Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrey

Unlimited Love Post - Contradiction

6 posts in this topic

So, Leo Gura explains how God understands we are not ready/willing to surrender our attachments, yet the end note is - you will get forced to (Love will kill you one way or another). So God is impatient? Maybe being patient is not a virtue.

7 minutes ago, Andrey said:

So God is impatient? Maybe being patient is not a virtue.

The average lifespan is 80 years. How much more patience do you need? 

I also said God slowly nudges you along.

Sorry, but God designed the Universe such that you can't stay a selfish prick indefinitely. I know you want to, hence the design ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You imply being patient while waiting for Love is a virtue?

9 hours ago, Andrey said:

So, Leo Gura explains how God understands we are not ready/willing to surrender our attachments, yet the end note is - you will get forced to (Love will kill you one way or another). So God is impatient? Maybe being patient is not a virtue.

You are projecting apparent finite aspects of emotions and the finite mind onto infinite mind, which really is infinite, and thus does not have any thing to understand or not, or be patient or impatient about or towards. It’s helpful to think of these as conditional, and God being unconditional, with even the word God being a condition as it implies other. Not necessarily, but it seems to be at play in this case. Understand emotions, and thought attachment via thoughts like ‘my mind’, and infinite mind will be realized, by not-other. Love is indeed without limit (conditions). You would probably realize some clarity in researching & understanding indoctrination & conjecture, and that contradiction is a thought, not contradiction. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

If you can't handle this paradox you're in for a pickle ?

Plus, I don't know what you need, 99.99% of people are completely clueless about spirituality, even in their last dying breath ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them