UDT

Third Dose - Are you gonna take it?

22 posts in this topic

Heyhey!

Since Leo conversed to the pharma lobby I wanted to share some footage coming out of Pfizer sharing how the booster vaxx is neither a cure nor a vaccine, just a little antibody spiking experience against one protein of a virus ;)

But its billions of USD my ladies and gents. 
This video features hidden camera of Pfizer employees talking - very entertaining 

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

Yeah, any video that seriously labels itself "EXPOSED" is a hard pass for me. These dudes make big money trying to sell people conspiracies. 

As for taking a third dose... maybe? It doesn't matter much to me. The vaccine didn't affect my life in any way other than letting me socialize without restrictions. 

2 hours ago, UDT said:

Heyhey!

Since Leo conversed to the pharma lobby I wanted to share some footage coming out of Pfizer sharing how the booster vaxx is neither a cure nor a vaccine, just a little antibody spiking experience against one protein of a virus ;)

This video features hidden camera of Pfizer employees talking - very entertaining 

I think we can both agree that multinational pharmaceutical giants have a steep interest in their financial incentives being a main indicator of every public move they are willing to represent. Now the "project veritas" video you just posted suffers from the exactly same kind of bias, just on the other side of the interest-spectrum. You wont get truth there. Its complete bullshit. Anyone who posts a video like that and thinks its a reputable source immediatly loses any intellectual credibility in my eyes - its literally the equivalent to using a pfizer-ad as justification for a vaccination. 

This doesnt mean that every spoken word in this video is bullshit. It just means that its usually twisted, taken out of context and by far not the whole picture. You can do better than that.

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

@undeather @OneHandClap Would this be a quality source?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NLNNXKKqgMzo/

And now that I have your attention, is the following study not relevant to the current situation?

"Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread" https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-422X-2-69

Edited by Johnny Galt

Probably, I am looking for work and want to qualify.  I'm assuming that the third shot will be required at some point.  Better sooner than later. Plus, I don't want to get COVID-19 or to pass it on to someone.  It's nbd.

58 minutes ago, Loba said:

I don't want to get COVID-19 or to pass it on to someone.  

@Loba From all that I'm seeing, it is not stopping whether you get it, nor does it stop you from passing it on to others. ourworldindata.org 

Additionally, as a side observation to this topic that I think is imporant to consider - I would have a listen to what Australian "leaders" are saying, in regards to where this will lead, in terms of contract tracing, boosters, and id passports. What I see being spoken there, I see it echoed by many "leaders" from around the world.

From all that I"m seeing, it appears we are in the midst of a complete societal over haul, and the passports, they are the key to making this happen. But don't take my word for it. I'd go look at those from WEF (world economic forum) and read and listen to what they say. Also note, the WEF is in partnership with the UN, and so with the UN and their agenda 2030, comes the WEF and their 4th Industrial Revolution ("humanity 2.0") - again, these are their words, their language, not mine.

Essentially, their vision, it is an atomistic, materialistic, narrow minded vision of the human being and our species. I would encourage that we reclaim our vision and sight, and build a new. 

Sources: 

WEF and the UN https://www.weforum.org/press/2019/06/world-economic-forum-and-un-sign-strategic-partnership-framework/ 

"Humanity 2.0"  https://www.accesswire.com/553782/Global-Thought-Leaders-Assemble-At-The-Vatican-For-The-Transhuman-Code-Meeting-Of-The-Minds 

Klaus Schwab, founder of the WEF, he wrote the following book -"The fourth industrial revolution" https://law.unimelb.edu.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/3385454/Schwab-The_Fourth_Industrial_Revolution_Klaus_S.pdf

Policy Horizons Canada https://horizons.gc.ca/en/2020/02/11/exploring-biodigital-convergence/

Video: Inside Agenda 2030: An Introduction For Those Who Are New

Edited by Johnny Galt

@Johnny Galt Well that sucks, the main reason I got it was so I wouldn't catch it and pass it, it just lessens the effects on the individual. ?

This whole COVID thing is getting so old, I wish we could just go back to normal safely.

I'll check that stuff out when I get home.  I like how you posted this as well, informative without being rude.  It makes me more willing to look at what you say.

I'm pro vax, but I don't think I would take a 4th shot if this booster does nothing.

@Loba Thank you for the receptive response :)

Note, some would say that the mRNA vaccine, it lessens the impacts/reaction to when one catches covid. I would investigate that perspective and give it some thought.

"but I don't think I would take a 4th shot if this booster does nothing." - that's a big concern for me too. I see many saying yes to something much more and yet without even realizing it.

This man lays it out well https://twitter.com/mcm_ct/status/1449082965359841282

Edited by Johnny Galt

18 hours ago, Johnny Galt said:

@undeather @OneHandClap Would this be a quality source?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NLNNXKKqgMzo/

And now that I have your attention, is the following study not relevant to the current situation?

"Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread" https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-422X-2-69

The quality source is my own understanding of the pandemic after critically reviewing most of the relevant data with years of experience doing statistical analysis on medical literature  (not by watching some videos or tweets about it), being in heated arguments with vaccine supporters and critics for the last 12 months, while having the first hand experience of being a front line physician working in a hospital that deals with Covid-19 patients every day. 

So lets go through that nonsense...
I turned off the bitchute video(Ryan Cole) after he mentioned the Carvallo study as an exemplary trial for the effectiveness of Ivermectine in Covid-patients. The trial was of terrible study-design, fraudulent and recently retracted as part of any meta-analysis that wants to be taken seriously (even the hardcore pro ivermectine guys like Pierre Cory or Tess Lawrie admit that). Another big Ivermectine trial (the egyptian one) got retracted as a whole. Anyone with the slightest knowledge on how to read trials would recognize that - so Ryan Cole is either..
a) not able to recognize simple errors in study design that renders basically any endpoint meaningless
b) willfully misleading his patients and the public to push his anti-vaccine agenda 

I brought myself to finish the video - if you want we can talk about all the claims he makes, most of them are totally nonsensical and just dont hold against an ounce of critcal thinking. 

Now the study you posted - Mate, thats an in vitro study. This is, at best, evidence that there "could" be an effect eventually. At the very best, its a study you could base an hypothesis on. Not more, not less. Do you realize how often this happens in the medical field? Do you want to know how many new in vitro study are getting published every day, that show this or that effect on cancer cells, pathogens or alzheimer? Dozens. Every fucking day. This literally means nothing for us as the human species without proper clinical trials and hard endpoints like mortaility or hospitalization.

Those are by the way the tricks BIG pharma uses on doctors to sell US their new products. You are using their weapons without even realizing it. Time and time again, we start impleneting new medical procedures or drugs that turn out to actually cause more harm than good, only realizing those effects years later when the damage is already done. What instantly comes to my mind are vetebroplasty, PSA screening, mammography in women in their 40's, fibrates against cholesterol, aspirin as primary prevention, knee surgeries...

What I want to say is that history has shown us, that we NEED good data - that means big randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blinded, multicentric trials with hard endpoints to find out if an intervention is actually usefull. Good thing is that in the case of chloroquine, they actually exist - and the best trials we have show no good effect. Period.

In the case of Ivermectine, we need to wait until all the big trials that are currently on their feed are finished - I will remain agnostic until that point. All the previous data is highly questionable - and yes, I have looked at all the major trials plus the epidemiologcal data (mexican, indian..) 

I have personally vaccinted hundreds of people. None of them got a serious side effect from the vaccine. I have  propably seen at least 1000 patients since the start of the vaccination program. I always ask them how they tolerated the vaccine - very few complaints so far. I only know 2 cases of "weird" side effects - both went away with any lasting damage. I told one friend to not get the 2nd shot after complaining about severe chest pain days after his 1st pfizer-vacc. We couldnt find any damage to his heart or organs though. 

Now to your vaccine points:

I personally was pretty hesitant to get vaccinated at the beginning because it all felt a bit rushed. Yet without a doubt, they work. Even if you go full conspiracy on me, even if all the data is fake - I have my own, front line experience. The simple fact is that in the  hospital I work at and in every other clinic in my country: 80% of covid cases upgraded to our critical care unit are unvaccinated patients. Almost every new covid case with severe symptoms is from a person who didnt get the vaccine. We havent seen any rise in strokes/heart attacks/cancers/autoimmune diseases since mass vaccination started. This is MY personal experience and the experience of every doctor I personally know. Every decent trials shows this. Every good epimiolgocial analysis shows this. That these vaccines kill people and dont protect is simply not true. Its just not a valid point. 

To clarify/complete my vacc-opinion:
- Iam NOT an advocate for mandatory vaccination or the social exclusion of the unvaxxed
- I dont think that  vaccinating children/young adults(in every case) is a particulary smart idea
- Lockdowns/school closures should be a last resort due to the complex nature of consequences
- Boosters (3rd/4th vacc) should be based on good evidence - at the moment its not! (terrible endpoints in the admission trials)
- Everyone with comorbidities or above the age of 40/50 should get the vaccine (+ boosters) nontheless. Neutralizing antibodies just disappear really rapidly in that age group
- Implementing an evidence based, holistic approach on covid is crucial
- Ivermectine could be a potential third line treatment at the moment (due to its harmless nature as a drug) but should be stopped immediatly if trials come back negative
- Molnupiravir should be tested exstensively due to weird mechanism of action before getting implemented at large scale

Edited by undeather

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

22 hours ago, UDT said:

Heyhey!

@undeather

2 hours ago, undeather said:

if you want we can talk about all the claims he makes,

Thank you for taking the time to go into all of that. I'll be giving it all much thought.

I shared the video of Ryan Cole because I'm hearing from others, like Luc Montagnier, and they speak to similar concerns. But then again, maybe there all wrong, I'm open to that, and in fact I hope their wrong. I'll be revisiting these sources and I will get back to on this with specific questions. I imagine there will be others on this site who will have similar concerns as I, and so this would be good to flush it out. 

But then again, maybe there all wrong, I'm open to that, and in fact I hope their wrong. I'll be revisiting these sources and I will get back to on this with specific questions.

I really apprechiate your attitude! Smartest thing I have read in this thread so far. Good job! 

- Rainer Maria Rilke

@Opo That's what I thought, and have been hearing.  But I'll listen to his viewpoint even if mine is different because he was respectful in his reply.

I was under the strong assumption that the vaccine would help prevent spreading this virus because if you were to catch it the body would have an easier time removing it from your system before you have a chance to pass it on.  Vaccines allow the body to create an index of harmful intruders, to be identified before they take effect in the system, therefore the shot would indeed prevent COVID-19 from continuing to be passed on from one person to the next because the body would be able to remember and destroy the virus quicker and more efficiently then without the shot.

Edited by Loba

55 minutes ago, Opo said:

Johnny is retarded. 

let's keep the debate free fom personal attacks if possible 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 haha. Thank you, but no worries. I did head too many soccer balls in my youth and so it's possible I have some damage to the brain :)

3 hours ago, undeather said:

I personally was pretty hesitant to get vaccinated at the beginning because it all felt a bit rushed. Yet without a doubt, they work. Even if you go full conspiracy on me, even if all the data is fake - I have my own, front line experience. The simple fact is that in the  hospital I work at and in every other clinic in my country: 80% of covid cases upgraded to our critical care unit are unvaccinated patients. Almost every new covid case with severe symptoms is from a person who didnt get the vaccine. We havent seen any rise in strokes/heart attacks/cancers/autoimmune diseases since mass vaccination started. This is MY personal experience and the experience of every doctor I personally know. Every decent trials shows this. Every good epimiolgocial analysis shows this. That these vaccines kill people and dont protect is simply not true. Its just not a valid point.

This is the perspective we needed here. No keyboard joking, no mental masturbation but direct hardcore personal experience from the frontiers of the war against covid. Thanks for sharing!!

I am fortunate to have a few medical doctors as friends from childhood. This is exactly the experience they had as well from my home country in eastern Europe. It is nearly always the unwaxed people who need ventilation and who become the most acute cases. 

Vaccine does not mean 100% immunity nor does it mean it becomes impossible to catch covid again. It is simply like defending a nest with rifles vs defending a nest with machine guns. You can still get killed but the enemy will have a harder time 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus