Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vibroverse

My mother is a chicken

7 posts in this topic

I was given birth by a chicken that was orange and blue color, and that chicken was created in a laboratory that was working on creating new mutant beings by giving those chickens all sorts of chemicals and stuff.

After laying the egg that was me, my mother just disappeared into nothingness and i was sold to a woman called Zehra, and she took care of this egg (by the way it was a blue egg, because they were creating the male eggs as blue and female eggs as link, a classic sexist thing really).

After being in a glass box for three or four weeks, the egg hatched and there i was, and Zehra took care of me, as my new adoptive mother, from then onward. 

And i learned that my real mother actually was a chicken about two weeks ago, and first i was shocked and i did not believe, i said this is a joke and laughed it off. But then they showed me all the evidences (and they were very powerful evidences which i will not explain in detail now), and now I'm just convinced about that. 

Edited by Vibroverse

Hey...

If you're not on something right now, you might really need to consider antipsychotics to come down to earth again.

I don’t think this is what Leo meant when he said to imagine your mom came from an egg. I’ve had stuff pretty much equally as crazy in my direct experience though, so who am I to judge? 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Locking this for low quality and time wasting.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski