Jodistrict

Niños Santos Ceremony

3 posts in this topic

I went to a Niños Santos group ceremony.   This is Spanish for ¨The Holy Children” which are strong medicinal mushrooms from Oaxaca, Mexico.   I took 6 grams and had a deep mystical journey.   The ceremony starts at 8 pm. Saturday night and goes until Sunday morning.

My intention that I formed for the ceremony was to become connected to my heart.   These mushrooms do that for me more than any other medicine.  The visions were breathtaking and words cannot describe their beauty.  It was like having Michelangelo creating an original painting for me.   The colors were vivid and the patterns were high resolution, clear, detailed and original.  The ceremony was conducted by an inspired shawoman from Oaxaca.   She sat beside me, blew mapacho smoke towards me to purify my body of negative energy.  She worked with a bird feather waving it over my body.  I could feel her energy flowing through me as she touched me with her feathers.  Then I went into a magnificently colored heaven and I felt love and total connection with everything.  I was receiving the message that God has created this world for our enjoyment.  Everything exists because of love.  My every breath is possible because of God’s love.  Every molecule of my body depends on God’s love.   We are supported.  Everything we see and experience tells us that we are loved.  We don’t have to be afraid.  We are being supported and loved.  The evidence is our very existence.  I woke up at 4 am in the morning and the shawomen gave me Rapé, a shamanic stuff, that is delivered by a pipe and inhaled through the nose.  The snuff sent me into a dark cloud where I could sleep.

I am grateful to the medicine and my guides.   My words do not adequately describe my experience.    

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

16 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

I was receiving the message that God has created this world for our enjoyment.  Everything exists because of love.  My every breath is possible because of God’s love.  Every molecule of my body depends on God’s love.   We are supported.  Everything we see and experience tells us that we are loved.  We don’t have to be afraid.  We are being supported and loved.  The evidence is our very existence.

Beautiful :$ Thanks for the report

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

On 19/10/2021 at 6:22 AM, Jodistrict said:

Everything we see and experience tells us that we are loved.  We don’t have to be afraid.  We are being supported and loved.  The evidence is our very existence.  

beautiful thanks x

l-iterally

o-ur

v-ery

e-xistence

#love