, is a bit more conditional while the latter is inspired by unconditional pure Love. Both for massively improving people's lives. 

That feeling you get when you learn something new or discover something.

what I love about life the most is deep and meaningful connection with others; people, animals, insects. Not all the time this happens but when it does, I treasure it. as much I love it the most it's not something to hold onto. A butterfly may reach me or I reach it, closely. Then, if it flies away... It flies away

The way our mind IS reality. We can experience anything we want. The infinitude of that is what I love about life.

On 10/25/2021 at 7:06 AM, Leo Gura said:

Now here's the kicker: make your life revolve around the thing you love most.

That is the key to the best life.

Ta-da! ;)

Doing the life purpose course right now and this is basically what it's all about. Can't believe I've not seen that obviously Truth and Love itself are what everything else must be built around in this life. Thank you for your strong guidance with this ?

If i really have to pick just one thing that would be Myself, My Existence. Many things tear me up, but none like this. The sheer MIRACLE of HOLY MOTHERFUCKIN SHITBALLS - I ACTUALLY AM INFINITY AND I ACTUALLY AM!!!!!!!

Because of this, i can cry whenever i want :D it's like my superpower

Edit: i just realized that maybe the question was about life in a more relative sense, like content-wise. Which is interesting, this assignment is no joke xD

My mind keeps going to stuff like : "I love seeing the lucid dream nature of life and i love seeing God's wisdom in everything, especially the body. I LOVE how the body NEEDS stuff xD each body needs a bit of social, art, creativity, sport, spirituality, in different proportions for each individual. It's SO FUN having limitations and actually being able to overcome them and such"

But i feel like that's beating around the bush a bit. My mind is perhaps avoiding giving a concrete answer. I'll contemplate this more seriously.

Edited by Bogdan

God's mercy, the fact of impermanence and the seeming progression of my identity. 

A difficult question but here's my response after contemplating for some time.

Feeling good. That's what I love most about life.

I paint abstract art. Check out my website and let me know what you think.

https://www.galleriabstrakt.se/collections/all

(I only ship within Sweden so forgive me if you see a painting you'd like but can't order)

I'm still trying to figure it out but I think I love ... love.

Love is really the most amazing thing to me about life. It is sooo incredibly powerful and fascinating to me I just ... I'm just in complete awe at how beautiful it is.

I think what I like most is giving love, caring for others, and being loved as well. However it's unfortunate that I don't experience this very often nowadays.

This is a hard one. But i feel like the ability to see the beauty in your mundane everyday life. That's the one for me

Music, I’m passionate about music, I love listening to music, many instruments from many different cultures, I don’t make music however I love music, to me this is life’s greatest gift to us.

Death. It makes life as precious and beautiful as it is precarious and unpredictable. It motivates me to live authentically and love however I can.