Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivankiss

What is The Vortex?

4 posts in this topic

Anyone has any knowledge on this?

What is this swirling white stuff? 

And why was my experience with it so painful?

It felt like being shredded to pieces. I was sucked into the centre, like it was a black whole or something. Except that it was white. Everything was white. In fact, the closest I can come to describing it, is that it was just like white noise. 

I know it's Light. And it's prior to any appearance, form, colour, sound, etc. In a sense; the way I was able to experience it, was in reverse. It was just so fucked up and twisted.

Even just thinking of it makes me tremble a bit.

I want to make peace with it.

Help if ya can.

Fuck. It's Creation.

And what I was experiencing, was it being undone.

It's death. But not the death of I. 

Death of Reality as a whole.

Fuck. Me.

Abraham Hicks talks about the vortex a lot, in a much different manner than you are here but you might find it interesting. 

If there's movement and no movement at the same time you get a vortex. It's the eye of the hurricane. (Trying not to sing eye of the tiger in my head, too late.) It's the eye of Awareness, not I. You can't really make peace with peace. It's prior to the peace you'd try to make with it. It's like the irony of fighting for peace. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

20 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

If there's movement and no movement at the same time you get a vortex. 

That clicked deep. Thanks!

20 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

It's the eye of the hurricane. It's the eye of Awareness, not I. 

Affirmative.

22 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

You can't really make peace with peace. It's prior to the peace you'd try to make with it. It's like the irony of fighting for peace. 

Kinda get this point too, but idk, maybe I expressed myself poorly. Maybe 'making peace' with it is not what I truly want.

23 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Abraham Hicks talks about the vortex a lot, in a much different manner than you are here but you might find it interesting. 

I am familiar with it, yes. Not super-duper into Abraham's teachings, but I watched quite a few videos, quite a few times. Resonance is high.

And yes, they're coming at it from a different angle - more from a point of creation/manifestation, instead of deconstruction/disintegration.

They don't really explain 'the mechanics' of it.

But I'm sure it's the same thing. The same Vortex I speak of here. I'm just doing the work backwards. Not forward.