Theperciever

How can I Optimise my LSD experiences?

14 posts in this topic

when I first started using LSD I used to do it recreationally, recklessly dropping it whenever I wanted to feel something "different". Fortunately, I found Leos work and have completely changed my trajectory in life for the better. A big part of my progression and open-mindedness is due to the early days of LSD use, however, i feel like I'm missing something when it comes to preparation, is there a way I can Scale up the trip and make it more impactful? 

Any special meditations I can do whilst on the trip?

any activities I should try while tripping?

Areas to contemplate while tripping?

I appreciate any help :)

Forget all the activities. Just sit/or lie there by yourself and contemplate what is reality or what am I? A really good one is "Leo's guided exercise to God meditation". That will really strip away the layers. 

Sometimes some light music helps... I like chillstep, relaxing music and Chinese meditation music but I guess it's a preference. Whatever helps you think less and feel more!

It can be helpful to change your scenery now again also. But definitely, definitely eliminate all distractions. You wanna basically let the trip take over and forget about what's going on around you. If you go deep enough, you might discover that there were no surroundings ?

I dont know the science behind it. 
But taking 1-2 capsules of Lions Mane extract few hours before, intensifies my trips. ?

Also yes, sit or lie down, contemplate and let go. Frequency music helps a lot. 

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

I was like you in the beginning of my tripping days. Didn’t really know what I was getting myself into, but just wanted to experience new things. While I did open my mind up, it wasn’t until last year that I realized how limited my approach was. I got more into spirituality and that changed my trips. Was no longer self focused and was able to breakthrough into discoveries of reality. Much of Leo’s advice is on point here 

Take 1000ug and lie down, with headphones and a blindfold if you like. Nothing to do.

Edited by halfknots

1000 ug? In the past, I’ve done 210 ug, and I get major brain fog where I want to sleep it off, but can’t sleep for 10+ hours.  I’ve lowered the dose to find if there is a sweet spot, but no luck.  I might try getting back to lsd and upping the dose, but really dread laying there in a brain fog for hours on end.

Try lions mane coffee a couple hours before taking the lsd. Be very careful about the lions mane though as most lions mane on the market is not actually effective!

1 hour ago, Nomad13 said:

1000 ug? In the past, I’ve done 210 ug, and I get major brain fog where I want to sleep it off, but can’t sleep for 10+ hours.  I’ve lowered the dose to find if there is a sweet spot, but no luck.  I might try getting back to lsd and upping the dose, but really dread laying there in a brain fog for hours on end.

Do not take 1000 ug. If it's real LSD you don't need anywhere near that much. That's reckless and will exponentially increase the risk of a bad trip

1 hour ago, Nomad13 said:

1000ug is not a "having fun dose," it is a breakthrough dose. I take it for granted that people research the subjective effects at various dosages, but that was a disclaimer just in case.

210ug is a relatively low dose, one in which the ego can and will resist the effects. One tool the ego uses is to make you sleepy or foggy feeling, to distract you and to say "don't do that." At higher doses the imperative to surrender becomes obvious, and there is an LSD breakthrough space available. That being said,  If you feel LSD gives you brain fog perhaps this is not the right substance for you.

Edited by halfknots

@kamwalker I verified with Ehrlich Reagent test. It’s legit. I agree that taking  high dose is reckless. I have a lot of respect for these chemicals and plan to ladder up in dosage. Hopefully  @Adodd tip about Lions mane will get rid of the brain fog to allow me to scale up. 

Thanks for the advice, and there's no way ill be doing anything above 500ug as I'm very sensitive to this chemical. However I like the idea of supplements, although I do not have lions mane ill be taking Antarctic krill, L theanine, ashwagandha, green tea extract and think support along with a decent amount of vitamin B as it encourages me to be more creative. ill update how it goes tomorrow 

On 19/10/21 at 8:58 PM, Godishere said:

"Leo's guided exercise to God meditation"

Your a Genius, ill definitely be trying that out!