Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
itachi uchiha

contemplation vs law of attraction which is more powerful

7 posts in this topic

I am working on getting a job.i put 8 hours.but i need to do either contemplation or law of attraction in remaining time.so out of these two which is more powerful in accomplishing a material goal

Law of attraction.  Listening to Abraham Hicks all day and doing the processes will rewire the mind toward optimism. That will keep you energized, focused on the positive aspects and focused on what you want.

???????

@itachi uchiha I would focus on immersion rather than learning.  Just feel the relief from their words.  Also do what is easiest... I find videos on YouTube to be the easiest.  The process I like doing the most is the magical creation box: putting pictures of what you want or what interests you into a folder on your computer/ phone.

Edited by Proserpina

???????

All desire attracts the oposite. Desire nothing, get everything.

I would suggest to deeply examine how desires play a role in your life and mastere it. Rather than getting lost in endless desiring, which is imposible to satisfy by it's own nature.

4 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

I am working on getting a job.i put 8 hours.but i need to do either contemplation or law of attraction in remaining time.so out of these two which is more powerful in accomplishing a material goal

You "do" Law of Attraction in the "remaining time"? What the hell are you doing the rest of the day? Not attracting? How about you contemplate the Law of Attraction? xD