Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WokeBloke

For the one who thinks he/she is "imagining" this

14 posts in this topic

1. Do you think the people in your world are experiencing your body?

2. How are you imagining your reality and if so why are you unable to imagine something amazing into existence?

3. Why do you keep reducing everything to imagination which is just a word that human beings created and is used to refer to the human activity of creating ideas and visions within one's mind that are not actually present in the material world?

No one is imagining anything. There’s just what appears, and it is without meaning or limit or cause or other.

35 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

1. Do you think the people in your world are experiencing your body?

2. How are you imagining your reality and if so why are you unable to imagine something amazing into existence?

3. Why do you keep reducing everything to imagination which is just a word that human beings created and is used to refer to the human activity of creating ideas and visions within one's mind that are not actually present in the material world?

Notice that you are talking to yourself. 

Put in the effort to introspect to come up with your own answers. You won't find it from humans.

48 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

3. Why do you keep reducing everything to imagination which is just a word

This is correct. As soon as we open our mouths, we are telling a story, not truth. The only solution is to experience things for ourselves and be satisfied with that. Words can only push us to investigate for ourselves, they can't be taken literally.

All stories and explanations are false.

23 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Notice that you are talking to yourself. 

Put in the effort to introspect to come up with your own answers. You won't find it from humans.

Of course I'm talking to myself. Myself says a lot of stuff that is hurting myself.

30 minutes ago, The0Self said:

No one is imagining anything. There’s just what appears, and it is without meaning or limit or cause or other.

I know you love to claim that everything happens without a cause. Yet you are the causer. You are the reason that your post was written. I think one day you may start to see that!

2 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

I know you love to claim that everything happens without a cause. Yet you are the causer. You are the reason that your post was written. I think one day you may start to see that!

In the story of cause and effect, I, or this body, got up this morning and wrote the post. But of course that wasn't really the cause, because waking up in the morning also depends on an unfathomable amount of other things, ad infinitum. There isn't real causality, it's only apparent. There's only everything... How could everything be caused? xD The cause would just be everything too. Very simple logically, but what it points to is beyond logic (and beyond causality).

8 minutes ago, The0Self said:

In the story of cause and effect, I, or this body, got up this morning and wrote the post. But of course that wasn't really the cause, because waking up in the morning also depends on an unfathomable amount of other things, ad infinitum. There isn't real causality, it's only apparent. There's only everything... How could everything be caused? xD The cause would just be everything too. Very simple logically, but what it points to is beyond logic (and beyond causality).

There is love.

And it's the only reason to do anything :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

19 minutes ago, Shin said:

There is love.

And it's the only reason to do anything :)

Love = not-a-thing = everything = no-reason :)

3 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

I don't claim. Nothing happens without a cause. And all there is, is no-thing appearing to happen. Causality appears in the story.

Your apparent disagreement is only a misunderstanding. This (all there is and is not) isn't caused -- you don't disagree with that statement as it is meant, you only think you disagree with your idea of what it means.

That which is only-apparent is only-apparently caused.

As long as this was caused, it's a part of a process. The only thing that experiences process and causality is an illusion -- a center of knowing what's happening. There's nothing other than all there is to know something other than all there is.

Edited by The0Self

11 minutes ago, The0Self said:

I don't claim. No-thing happens without a cause. And all there is, is no-thing appearing to happen. Causality appears in the story.

You'll change your mind when you'll fall in love with me.

a6155bc18be71c6a1093a04a7f045d20.gif

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

The form identity is not imagining this. Consciousness is.  You can only imagine within the parameters of your parochial reality.

Imagination is just a pointer. Consciousness creates, without being created. It feels, without having any senses. It indulges in form, while being formless. How better to define imagination?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

The form identity is not imagining this. Consciousness is.  You can only imagine within the parameters of your parochial reality.

Imagination is just a pointer. Consciousness creates, without being created. It feels, without having any senses. It indulges in form, while being formless. How better to define imagination?

But consciousness created senses thus it does have senses. 

6 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

But consciousness created senses thus it does have senses. 

Senses are only a seeming. Ultimately, they don't actually exist. Consciousness creates the appearance of senses, but only within the dream that it imagines.

The supreme Self is beyond name and form,
Beyond the senses, inexhaustible,
Without beginning, without end, beyond
Time, space, and causality, eternal,
Immutable. Those who realize the Self
Are forever free from the jaws of death.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.