Truth

The Afterlife

40 posts in this topic

Why can no one tell me what happens after death. I Don't have any real conclusion here.

Thanks for your time.

Memento Mori

You’re imagining there’s such thing as “death” and “afterlife”.

Only you can realize this. 

An afterlife is pure fiction, a mind construction that has no substance to it..at all.

Why do you want To know? 

What difference would it make in your life if you knew? 

29 minutes ago, Truth said:

Why can no one tell me what happens after death. I Don't have any real conclusion here.

Thanks for your time.

Billions of people can tell you different things about what will happen after death. But you can't know if what they believe is true.

13 minutes ago, JayySur said:

You’re imagining there’s such thing as “death” and “afterlife”.

Only you can realize this. 

Obviously the body will die.

1 minute ago, Terell Kirby said:

An afterlife is pure fiction, a mind construction that has no substance to it..at all.

I think there will be more consciousness after death.

3 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

You are imagining there was ever a “body” to begin with.

If this is too advanced for you to grasp, I suggest taking a break and working on your personal life.

4 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I think there will be more consciousness after death.

The body is pure fiction as well. Something that isn’t real can’t die because it never lived. The ego says it does..but that’s the bullshit we tell ourselves.

The only real thing is consciousness, and it’s infinite…everlasting.

8 minutes ago, JayySur said:

You are imagining there was ever a “body” to begin with.

If this is too advanced for you to grasp, I suggest taking a break and working on your personal life.

7 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

The body is pure fiction as well. Something that isn’t real can’t die because it never lived. The ego says it does..but that’s the bullshit we tell ourselves.

The only real thing is consciousness, and it’s infinite…everlasting.

Take it easy with your delusions. Even all spiritual teachers like Adyashanti, Rupert Spira, Eckhart Tolle, Mooji, Ramana Maharshi, etc. etc. say that we have bodies and that the bodies will die.

Edited by Blackhawk

Just now, Blackhawk said:

Take it easy with your delusions. Even all spiritual teachers like Rupert Spira, Eckhart Tolle, Mooji, Ramana Maharshi, etc. etc. say that we have bodies and that the bodies will die.

:( 

4 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Take it easy with your delusions. Even all spiritual teachers like Adyashanti, Rupert Spira, Eckhart Tolle, Mooji, Ramana Maharshi, etc. etc. say that we have bodies and that the bodies will die.

You are not ready to receive the blessing of Truth. You deserve forgiveness regardless. I wish you all the best in these matters.

Sri Aurobindo, Jane Roberts and the Ra material are good sources if you like to read.

The afterlife is no less real than this life. Does the dream end when this form ends? I don't know. I've read some credible NDE's that suggest it may not. It's possible the dream continues, through your dream character, in another form. If you read the mystics, they believed that even within the dream, we create impressions that carry forward into another form. Eventually, when you are ready, the cycle stops and the dream ends.

I have not directly realized this, but the Upanishads suggest the possibility:

He who is dying merges in consciousness, and thus consciousness accompanies him when he departs, along with the impressions of all that he has done, experienced, and known.

As a caterpillar, having come to the end of one blade of grass, draws itself together and reaches for the next, so the Self, having come to the end of one life and dispelled all ignorance, gathers in his faculties and reaches out from the old body to a new.

When the dweller in the body breaks out
In freedom from the bonds of flesh,
What remains?...

I will tell you
Of this unseen, eternal Brahman, and
What befalls the Self after death. Of those
Unaware of the Self, some are born as
Embodied creatures while others remain
In a lower stage of evolution,
As determined by their own need for growth.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Nobody knows most likely. There are those who think that they know. What will happen in your next dream? 

My challenge to you is to live a life and develop enough understanding to where it does not matter much to you. Then you’re finally free to live. An existence in the shadow of death is not life. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

You don't know what's going to happen in life either.

You don't know what's going to happen ten minutes from now. Even if you think you do.

Why should death be any different?

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

You imagine death. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

12 hours ago, Truth said:

Thanks for your time.

That's because death is imaginary and what would happen is you constructing another ego in another reality to ask this question.

You're already in the afterlife, wondering what the afterlife is like lol

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Probs real, I've had paranormal experiences that many shared in one house and only in one house that required a psychic intervention to fix. I saw their faces on doorknobs, I saw bike pedals spinning with aggression with no wind, others cried because of their experiences in that house, constant banging. My head was literally moved by one whilst in bed. The "psychic" was actually the son of one who was an electrician thus was not paid for any of this, he simply had too because he couldn't stop dreaming of this house it tormented him like it did me. It seems this usually only occurs because of deep unresolved problems the person had during their life that prevent them from moving on. Electricity fuels their presence for some reason. 

It's because of this that I think we probably do have astral bodies that continue upon death but I don't care either way, it's just that I've had way too much experience with this stuff to deny it.

But to be honest this stuff gets really dark, I wouldn't entertain it too much. When it comes to spirituality focus on enlightenment that will actually set you free.

11 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Absolute vs relative basically. Ignoring the relative is very nutty I agree. People think they're smart with these classic "It's all imaginary HA! Got ya there" as if that helps anyone or even answers the question on a relative level at all, it clearly doesn't lol.

7 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

My challenge to you is to live a life and develop enough understanding to where it does not matter much to you. Then you’re finally free to live. An existence in the shadow of death is not life. 

Facts, I probably contemplate death too much.