somegirl

Is a man not interested in me if he doesn't ask me any questions in return?

214 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, somegirl said:

I won't be teaching him, he said he had long term girlfriend.

I feel my attraction going ??? as time go on.

Though, we haven't ever met before in person, so maybe he doesn't want to flirt with a girl he possibly will not find that appealing right after our "date". Basically like me lol. 

Maybe he has so many options that he really don't care about you (for now), hence why he didn't even care what to do for the date.

Yes I try to stay positive, someone has to xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Lesson in this: even if a man is of value, it doesn't matter to a woman unless the woman believes she at least has some access to it or chance of securing it. The essential value of men is strength in all its forms (physical, financial, emotional, mental, social etc). Women wish to secure that strength. As a guy, you must communicate and offer that value in the form of showing at least some attention, initiative, and that you wish to be strong for her. A woman who feels a valuable guy is too unattainable will stop pursuing and move on.  

39 minutes ago, Shin said:

Yes I try to stay positive, someone has to xD

Thank you ?

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Even if there are countries with more beautiful women, I'm not going to move to some shitty country for that.

In practice you are not going to get along well long-term with women from 3rd world countries no matter how beautiful they are. The cultural, developmental, and economic differences will be too great.

lol so many pre-assumptions. Have you already lived or at least visited a country like mine? I can guarantee you that some parts of Brazil are more culturally progressive than countries like Portugal and Spain and many other European countries.

Stereotypes purely. Amazing how you guys like to think of yourselves as being super-advanced culturally or something when actually stuff is not really that way.

Edited by Tudo

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Even if there are countries with more beautiful women, I'm not going to move to some shitty country for that.

In practice you are not going to get along well long-term with women from 3rd world countries no matter how beautiful they are. The cultural, developmental, and economic differences will be too great.

Not true at all, but fair enough if you aren't into living abroad.

6 hours ago, TK2021 said:

Make no mistake, USA has to hottest girls. You just aren't invited to the party. If you are just an average joe, you ain't getting a real sample of what USA has to offer.

Definitely not lol. But I do agree that you gotta jump through higher hoops to basically get the same quality girl in the US that you'd get with half the amount of effort in other countries. My advice doesn't apply to established guys in Vegas or NYC with a hundred grand large in the bank. I'm perfectly happy having what they got on five figures abroad while they are doing it at six at home thinking they got it the best xD Same shit. 

43 minutes ago, Tudo said:

lol so many pre-assumptions. Have you already lived or at least visited a country like mine? I can guarantee you that some parts of Brazil are more culturally progressive than countries like Portugal and Spain and many other European countries.

Stereotypes purely. Amazing how you guys like to think of yourselves as being super-advanced culturally or something when actually stuff is not really that way.

US is honestly kinda crap for dating for the guys here who aren't able to get laid. They would benefit from traveling and going abroad to other countries. It would remove them from their comfort zone and they would be rewarded immensely for it. All their sucker friends back home will be working their shit 9-5 and posting about learning pick up after while those smart enough to go abroad will actually rack up a ton of beautiful girls and life experience and drop this US superiority complex in the process. 

UPDATE: Unplanned bad things happened meanwhile that prevented me from going out with this guy. So I had to postpone our meeting.

However, I just came back from coffee shop now, where we had our "date" and it was very nice. We basically met live for the first time ever. He is very social, talkactive and pleasant to talk to. We talked for 3 and a half hours. I made him laugh couple of times. He made me laugh as well. I was smiling the whole time not because I thought I needed to, but because he made me smile the whole time.

He payed for both of us, even though I offered to pay too.

He would ask questions about me from time to time, however we mostly talked about him and his funny interesting life events. I would occasionally bring my own life situations, just so I could also talk about myself a little more. When I would share things about myself, I noticed that he listens very very closely, looks me in the eyes, doesn't interrupt me at all, but doesn't ask any follow-up questions. He holds eye contact though. Rarely looks away.

For example he would mention his family and I would ask him whether he has brothers and sisters and he would answer but then not ask me in return.

In the end, he offered to drive me home because it's cold and I accepted. When we came to our location I said "thank you" and I told him I had a very nice time tonight. He said "me too" and smiled. Then I kissed him (on the cheek) and then said bye.

I have no idea what to do now though. I am not 100% sure he likes me (yet). Should I wait for him to send me a message? What should I do now? I am so unsure where I'm at with him.

Edited by somegirl

@somegirl @somegirl 

You already did so much. If he is interested he will make a move and if he is interested but doesn't make a move now then I don't know, that would be odd.

Time for him to do what a man needs to do.

You could still message him in 10-14 days or so if he doesn't message you. No need to get attached so early on ;-)

Do you like him ?

Not logically, what does your loins and heart tells you ?

The not following up is a bit weird, but I notice I do that myself, it's not necessarily that he's not interested in you, but social maladjustment.

I mean it could be the case, but I'm pretty sure that if he wasn't interested in you he wouldn't have spend 4 hours with you, unless he's super needy or a starving dog.

God is love

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Time for him to do what a man needs to do.

Well I think this too. 

Time for him to initiate a meeting maybe? I don't know.

8 minutes ago, Shin said:

Do you like him ?

Yeah. He seems like a good person.

9 minutes ago, Shin said:

The not following up is a bit weird, but I notice I do that myself, it's not necessarily that he's not interested in you, but social maladjustment.

Could be.

10 minutes ago, Shin said:

I mean it could be the case, but I'm pretty sure that if he wasn't interested in you he wouldn't have spend 4 hours with you, unless he's super needy or a starving dog.

Well I figured so too. If he didn't enjoy it, we would end it in an hour or two. 

But who knows. Maybe he's just very social.

Yeah anyhow let him contact you now.

If he doesn't, you don't want to have to constantly iniate everything until you become crazy resentful and punch him in the balls :D 

God is love

And God in them

7 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

He's got a long time girlfriend.

That's mostly your issue there. What is he going to do with the two of you?

Oh, he told you that? ? i didn't know.

Btw we talked about relationships too. We talked about the longest relationship he had. He also talked about girls and how he "screens" them for potential girlfriends in general. How, when he finds a girl attractive, he wants to find out everything about her, about her relationship history, friends she has... So he can see whay he's dealing with.

So I doubt he would talk about all that if he is in a relationship.

Edited by somegirl

On 27/10/2021 at 11:15 AM, somegirl said:

6 minutes ago, somegirl said:

Oh, he told you that? ? i didn't know.

Btw we talked about relationships too. We talked about the longest relationship he had. He also talked about girls and how he "screens" them for potential girlfriends in general. How, when he finds a girl attractive, he wants to find out everything about her, about her relationship history, friends she has... So he can see whay he's dealing with.

So I doubt he would talk about all that if he is in a relationship.

Ohhhh then, never mind the comment I made.  I assumed he was in a relationship due to what you said above. ^

Then, the space is cleared. Wonderful!

Well, then... I'd still wait for him to make a move, now. This guy doesn't sound like an helpless innocent dove when it comes to girls. If he's interested enough he should write you, seriously. No excuses! :D 

Edited by Etherial Cat

Ohh sorry, I meant he had long term girlfriend in the past. That's what I meant lol.

Then, the space is cleared. Wonderful!

Well, then... I'd still wait for him to make a move, now. This guy doesn't sound like an helpless innocent dove when it comes to girls. If he's interested enough he should write you, seriously. No excuses! :D

He's not innocent dove at all lol. He's veeery social, but I like that he's that way. He keeps conversation going and it's never awkward! 
However, I agree with you, if he's interested, I expect next move to come from his side. Because so far I've been initiating everything.

Edited by somegirl

1 minute ago, somegirl said:

He's not innocent dove at all lol. He's veeery social, but I like that he's that way. He keeps conversation going and it's never awkward! 
However, if he's interested, I expect next move to come from his side. Because so far I've been initiating everything.

Yeah. You can't keep on investing a lot of energy when he's putting some minimal effort.

Things needs to be rather even, otherwise he'll just assume you're his toy.

But It's already cool you guys met. That was all brave of you, to make this happen.

I'd just wait for him to initiate, now. :) 

@somegirl

If he is social, interesting, charming and so on, then he may just not be interested if he doesn't message you again. Some guys play a bit of hard to get too, but either way I feel like there's nothing for you to do now.

It also depends on what was exchanged at the end of the date, like didn't you arrange anything.

I always tell a girl something like "ok, let's message soon and we can arrange something".

Anyway, you both should be busy with your lifes and before not at least a week has passed I wouldn't really think about talking again.

1 hour ago, somegirl said:

As expected, no message lol

Date several guys at once, don't put all your eggs into one basket everytime, it's a recipe for frustration ^^

There are at least a thousand guys in your city that are more interesting and fun than him anyway :)

God is love

And God in them