Theperciever

Exploring the world of Micro dosing on LSD

12 posts in this topic

So I've been recently reintroduced with Lucy and after a relatively big trip (250ug) I've found that other than opening my mind it's not as progressive as I believe LSD can be... (it could just be trip method but I'm still trying to find the perfect dosage) 

With that said, I've been interested in Micro dosing and have a few questions that haven't been consistently directly answered:

- What is a good dosage to get into the Flow without getting all loopy or "big eyed"

- how much UG does it take before your pupil grows, I'm in a position where I rather not let people know I'm tripping... 

- what dosage best works for you?

- I've heard that micro-dosing should be done every 4 days, but wouldn't the tolerance get lower and lower each interval? (stupid question ik but I'm curious) 

if you have any resources about this topic could you please share? there's not much about this topic on this forum.

- Thanks for any help :)

No love...

Maybe the word "tolerance" also suggests "addiction" or something.

3-4 uG for me. More sort of makes me more anxious. Interestingly, These very small doses are the best for me 

More gets intense. Get kinda high

I can't find the guide I used when I first started but I did it like 2 days on, 1 day off 

Edit: found it 

This is what I used: https://thehustle.co/how-to-lsd-microdose

Nvm link is broke sorry about that. But there should be good resources out now. When I first started there wasn't much but it's gotten pretty popular since then 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Off topic- My last trip was my best one and it proved to me 100% how much set and settings changes your trip...

I am no longer interested in doing LSD without being clean inside. Not without fasting, and eating cleanly for a few days.

Seriously, what you're talking about, the trip not being smooth. That was the smoothest trip I ever had. Come up was so EASY. I wasn't laughing, or twitching. I literally felt the energy smoothly come up. Then it picked for I would say an hour or two in. And I even wanna say I started coming down after 3-4. Faster come down...

Edited by TripleFly

@ALLIS @Egzoset im sure you a newbie here but why talk about something that you don't understand? stop demonising things before you do any research. LSD has an almost instant tolerance that takes around a week to wear off... 

2 hours ago, Theperciever said:

@ALLIS @Egzoset im sure you a newbie here but why talk about something that you don't understand? stop demonising things before you do any research. LSD has an almost instant tolerance that takes around a week to wear off... 

Didn't happen to me but that was LSD as what existed before you were born...

@Theperciever When microdosing LSD, its important to use the volume metric method. 

This consists of taking 1 tab, the UG varies but simply 1 tab per 10mL of distilled water into a small dropper bottle. 1ml of the dropper will be 1 dose.

Let the tab absorb for 24 hrs.

The protocol used is Day 1: Dose, let 2 days pass, Day 4: Dose. These are subperceptual amounts of LSD so the tolerance will not be very noticeable. If you notice a diminishing return add another NON-Dose day in between dose days.    

Morning is the best time, right when you wake up before you eat anything.

Focus on the solution, not the problem

@Theperciever I've md'ed for about 3 years now.

my current protocol is:

mon / thu ~25u lsd

tue / fri ~0.15gr shrooms

wed / sat / sun off

Taken in the morning with coffee and bunch of different supplements.

I take up to 2 months off every 12-14 weeks.

some of my findings:

- tested LSD dosages from 5u to 40u and the sweet spot is at 25u for me (different batches included) - if I focus I can feel it in my body for about 4 hours and I really enjoy it (there are no visuals, not even distortions for me at that dose)

- shrooms were tested from 0.05gr to 0.5gr and the higher end makes me extremely anxious and had the biggest negative effect long term (the experiment on the higher end was run only for about 3 weeks as needed to be stopped); the sweet spot is right before I start "feeling" them at ~0.15gr

- for me the tolerance for LSD is reset after 48h by about 90% and 100% within 5 days (this includes normal trip doses of around 150u as well)

- for shrooms is 72h for 90% cleanup

(note: I do all day water fasts twice a week and this will have an effect on the tolerance reset)

- I dissolve 5000u of LSD in alcohol (Bacardi ?) and put it in a 30ml mouth spray bottle for a precise microdosages of LSD that last me the entire year;  (earlier batch based on water gone bad so I wouldn't recommend water as a solution unless you do small batches - and the little alcohol content is too small to have an effect on me)

- md shrooms in the morning seem to affect dmt trip visuals later that day - I still full on trip but with ~80% reduction in visuals

- LSD md has no effect on my dmt trips

- modafinil is fantastic with LSD for "synthetic" work on my computer (e.g. spreadsheets, coding, data analysis)

- modafinil with shrooms is amazing for offline work (negations, sales and presentations) but also creative writing

- md LSD and modafinil is also the most potent and the longest appetite suppressor I've ever found - if this is not a great "diet pill" I don't know what is...

- for creative writing md'ing cannabis on top of the shrooms seem to be the best for me but it's extremely hard to tune the cannabis doses - a high precision vape device is required for an exact 180C (356f) temperature (something like Firefly 2+) to release the right terpens and low doses of THC and CDBs; two tokes get me there 60% of the time but it's still too volatile and unreliable for a consistent work imo (edibles are even more volatile)

Your findings may be vastly different, so take my observations with a grain of salt.

Hope that helps.

Edited by k0ver

wowowow this is incredibily helpful, thank you so much. I didn't think of MDing with mod, genius. 

On 14/12/21 at 0:24 PM, k0ver said:

I dissolve 5000u of LSD in alcohol (Bacardi ?) and put it in a 30ml mouth spray bottle for a precise microdosages of LSD that last me the entire year;  (earlier batch based on water gone bad so I wouldn't recommend water as a solution unless you do small batches - and the little alcohol content is too small to have an effect on me)

very interesting ill have to look into this, thanks again ?