somegirl

Is a man not interested in me if he doesn't ask me any questions in return?

214 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Federico del pueblo said:

So how did the date go?

I'm anxiously waiting for your field report! ?

We are going out this weekend. 

Though I asked him does he have any wish where we could go and he was like "I will give it to you to decide, I'm not so choosy".

I don't know man. I expect the worst lol. He's barely contributing , it's all on me. I am not used to this lol.

Edited by somegirl

6 minutes ago, somegirl said:

Though I asked him does he have any wish where we could go and he was like "I will give it to you to decide, I'm not so choosy".

I don't know man. I expect the worst lol. He's barely contributing , it's all on me. I am not used to this lol.

@somegirl

If I was a girl, my moisture-O-meter would have dropped to  -4 after that "I will give it to you" thing.

I really hope he's just pranking you and will turn out to be the most amazing Jason Statham type of guy haha ?

Edit: Then again I can't even judge it too much. Maybe many years ago I may have behaved somewhat similarly. Many guys need a wake up call to finally understand these things.

Edited by Federico del pueblo

7 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

If I was a girl, my moisture-O-meter would have dropped to  -4 after that "I will give it to you" thing.

Yeah I kinda feel bad. He could've just rejected my invite if he's this disinterested lol. 

1 hour ago, somegirl said:

You're the man in this relationship xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 hours ago, somegirl said:

Lol this guy…his response would turn off many girls for his lack of leadership. But he might just not be interested either and thus has no investment. From my own perspective I don’t give crappy responses like that even if I I’m not interested. I still make an effort 

I'm just indifferent now. Not expecting much. I will be myself, be nice and receptive and see how it goes. 

2 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

@somegirl

Omg this Is to funny?

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

44 minutes ago, Shin said:

You're the man in this relationship xD

Yeah, that’s the vibe I get. Nothing wrong with that. Some straight couples have a more fem guy and more masculine girl. But even more simply I’ve seen some girls get kinda masculine and basically go on a hunt when they are horny and want a specific hot guy for some fun xD

47 minutes ago, kamwalker said:

Lol this guy…his response would turn off many girls for his lack of leadership. 

Definitely, especially in a country like mine.  I have nothing against this kind of stuff, but the vibe is weird.

"Just whatever"

Worst possible thing to say to a woman.

xD

God is love

And God in them

7 hours ago, Ineedanswers said:

@Leo Gura have you ever gotten a girl to  fall in love/have oneitis for you from pick up leo? I have this intuition that says pickup might work to get a girl for a one night stand(when a girls out with her friends,having a great time,in a flirtatious mood etc) ,but won’t work well for getting a long term girlfriend who showers you with affection/attention.reason being

1) eventhough you can trick her into thinking you are high value (according to mystery H.V-preselected by other girls,leader of men,having social proof(lots of friends etc) .if you are not ACTUALLY preselected and a Leader of men and have zero friends,once she finds this out won’t she lose attraction and regret going home/sleeping with you?especially if you don’t have an exciting life for her to be a part of( eg- like me-work at a restaurant+study+workout +study pickup) 

Real game has nothing to do with "tricking her".

Of course she will fall in love with me. In fact, it's a problem because girls can get hooked like on crack. The better your game the more addicted girls get.

5 hours ago, somegirl said:

"I will give it to you to decide, I'm not so choosy".

This is why guys need to learn game.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Lyubov said:

I can’t speak for Vegas cause I’ve never been there but no way does the US have nearly the volume of beauty that most of Europe and South America has. 

There are 330,000,000 people who live in the US, many of whom are very attractive females in different parts of the country. What you are saying does not make any sense. 

If you go to LA, miami, las vegas, ny, and many other cities, you will encounter a very high volume of attractive women. 

I've been to countries of Latin America by the way. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

The fundamental principle communicated in men's dating advice is not to be needy, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was doing this intentionally. 

Talking to girls could just not be a priority. 

But most importantly, messaging sucks. Just ask to meet up and see how it goes. All of my online messaging fizzles

1 hour ago, Harlen Kelly said:

There are 330,000,000 people who live in the US, many of whom are very attractive females in different parts of the country. What you are saying does not make any sense. 

If you go to LA, miami, las vegas, ny, and many other cities, you will encounter a very high volume of attractive women. 

I've been to countries of Latin America by the way. 

I've lived in NYC and been to LA several times. They are good, but have their downsides as well. I will hold back my more presumptuous assumptions on cities I haven't been to in the US but I don't need to drink the whole pot of soup to know what it taste like. You can stir it and sample a few spoonfuls of it to get an idea of what it's like. From my experience there are far better countries/cities in Europe and South America with a way higher ratio of beautiful women. The cities you listed are good but I still prefer other places and think there are other factors / contexts as well that make my preferred places much better for dating. 

Edited by Lyubov

Even if there are countries with more beautiful women, I'm not going to move to some shitty country for that.

In practice you are not going to get along well long-term with women from 3rd world countries no matter how beautiful they are. The cultural, developmental, and economic differences will be too great.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

We all know the most beautiful men are in Europe.

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

4 hours ago, Lyubov said:

I've lived in NYC and been to LA several times. They are good, but have their downsides as well. I will hold back my more presumptuous assumptions on cities I haven't been to in the US but I don't need to drink the whole pot of soup to know what it taste like. You can stir it and sample a few spoonfuls of it to get an idea of what it's like. From my experience there are far better countries/cities in Europe and South America with a way higher ratio of beautiful women. The cities you listed are good but I still prefer other places and think there are other factors / contexts as well that make my preferred places much better for dating. 

Make no mistake, USA has to hottest girls. You just aren't invited to the party. If you are just an average joe, you ain't getting a real sample of what USA has to offer.

I think you guys got way out off topic.

9_9

God is love

And God in them

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is why guys need to learn game.

I won't be teaching him, he said he had long term girlfriend.

I feel my attraction going ??? as time go on.

Though, we haven't ever met before in person, so maybe he doesn't want to flirt with a girl he possibly will not find that appealing right after our "date". Basically like me lol. 

2 hours ago, TK2021 said:

Make no mistake, USA has to hottest girls. You just aren't invited to the party. If you are just an average joe, you ain't getting a real sample of what USA has to offer.

yea the strippers are to die for