mamad

rich girl poor guy

17 posts in this topic

dating a girl for months and we have a lot fun and so many things in common and we are in same stage in spiral BUT she is twice richer than me and has a luxurious life. although my income and status in society is quite good and a bit above average but the difference is considerable . we have good chemistry and damn good compatibility beside our monetary status.

recently she asks me for more serious and committed relationship ( I was so hesitant to initiate the talk ) and I see this relationship is driving the path of marriage.

we have not talk about this issue with each other because I thought I would seem insecure in her eyes but she seems fine with that. I`m not sure if this become a problem in the long run or not.

do you have the same experience in the past or what?

say your opinion to help this poor guyxD

Edited by mamad

Sounds like insecurity on your end.

With women, if their attraction for you is really high, they will certainly overlook things like your income.

She would much rather you be confident and secure in yourself than rich. Money is only an add-on.

7 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Sounds like insecurity on your end.

With women, if their attraction for you is really high, they will certainly overlook things like your income.

She would much rather you be confident and secure in yourself than rich. Money is only an add-on.

since I see Attraction as a survival game Im afraid to lose my attraction in the long run

Edited by mamad

@mamad

It seems like a discrepancy in status, but it’s pride, and really that’s just jealousy. When you equate attraction to survival, I suggest considering what you really mean is survival of ego, identity, self image, ambition, etc. In my estimation what you really want is her, however she is, and for you to make more money. In this specific case I would like to bet you one million dollars, that learning, understanding and using the emotional scale is very literally worth millions of dollars to you. Have  your people call my people.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

It is a problem if you make it a problem. She is not for you for your money.

In Tate we trust

34 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@mamad

understanding and using the emotional scale is very literally worth millions of dollars to you.

good point

3 hours ago, mamad said:

since I see Attraction as a survival game Im afraid to lose my attraction in the long run

I would look deeper into the beliefs you have around this.

Attraction is not as simple as “who has the most money / status?”

Introspect on where that fear is actually coming from and why.

If she cared about money she wouldn't have dated you in the first place.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Red pill guy would say that this is not possible xD.

nice you're living the dream

i say ride the wave and see where it takes you

i know a guy who didn't have a lot of money and married a woman with a rich-ish family

not sure how their relationship is but they have children and have been together for a decade

Insecurity will sabotage the relationship if you lose the frame that your the leader and one who is looked upon for strength. Financial strength isn't all men offer but physical emotional mental. A lot of women who are with men for solely financial strength end up leaving if thats all the man is offering, and once they themselves don't need to rely on that man for that side of life. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=promotion+divorce&oq=promotion+divorce&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i22i30l2j0i390l4.5277j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I don't see the problem other than in your own mind.

It's actually a great sign if she loves you despite making more than you. That's real love.

As long as you're not jobless I don't see the problem.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What if she is just settling for you? Just kidding :) I think if you satisfy her well enough in sex, she will even be pretty willing to offer all properties she has to you in the same way that recently happened to me.

Just talk to her directly about this, tell your concerns.

What makes insecurity bad is when you're trying to manipulate the situation/hide stuff. But when you're actually woke'ingly sincere and "own" your situation, the attraction will actually rise, cause you will act from a very mature & masculine place - you're trying to address and solve all obstacles to make this work

Edited by Hello from Russia

1 hour ago, Hello from Russia said:

Just talk to her directly about this, tell your concerns.

Not a good idea. This will lower her attraction in an instant.

Focus on resolving that issue yourself instead of projecting your insecurity on your lover.

After all, your insecurity is not her problem.

Edited by Terell Kirby

14 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Not a good idea. This will lower her attraction in an instant.

Focus on resolving that issue yourself instead of projecting your insecurity on your lover.

After all, your insecurity is not her problem.

No one talks about projecting anything. And there is no even need for any insecurity to exist. There is a real tangible concern which needs to be discussed

Hiding elephant in the room is what a relationship insecurity is and, quite frankly, is quite an immaturish thing to do, especially considering OP sees her as his potential wife. Not being able to talk about such things openly doesn't sound like a conscious marriage/high quality relationship

invest your money well & be contributive. 

Doesn't seem like an issue, Talk about it and be open you're trying to communicate in a relationship not pick up a girl with manipulation and false swagger.