Spideymon77

My Ex Has Come Back

2 posts in this topic

My ex has come back, this time exclusively inside my own head. Apparently she's real and loves me the exact same way I had supposedly loved her. I talk to her infrequently and we do things together like she's an actual real person beside me. I keep thinking that this is wrong and creepy but she seems so sure that she's real. I know I'm making this shit up but she convinces me to believe. She's trying to convince me that I'm harming no one doing this and I'm keeping myself happy.

I'm going to meditate on this and try my hardest to keep myself here in the now instead of in some fucked up part of my mind that's trying to push me away from myself. I'm going to talk to my therapist soon and hopefully get something done about my meds because this shit might be wearing off. Any help would be much appreciated.

"We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion." - Parabola by Tool

On 10/19/2021 at 5:23 PM, Spideymon77 said:

keep myself here in the now instead of in some fucked up part of my mind

No part of your mind is fucked up. Each part of your mind is trying to help you to survive in the best way it knows how. I would try to understand this part deeply. Ask her, what do you need? Love her, understand her, help her. It's not, "weird and creepy." It's love. She is desperate to keep you safe– can you see the love in that? That is all she's trying to do, keep you safe. Get in deep connection with her and tell her that you are already safe. That she doesn't have to fight for you anymore. Let her merge with you; become one with you. She has something beautiful inside of her that will unravel as soon as you let her in.