Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
An young being

Are dreams created in a factory?

9 posts in this topic

Dreams are sometimes so complex that I wonder if they are not random thoughts but designed by some kind of intelligence within ourselves. What is your take on this?

Edited by An young being
Spelling mistake

Nighttime dreams are just daydreaming turned up a notch. Your imagination while for example thinking of a pink elephant or fearing your rent is due is very complex too but more fuzzy. If youre stonwd and close your eyes your imagination seems to get way more intense too.

Everything is complex, I dont see why reality cant just be complexity and intelligence itself without needing to add anything behind the scenes. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

59 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Nighttime dreams are just daydreaming turned up a notch. Your imagination while for example thinking of a pink elephant or fearing your rent is due is very complex too but more fuzzy. If youre stonwd and close your eyes your imagination seems to get way more intense too.

Everything is complex, I dont see why reality cant just be complexity and intelligence itself without needing to add anything behind the scenes. 

During a certain period in my life, I experienced dreams where a certain character tried to talk to me in certain code language, denoting good characters as green and bad characters as red in colour. This is what intrigued me and dive in-depth into the nature of dreams.

10 hours ago, An young being said:

not random thoughts but designed by some kind of intelligence within ourselves.

??  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Ordinary dreams are the brain's way of processing experience. If you are worried about something, it often manifests itself in a dream.

Extraordinary dreams go deeper. I have had dreams that tunnel through the subconscious, to the Self beyond. They can be a direct pathway to insights, creativity, and beauty that aren't normally available to the waking mind.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

9 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Ordinary dreams are the brain's way of processing experience. If you are worried about something, it often manifests itself in a dream.

Extraordinary dreams go deeper. I have had dreams that tunnel through the subconscious, to the Self beyond. They can be a direct pathway to insights, creativity, and beauty that aren't normally available to the waking mind.

Isn't categorizing dreams as ordinary and extraordinary a pretty random distinction?

Just now, Vibroverse said:

Isn't categorizing dreams as ordinary and extraordinary a pretty random distinction?

In my experience, they are qualitatively different. Most of my dreams are run-of-the-mill processing of experience, but some few have been profound.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

the unconscious mind is a fabric of pure genious creativity, one of the most important goals of our life's should be, to embrace it, and to stop taking yourself as a fool