somegirl

Is a man not interested in me if he doesn't ask me any questions in return?

214 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Of-fucking-course not. Girls that hot are psychos.

so there are two non overlapping (no pun intended) types of game?

one just for lust and the other for love?

It is known :

1527219377799.png

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

7 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

so there are two non overlapping (no pun intended) types of game?

one just for lust and the other for love?

Nah, the principles of game are the same regardless of the girl.

The principles of game will even work on guys.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I will have him come and sit him down and be like "So.....(dramatic pause) I assume you know why you're here, right?" Lol. 

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Nah, the principles of game are the same regardless of the girl.

The principles of game will even work on guys.

principles sure but two distinct intentions then?

I would probably say he is not interested but maybe you can test it out and be the one who makes the move and actually try to schedule a date of some sort? 

I remember when me and my current girlfriend were messaging on Facebook long before we got together despite being super introverted and shy, I was always trying to keep the conversation going. I would not have bothered so hard if I was not interested in her. 

But you won't know until you try to make a move. Guys don't always need to be the first to do that. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

3 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

I remember when me and my current girlfriend were messaging on Facebook long before we got together despite being super introverted and shy, I was always trying to keep the conversation going. I would not have bothered so hard if I was not interested in her. 

Did you guys flirt? 

so let me get this right, if you're too hot, guys off the bat rate you a pyscho and then will want just one thing from you

caveat emptor

turn down your hotness needs to be the feminine game perhaps

16 minutes ago, somegirl said:

I will have him come and sit him down and be like "So.....(dramatic pause) I assume you know why you're here, right?" Lol. 

Omg, please no.

1 hour ago, somegirl said:

Did you guys flirt? 

Well I did :D for her it was more of a friendzone thing back then but eventually after inviting her out for a few innocent trips into nature, walks around a lake and your usual cliche type of date it turned into a something more although it took much much longer. But here we are 10 years later, so it was worth it :)

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I practice game on strippers in Vegas. Most of them eat shit and don't even work out.

They are just coasting off ridiculously lucky genetics.

A naturally hot girl does not even need make up and will look hot in nearly anything she wears.

Girls that hot can earn $5000/night.

Life ain't fair.

Sounds awful to me lol

Leo, you gotta travel and see the world. There are women in some of these South American and European countries that are basically just as beautiful and sexy but down to earth, really loving and in general way more easier to get with (not trying to make them sound easy, just higher chances to snag one when they are on every corner vs just concentrated on the vegas strip). Something about hot US girls where they are super career oriented so they make being a hot girl into a job, also there are just so few of them compared to other countries so they are put on a pedestal like never before. Don't get me wrong, it happens everywhere but you just see way less beautiful women in the US compared to other countries (imo) and way more that are down to earth and just as beautiful/sexy in others.  

Edited by Lyubov

1 hour ago, somegirl said:

He will probably answer "Yes, I forgot the ropes though".

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Lyubov said:

Sounds awful to me lol

Leo, you gotta travel and see the world. There are women in some of these South American and European countries that are basically just as beautiful and sexy but down to earth, really loving and in general way more easier to get with (not trying to make them sound easy, just higher chances to snag one when they are on every corner vs just concentrated on the vegas strip). Something about hot US girls where they are super career oriented so they make being a hot girl into a job, also there are just so few of them compared to other countries so they are put on a pedestal like never before. Don't get me wrong, it happens everywhere but you just see way less beautiful women in the US compared to other countries (imo) and way more that are down to earth and just as beautiful/sexy in others.  

Dude, Vegas gets more international girls than any other city.

You are making up false narratives about US girls being less beautiful.

Don't forget, girls from 3rd world countries are going to be less developed, overall, than US girls. Some girl from Colombia is gonna be into Stage Blue Christianity and such. No amount of beauty is worth dating a Stage Blue girl.

And what is the point of dating them if they live far away? You are talking about one night stands with foreign girls just because they are easy. I got better things to do than flying half way around the world for one night stands with easy girls who want American dick. Those kinda girls fly to Vegas every week anyway.

@Leo Gura is the main reason you moved to Vegas to improve your pickup skills?

Edited by Ineedanswers

11 minutes ago, Ineedanswers said:

@Leo Gura is the main reason you moved to Vegas to improve your pickup skills?

Back in 2013, yes. I wanted to go out 7 nights a week.

hotness for me increases from (high to low) attractive to sexy to arousing

interest for me decreases from (high to low) arousing to sexy to attractive

since i got conscious, i don't care for any hottest woman in the room, give me the plain cutie who works out and works inward

when i was younger needless to say it was the other way round and i lived that life richly before i saw its many downsides

Edited by gettoefl

@Leo Gura have you ever gotten a girl to  fall in love/have oneitis for you from pick up leo? I have this intuition that says pickup might work to get a girl for a one night stand(when a girls out with her friends,having a great time,in a flirtatious mood etc) ,but won’t work well for getting a long term girlfriend who showers you with affection/attention.reason being

1) eventhough you can trick her into thinking you are high value (according to mystery H.V-preselected by other girls,leader of men,having social proof(lots of friends etc) .if you are not ACTUALLY preselected and a Leader of men and have zero friends,once she finds this out won’t she lose attraction and regret going home/sleeping with you?especially if you don’t have an exciting life for her to be a part of( eg- like me-work at a restaurant+study+workout +study pickup) 

*if the goal is to get a long term gf(and not just sleep around),would you recommend-*becoming a leader of men,making lots of normal friends(social proof) before getting into pickup? Otherwise i feel like I’m tricking her.eg-i don’t have social proof(exciting friends) for her to hang out with,neither am i preselected by other girls ,but I’m pretending/lying that I am.i think it’ll only be a matter of time before I get caught(which would be okay for a ONS,but not for a long term)

Edited by Ineedanswers

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not outlandish. But you use some interesting tactics to achieve that result.

I'm interested in conscious relationships as much as I can.

The least lies and deception mechanism I can go through, the better. You know how falsehood is pushing water with a broomstick upwards. I want to show myself as I am. I want the guy to stick around because he likes me, and not some facade.

Self-Deception, tactics, manipulation and playing games are the last thing I'd recommend for bringing cohesion in a couple. It will just lead the two people in a lie. Honesty, integrity and being clear with your agenda and intention is your best bet. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, Vegas gets more international girls than any other city.

You are making up false narratives about US girls being less beautiful.

Don't forget, girls from 3rd world countries are going to be less developed, overall, than US girls. Some girl from Colombia is gonna be into Stage Blue Christianity and such. No amount of beauty is worth dating a Stage Blue girl.

And what is the point of dating them if they live far away? You are talking about one night stands with foreign girls just because they are easy. I got better things to do than flying half way around the world for one night stands with easy girls who want American dick. Those kinda girls fly to Vegas every week anyway.

I can’t speak for Vegas cause I’ve never been there but no way does the US have nearly the volume of beauty that most of Europe and South America has. I’ve lived all over and decent looking US girls are simped for more by so many desperate dudes than any other country I’ve been to with the exception of some Asian countries. You will see a decent looking and well established guy dating the most average looking girls in the US and Australia. It’s unbelievable. The ratio of beauty is just not there. It’s slightly more tolerable in big cities but not comparable and it’s gonna be insanely expensive to have the NYC/Chelsea/Brooklyn/LA lifestyle. I’ve found US girls are far more masculine too. The feminine goddess are just so much rarer there.

Also you think being less developed is a bad thing but it isn’t if you have the healthy version of that stage. Healthy blue transitioning to orange women are amazing to date and actually can really open your mind more than you realize. Much prefer it over all the mean green in the US. Not all stage blue is as detestable like MAGA. 

I’m not talking about being a sex tourists and just going somewhere for a month to fuck at some sleazy resort. I’m talking about emigrating, learning the local language and being a world traveler. Establish a base in a country with way more hot women than the US. Get a flat for home base then spend some months out of the year traveling around to other countries. You’ll meet the hottest and coolest women. It honestly blows my mind why more US guys don’t do this as much as I’ve seen the European guys do. Bad taste imo *french smugness*xD