Michiryoku

Attack on Titan: Has Eren become a stage red Devil in the final season?

36 posts in this topic

On 10/21/2021 at 5:25 PM, Michiryoku said:

Did you read the manga? If you did then I can't argue with what you've said just yet.

I didn't read the manga, I am waiting for season 4 part 2. Choosing to not read the manga cause I am following it with a friend. My post is purely a guess. Since the beginning, Erin has vowed to bring Titans down and I don't expect him to back off from this root motivation. 

On 21/10/2021 at 8:57 PM, Michiryoku said:

Literal fagg0try what?

What is gay about that?

Bro, it's an okay anime but it's just that. It's FINE, just fine and exactly fine. The characters were really retarded and 1 dimensional at the start, they got better later on, My Villain Academia slaps but the manga readers murmur it was adapted shitly. Making it your favourite anime means you're missing out on a lot man. Deku is a punchable crybaby but he's better now. The series is gay as fuck dude even if it's decent. Zoom Zoom(ers) ? Team Bakugo for life, fuck that nîgger deku up.

I wish I was in a more hyped up mood to discuss it, but Shigaraki's liberation into himself, absolutely beautiful. MVA babyyyy.

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

On 25.10.2021 at 7:51 AM, lmfao said:

Bro, it's an okay anime but it's just that. It's FINE, just fine and exactly fine. The characters were really retarded and 1 dimensional at the start, they got better later on, My Villain Academia slaps but the manga readers murmur it was adapted shitly. Making it your favourite anime means you're missing out on a lot man. Deku is a punchable crybaby but he's better now. The series is gay as fuck dude even if it's decent. Zoom Zoom(ers) ? Team Bakugo for life, fuck that nîgger deku up.

I wish I was in a more hyped up mood to discuss it, but Shigaraki's liberation into himself, absolutely beautiful. MVA babyyyy.

It's not my favorite but one of my faviroutes. My faviourite is AoT and after that Naruto

On 25.10.2021 at 7:51 AM, lmfao said:

Shigaraki is a weak villain imo, Naruto has much better villains like orochimaru. Orochimaru is my favorite villain by far. I also like Kabuto

On 10/25/2021 at 1:51 AM, lmfao said:

Damn bro...that whole paragraph was incredibly disrespectful. Regardless of the subject

@Axiomatic Good : ) , Fear is the meaning of my life currently. Maybe yours too, maybe watch psycho pass or my hero academia 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

1 hour ago, lmfao said:

@Axiomatic Good : ) , Fear is the meaning of my life currently. Maybe yours too, maybe watch psycho pass or my hero academia 

lol aight prick 

13 hours ago, Axiomatic said:

lol aight prick 

just his oppinion i mean he didnt insult anybody so...

It is best to start your post with a spoiler warning of some kind

2 hours ago, Michiryoku said:

just his oppinion i mean he didnt insult anybody so...

yeah, but he said some disrespectful shit with that word nig***. So i think hes a prick and id clock his ass if he tried to talk that way around me in person 

im not even gonna report it. but he aint shit typin all that on here 

Edited by Axiomatic

@Axiomatic stop with the pseudo outrage, you're pathetic and weak hahahhahahaah

And by you I mean me, woah! 0_0 Mindblown. Just kidding 

11 hours ago, lmfao said:

He can't handle stage red people i guess. When i see homophobes and racists i just think to myself they have so much more to grow and mature lol.

Edited by Michiryoku

On 10/29/2021 at 3:01 AM, lmfao said:

youd be pathetic and weak if i saw you in person. I can tell the type of dude you are 

9 hours ago, Axiomatic said:

youd be pathetic and weak if i saw you in person. I can tell the type of dude you are 

Thats kinda obvious, but now youre being insultive as well

On 10/29/2021 at 8:51 PM, AdroseAkise said:

Dude, this is not an anime board...

Who says that?