ivankiss

The Heavenly Masculine, The Divine Feminine, and The Innocent Child

20 posts in this topic

Focusing a lot on singing and the voice in general nowadays. Earlier, through some contemplation, I came to a conclusion, that there are three main sounds to my voice. Three voices in one being. The strong, heroic, heavenly masculine voice. The tender, angelic, divine feminine voice. And the voice of an innocent child.

Fully integrating and merging all three voices into One is how The Voice of God comes to life. That's what I'm working on currently.

Then, it hit me out of nowhere; ' ofcourse! that's exactly what's happening in life, as well.'

There are three main aspects to one's being. Three energies, or even three states of consciousness. Don't get too hung up on these words though. They are just pointers.

The Heavenly Masculine is The Hero. It's the one that faces all the obstacles and overcomes them. It's the one that rises up to its highest calling and completes the mission. It's pure will, sheer commitment and dedication. It is the bringer of the greatest of changes and transformations. It is the one that transcends.

The Divine Feminine is the lover. The one that cares and nurtures. The one that heals and warms one's heart. The one that holds space. The one that listens and understands. The one that forgives. The one that is in a constant state of surrender and openness. The one that accepts, invites in and welcomes. The one that says goodbye.

The child... is The Creator. It is Imagination itself. It is so innocent and pure, everything melts instantaneously in the presence of its divine radiance. The child is playfulness. The child is carefree. The child is complete freedom and infinite, forever-ongoing transcendence. The child is the dreamer. It dreams in all directions and dimensions.

The three do not necessarily know of each-other. They can play out in any random way and order in one's life. But they are there, in all of us. Working their magic.

Aligning, integrating and merging all three aspects, or energies, into one, is how God is fully embodied. 

This post reminds me of this song: 

I love how her voice sounds so strong, mature, and dark for most of the song but in the chorus it's at a higher pitch and sounds more angelic and innocent. The contrast is one of my favorite elements of this song and I think the shifting of the dynamics makes sense given the subject matter she's singing about. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

On 2021-10-21 at 11:52 PM, ivankiss said:

Focusing a lot on singing and the voice in general nowadays. Earlier, through some contemplation, I came to a conclusion, that there are three main sounds to my voice. Three voices in one being. The strong, heroic, heavenly masculine voice. The tender, angelic, divine feminine voice. And the voice of an innocent child.

Fully integrating and merging all three voices into One is how The Voice of God comes to life. That's what I'm working on currently.

Then, it hit me out of nowhere; ' ofcourse! that's exactly what's happening in life, as well.'

There are three main aspects to one's being. Three energies, or even three states of consciousness. Don't get too hung up on these words though. They are just pointers.

The Heavenly Masculine is The Hero. It's the one that faces all the obstacles and overcomes them. It's the one that rises up to its highest calling and completes the mission. It's pure will, sheer commitment and dedication. It is the bringer of the greatest of changes and transformations. It is the one that transcends.

The Divine Feminine is the lover. The one that cares and nurtures. The one that heals and warms one's heart. The one that holds space. The one that listens and understands. The one that forgives. The one that is in a constant state of surrender and openness. The one that accepts, invites in and welcomes. The one that says goodbye.

The child... is The Creator. It is Imagination itself. It is so innocent and pure, everything melts instantaneously in the presence of its divine radiance. The child is playfulness. The child is carefree. The child is complete freedom and infinite, forever-ongoing transcendence. The child is the dreamer. It dreams in all directions and dimensions.

The three do not necessarily know of each-other. They can play out in any random way and order in one's life. But they are there, in all of us. Working their magic.

Aligning, integrating and merging all three aspects, or energies, into one, is how God is fully embodied. 

@ivankiss Amazing insights. This makes me think about this quote.

"Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like children you will never enter the kingdom of God" - Jesus.

It's also interesting that you say 3 forces and that the child is the creator becuase jesus is often referred to as the son of God and they also refer to 3 forces. The spirit, the father, and the son.

Maybe the spirit is the feminine, the father is the masculine and the child is " jesus".. or in other words, maybe we all - as humans, that are created in " God's image" are the children. That would explain what christianity means by us being the childeren of God.. becuase we are that - the creator in our own world. The voice of pure potential and pure imagination - that was created in God's image. ( the father * masculine and the spirit ( the feminine - which together is one thing, the child).

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

@SamC Similar thoughts crossed my mind too, but I'm not an expert on the bible, so I'm not sure if there is a direct link. But I get what you mean. Very cool. Thanks!

@Nahm Me too xD Might happen. ?

57 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@SamC Similar thoughts crossed my mind too, but I'm not an expert on the bible, so I'm not sure if there is a direct link. But I get what you mean. Very cool. Thanks!

@Nahm Me too xD Might happen. ?

True I would be also curious to hear all 3 of them seperate and then all together.

On 22.10.2021 at 0:16 AM, ivankiss said:

@BipolarGrowth Pretty good, but quite far from what I'd call 'The Voice of God'.

This is it. The full spectrum.

dammmn, this is sick. Go ahead if you have other examples.

On 22.10.2021 at 1:28 AM, soos_mite_ah said:

This post reminds me of this song: 

I love how her voice sounds so strong, mature, and dark for most of the song but in the chorus it's at a higher pitch and sounds more angelic and innocent. The contrast is one of my favorite elements of this song and I think the shifting of the dynamics makes sense given the subject matter she's singing about. 

I can't see this in Germany. which song is it? thanks

1 hour ago, bensenbiz said:

It's 'Off To The Races' by Lana Del Rey.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

@ivankiss

I’m also a singer and I’ve thought about this a lot as well.

When I really hit into my falsetto, it actually can start to sound like a woman is singing. Whereas my chest voice obviously sounds more stereotypically masculine.

It does feel therefore like there is both a woman and a man in this body. Which would make sense spiritually.

There is also something tremendously special and the Mix voice. That place where you’re neither in deep falsetto nor deep in your chest, but blending the two. I find that is my favorite place to sing and what tends to sound best. While occasionally popping out to the extremes for effect.

Which then makes me wonder if there is a metaphor there. When we “mix” our masculine and feminine and blur the lines between them, we are unifying the energies. Which creates an amazing sound.

Speculation of course, but I think there’s something to it.

@aurum Certainly. Thanks for your input.

However, I was trying to point to something more than just vocal registers or range. Something that's behind the voice - if you will - that gives it a certain quality/sound. It is possible to sing in the chest register, and sound quite tender and feminine - for example.

The Voice of God, ime, is full body, or better yet, out of body singing. No breath singing. It is full activation of and full awareness over vocal folds. It feels like there is no singing and no singer, either. 

Not sure if I'm explaining it well, but there you go haha.

On 23.10.2021 at 3:38 PM, bensenbiz said:

Just right click on the video and paste the link into a new tab. Then you see the title and artist

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

6 hours ago, Loving Radiance said:

Just right click on the video and paste the linkt into a new tab. Then you see the title and artist

Or you could just click on where it says 'watch on youtube' in the bottom left-hand corner.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

5 hours ago, RickyFitts said:

Or you could just click on where it says 'watch on youtube' in the bottom left-hand corner.

This is not possible when the video is unavailable in one's country like Germany.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Loving Radiance Ah yeah, of course. I know I've had that issue before with videos being unavailable, I thought there was a slightly simpler way to find out what the video was but I don't think there is.