WokeBloke

Thoughts do not think

45 posts in this topic

@WokeBloke What are you then if not a thought? You experience/perceive your body no? So how can it be you? What is there left that could be you?

How do you know birthday cards don't experience, smh so direspectful :P

4 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

@WokeBloke What are you then if not a thought? You experience/perceive your body no? So how can it be you? What is there left that could be you?

How do you know birthday cards don't experience, smh so direspectful :P

the maker of thoughts. Also I would say I am the body perceiving the body. Wherever the body goes is where I go. As far as I am concerned I am only the non conceptual body (that which the word body refers to) since its all I know (or hopefully everybody). Everything else is just conceptual identity.

Edited by WokeBloke

@WokeBloke What is the maker of thoughts? Could the maker of thoughts be another thought? What about in a dream? Does your body follow you there? Aren't you still yourself in a dream?

10 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

@WokeBloke What is the maker of thoughts? Could the maker of thoughts be another thought? What about in a dream? Does your body follow you there? Aren't you still yourself in a dream?

Of course its a thought. But since I am still there when there is no thought I must not be a thought. (The silence between thoughts). At least that's what I think lol. I must be beyond thought though because I can see and thoughts don't have eyes. As for dreams that in my opinion is the creation of my human brain. No human body = no dreams since dreams occur to human bodies.

Lol the point is I have very little clue what is going on.

Edited by WokeBloke

6 hours ago, AlphaAbundance said:

Don't confuse the domains of relative and absolute truth. Obviously Truth can't be verbally communicated satisfactorily, but truth can.

When you say experience, I understand that as Absolute Truth. Relative truth is thought.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.