Leo Gura

What Do You Love The Most About Life?

136 posts in this topic

Hard question.

I don’t fully know the answer yet but I really love it when I remember life is magical.

Now that’s quite abstract and I find it hard to pick one thing. But I experience life as magical in different ways:

• When learning about anything. But more specifically something deep and beyond myself like nature, maths, psychology, or philosophy. Although if you dive deep enough into any topic, it becomes beautifully complex and interesting.

• When I’m being creative. The act of creating does this. Makes me feel participant in the universe. I also especially love the creative process because it involves imagination and then you can actually turn it into reality!

• And ways that are harder for me to articulate. Sometimes when I’m in the right state everything becomes magical. Normally I feel like a “flatlander” in life and take it for granted (like Leo said in his previous vid) but occasionally I remember that life is infinitely fucking significant and it’s time to become passionate again. This can be triggered by music, nature, by something someone says, or at random.

Anyways will take more than contemplation to really find the answer for me. Needs lots of more experience.

Edited by ItsNick

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

women:x

other than that, cracking into the good stuff. whether its content, deep truths, capacities i didnt see at first glance...just surprises. twists and turns. nothing new but new to me.

oh and also the rhythm of life. I love it when timing feels like good music sounds.

Edited by K VIL2

I love enjoying with friends, laughing having fun 

I love to authentically be myself 

I love deep connection, deep intimacy

I love to love others 

Edited by Jacob Morres

I love the mystery of life. Reality is shocking. Sometimes I stop and think "¿What the fuck is going on?" Then I keep with my survival agenda.

Edited by fictional_character

My gut response to this prompt was, "connection" and the accompanying side effects of being connected to that which surrounds me.

After I did some contemplation, I felt that "impermanence" was a better descriptive word for what I love most about life.

That which I'm connected to I love, but when I hold impermanence in my field of awareness, I love it even more.

The clock ticking is a beautiful sound.

I love sound, everything about it. the science the way of manipulating sound waves. I also love the art, music theory behind it and words that make sound :D

I really love how a single decision can change your entire life. How you can just make a choice to do something you would never do, neglect fears and doubts, just do it anyway, and see your life unfold in breathtaking ways. Knowing that you have this freedom to change in an instant is a truly remarkable thing. (Ofc. easier said than done)

Edited by QandC

It's a trick question because everything that you love is by definition love.

So the answer is always love.

I love this, I love that, I love the other thing. No, the thing that you love is love itself.

Most in life, I love that THIS IS, that I AM, that there is being anything at all - the infinite mystery, majesty and beauty of life itself, of God, of love, of I.

Pure, impossible awesomeness. Looking into the ever-present mirror of my Self wherever I look, and thinking "you improbable, sweet little beauty - I love you. Thank you for being".

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

Mother earth, planet earth, the blue marble, Gaia, la terre. This rocky, dirty, dusty, lush ball of magic that we live on ... It's. Just. Beautiful. So complex, yet so simple. It's simply delightful.

Take to the forest and grab some soil. Touch and inspect fucking rocks. Maybe you think I'm kidding, but this is actually the most absurdly wonderful gift of existence to me. 

This why I became a geologist. And with the help of resources like Actualized, I hope to take humankind's understanding of what the earth is doing and our relationship with it to the next level. :x

I contemplated this all afternoon and my answer is:

The Unity between everything.

I love relationship between notes in music.

The different characters that make up a great group or family.

the connection between art and real life. Sometimes, I am a family party and I observe the unison of everything happening at once. It's special!

6 minutes ago, JJfromSwitzerland said:

- Music that I really feel

- Making real funny jokes with friends and we laugh so hard that we need to cry

- Travelling

- Meeting new people

- Approaching women I don't know in the street and having a good conversation and I put a smile in her face

- Helping somebody

- Creating own songs

- That life is filled with ups and downs and this makes it interesting

- Listening to good podcasts

- Reading a good book that touches me

- Watching a deep movie which makes my cry

- Going out of my comfort zone

- Watching football (soccer) when my team plays

- Having a good night of sleep

- Learning to enjoy my own company and be by myself more often

- My family

and more....

I did not complete the task correct, it says pick a single thing. my bad, but I can't delete my post

I love the ability to take energy in different forms and how that can be transferred into motion in things like cars, bicycles, trucks using engineering. Really random, but this has always fascinated me all my life. It's pure magic.