WokeBloke

How is this happening?

10 posts in this topic

If I look at the universe as one giant happening and my body being a part of it then I ask how in the hell is this happening? What causes this to happen?

The unsolvable mystery because there was never a real problem.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

The infinite. But it's a malformed question because this isn't caused by the infinite -- this is the infinite. There is only the infinite. There is no how; why; right; wrong... there's only what is, which is infinitely empty, full, and ungraspable -- and has no limits such as meaning or causality or context, or logic, or any real bounds whatsoever. All apparent limits are absolute uncontainable freedom, freely appearing contained.

Edited by The0Self

Good question. Let me know if you ever find an answer other than it just IS.

9 minutes ago, Godishere said:

Good question. Let me know if you ever find an answer other than it just IS.

The answer is there is no answer, but that's not just a mere giving up -- there's no doubt in it, nor belief. Very, very obvious. It's absolute unboundedness appearing; nothing apparently being everything. As it's all there is, there is no answer nor reason to it, nor is there a question in it, as there is no outside (it's all there is) and therefore no inside... and it's always already whole and complete.

Edited by The0Self

3 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

If I look at the universe as one giant happening and my body being a part of it then I ask how in the hell is this happening? What causes this to happen?

The question is happening within the infinite universe and that finite happening can never know the infinite.

How do we know there are no other infinity hanging in the middle of nowhere, somewhere else? Sure we are not connected to them so it doesn't really matter, but it's pretty funny to think about an infinite numbers of Gods in their own bubble of "oneness".

8 hours ago, nuwu said:

How do we know there are no other infinity hanging in the middle of nowhere, somewhere else? Sure we are not connected to them so it doesn't really matter, but it's pretty funny to think about an infinite numbers of Gods in their own bubble of "oneness".

Ok but you're saying there are two+ circles on a paper.

One circle isn't infinite, it's not encompassing the whole paper.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them