Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
How to be wise

INTP INFJ ISFJ MUST WATCH

17 posts in this topic

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@flyingguitarist I’ve found him hauntingly accurate at describing my personality type. I think his material is a must watch.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Of course it's accurate. It's what you have been reading about MBTI all these years since you first learnt about it in your younger years. 

You are just validating what you have read in your past. 

@hyruga I’ve watched many other videos about mbti before this, but these videos simply blow everything else out of the water. It’s totally different to the classical mbti. CS Joseph is a true master.

CS joesph is horrible at typing ... he typed leo as an ENFP ... LOL

It is not that he is bad at typing. He overestimates his skills and underestimate time needed to type someone accurately.

@Yali when? Can you show me the video.

@How to be wise

https://youtu.be/AU9l5ABS5bY

Here it is , he typed leo at the end of the video so skip the starting part.

I agree with other people , he overestimates his typing , speaks with high conviction that anyone would believe him, the reference books he uses i.e from John Beebe , Lindaberens , Nardi , Hunziker,kiersey have  different defintions than his.yet still cites them to support his theories,agenda

He himself is an ENFp in his system

Moreover he is running a cult and he admits that ,some kind of 'mature masculine ' cult.

And lol recently he typed his new-born son as  an INTJ  how 's that even possible? Without any child development ? . Also typing animals aka Entp dog , infp cat etc..(just by observing their movement patterns ?, well I leave it to you ) 

HE Also charges $500 bucks just to confirm your 'MBTI type' which is way too much and most of us would fall into this trap , coz remember the 'ego' wants to create and latch onto an identity 

Be careful ! If you follow him too much,you might become more confused than the beginning and end up filling his pockets

Edited by flyingguitarist

these mbti identifications are becoming to "narcissistic"

Edited by Windappreciator

30 minutes ago, flyingguitarist said:

And lol recently he typed his new-born son as  an INTJ  how 's that even possible? Without any child development ? . Also typing animals aka Entp dog , infp cat etc..(just by observing their movement patterns ?, well I leave it to you )

Typing animals is controversial, but you can type accurately few months old child.

36 minutes ago, flyingguitarist said:

He himself is an ENFp in his system

He looks like a typical. Did he change his mind??

39 minutes ago, flyingguitarist said:

Moreover he is running a cult and he admits that ,some kind of 'mature masculine ' cult.

(..)

Be careful ! If you follow him too much,you might become more confused than the beginning and end up filling his pockets

There was some drama, he was saying that he is not earning any money (???) as if it was something wrong about it. He seems a bit sketchy to me. He has some good videos anyway.

On 20/10/2021 at 2:34 PM, flyingguitarist said:

@Windappreciator yeah,better to focus on self - improvement and developmental models

These videos I found extremely helpful in identifying my weaknesses. He has some of the best self improvement advice for each type. Have you watched the video on your type?

On 10/21/2021 at 6:19 PM, How to be wise said:

These videos I found extremely helpful in identifying my weaknesses. He has some of the best self improvement advice for each type. Have you watched the video on your type?

They are good

@How to be wise As an infj, what this guy in the video needs to understand is that, even though we "know" how people function,  that doesn't mean we will make friends with them.

Most people are happy with in everyday life and that is soul draining for an infj. Making friends would be felt as lowering yourself for what is perceived as superficial, beating around the bush and things like that.

That is why we are lonely often.

Edited by Windappreciator

I don't know how much of this is true frankly. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.