Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Space

Best Day-Game Strategy/Plan?

8 posts in this topic

Whats the best strategy for being more serious about day-game if you don't live in a big city?

I moved out of London a few months ago because I couldn't afford to live there. I attended a day-game bootcamp around this time last year whilst I was there. Literally one of the best things I ever did. But didn't keep it up so now i'm out of practise and out of London. I've got a nice foundation though so I know I can pick it up again. The town I live in now is dead (but cheap), there are literally no girls (late twenties) here.

I've just got to get this shit sorted. Something has to change. 

So whats the best solution here? 

Some possible options:

1) Move back to London for 6-12 months. Would either have to solo rent a place on the outskirts (£800-£1000 p/month rent) or rent a room in a house share (£600-£800 p/month).

2) Rent a fairly central London Airbnb for a few months (£1000 p/month) and go as hard as I can in that time.

3) Get the train (70 minute journey) down to London (£40/$55 return ticket) either every weekend or every other weekend. Spend Saturday/Sunday doing day-game. Downside is that I can't then go on mid-week dates. Girls obviously aren't going to travel out of London.

4) Do day-game in a closer city called Nottingham. Can drive there in 35 minutes. Great city but quality and quantity of girls doesn't compete with London. 

5) Move abroad to a different European city where rent is cheaper. I work from home so this is a possibility but definitely a last resort.

6) A different strategy I haven't thought of.

I'd appreciate your advice @Leo Gura and @aurum, and anyone else ofc.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Your location is the #1 factor in game.

There is no game if there are no girls. So move to where the girls are.

The real solution here is to work on your career such that you can easily afford to live wherever you want. Make that your meta-goal.

It is nearly impossible to become good at game while stuck in a small town. There just aren't enough girls. You will be in deep scarcity and you will not have enough practice opportunities.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Space said:

5) Move abroad to a different European city where rent is cheaper. I work from home so this is a possibility

Why would you not ?

Something very sunny with plenty of tourists such as Lisbon would be perfect for you :P

@Space

I’m with Leo on this. You gotta get your money right at least enough so you can afford to live in the city. It doesn’t have to be forever, even just a year could be enough if you went hard.

House share is fine. Ideally do it with other guys who are also learning game.

Temporary solution might be taking the train but that doesn’t seem long term sustainable to me. Might be enough to hold you over until you rent a new place.

If you have no particular love for London than maybe consider moving to another city as well. 

@Leo Gura @aurum Yea all makes sense, thanks for the feedback. It's just not going to be feasible whilst living in this small town away from the city. 

Looks like i'm heading back to London!

@Flint Weird you say that because i'm actually planning a trip to Lisbon early next year and considered moving there for a few months in the summer.  But I doubt it compares to London for day-game. 

2 hours ago, Space said:

@Flint Weird you say that because i'm actually planning a trip to Lisbon early next year and considered moving there for a few months in the summer.  But I doubt it compares to London for day-game. 

Lisbon has a good traffic of tourists in large sunny streets : that's perfect for day game. In general, tourists are excellent for game practice.

In any case I think that night game is wildly superior for many reasons, such as you have way way more options and it's easier to pull.

Other cities can be similar, but it's down to your own preferences of course. I just have a negative biais against London as doing day game with an umbrella whilst it's raining is not fun. Also I've found british girls to be extra cold.

9 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@Space Come to Barcelona, is cheaper than london we can rent a place and teach me Lol :D

I've actually heard a lot of great things about Barcelona, both for day game purposes and just generally. So i'll definitely be going, just unlikely to move there right now.

I've been on a bunch of dates with Spanish girls. I feel like they're much more forward and know exactly what they want. Two of them asked me out! Love Spanish girls! :x

8 hours ago, Flint said:

Lisbon has a good traffic of tourists in large sunny streets : that's perfect for day game. In general, tourists are excellent for game practice.

In any case I think that night game is wildly superior for many reasons, such as you have way way more options and it's easier to pull.

Other cities can be similar, but it's down to your own preferences of course. I just have a negative bias against London as doing day game with an umbrella whilst it's raining is not fun. Also I've found british girls to be extra cold.

In all fairness i've never been so I don't know. But definitely sounds like theres potential. 

Yes I know exactly what you mean about doing day-game in the rain. Theres still a shit ton of guys doing day-game/night game in London.