Thought Art

Leo, after all your awakenings do you still get scared or angry?

26 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@omar30 Escape wage slavery, build a passive income business and only do what you want 99% of the time

This

Although my work is not passive.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura That is true, would you say it is partially passive? You have multiple streams.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am how I am. My style is my style. Every style will have its pros and cons.

Indeed indeed.

Just a thought because I know you’ve considered it yourself, any major challenge(torture/hell as you mentioned lol) like that is major expansion, learning, and growth, would get you to the next level in your teachings and understanding of God/Love integrating/healing that aspect of yourself around people.

Still do you, excited to see how far you can take your teachings and work in the future.

Anyways when the Shadow Work video coming?

@Ascent X  He's an intp bruh. That's why he's so alone and heady. Introverted Thinking is his main function. You can just tell that "Leo loves to think." If you just look at his face you can tell he is thinking super deeply at all times. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

1 hour ago, diamondpenguin said:

@Ascent X  He's an intp bruh. That's why he's so alone and heady. Introverted Thinking is his main function. You can just tell that "Leo loves to think." If you just look at his face you can tell he is thinking super deeply at all times. 

I can get that, but one isn’t limited to your personality test. The personality you exhibit and the one you would authentically be can be completely different. 

Not so much talking about “thinking heady”, but the shadow of it. What I’m saying is the bias against people and socializing, harsh coldness, stuck in head, one isn’t just born and stuck like that, Leo has said how his childhood trauma growing up as Russian immigrant greatly impacted his personality, when he couldn’t speak English or understand others as a kid, being made fun of for that for example.

I’m honestly insanely similar to Leo, I’m INTP too, Was also a child of immigrants Lol. This is why im asking, also for me. All of that, I have that.

So I’m wondering if Leo could heal this aspect of himself, and challenge this biggest bias,(also mine), how much more holistic integrated and expansive could his teachings and perspective be.
Because he already is so developed, this would be probably be insanely difficult but can cause huge expansion. Next level.
The most expansion growth and learning comes from our biggest source of pain and aversion. 

Could give insight into my journey too.

On 10/22/2021 at 11:56 AM, Ascent X said:

Anyways when the Shadow Work video coming?

@Leo GuraI hate ask you this question as I'm sure you're tired of hearing it. But hear me out. So much of your work is falling upon deaf ears because past traumas and the shadow keeps so many of us afraid to face our egos. This IMO is a very powerful and foundational subject that your teachings lack so far. I think a lot of people would be more able to integrate your work if their shadows were better handled. Seems like this is where many of their issues stem from and they have no idea.

Is this something in the works or just something you plan on doing in the future?

Edited by Adodd