Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dumuzzi

A YouTube primer on Kundalini and Chakras

11 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I am putting together a primer on Kundalini, Chakras and the basics of Energy Work.

After my appearance on the JeffMara podcast, I was asked to start my own YouTube Channel and I decided to start a series on Kundalini and Chakras. If you would like to learn about these topics, especially if you are new to Kundalini, Yoga, Breathwork, Energy Work or related fields, you might find these videos useful. Part 1 is now live.

Edited by Dumuzzi

@BipolarGrowth Hi, I will go into more detail during this series.

Kundalini is a method to achieve liberation, though there are others.

I personally think that all methods that aim for liberation / enlightenment encompass Kundalini to a certain degree, because it is an unavoidable biological mechanism built into the body, with that very aim in mind. The difference here is that other paths may not emphasize Kundalini or just treat it as a normal part of the awakening process, something that should be accepted as natural and then move on.

Edited by Dumuzzi

28 minutes ago, Dumuzzi said:

@BipolarGrowth Hi, I will go into more detail during this series.

Kundalini is a method to achieve liberation, though there are others.

I personally think that all methods that aim for liberation / enlightenment encompass Kundalini to a certain degree, because it is an unavoidable biological mechanism built into the body, with that very aim in mind. The difference here is that other paths may not emphasize Kundalini or just treat it as a normal part of the awakening process, something that should be accepted as natural and then move on.

I’ve done a lot of work with various chakras which has really helped results. I feel like it is underutilized here. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I’ve done a lot of work with various chakras which has really helped results. I feel like it is underutilized here. 

Energy work is important in general. 

There are various traditional practices, such as Chi Kung or Nei Dan.

Personally, I follow my own, very simple methodology.

As I will explain later, the energy brings us various issues and hangups as it reaches each chakra and these have to be dealt with. Many memories and traumas, sometimes even from past lives are brought up. This is because memories are stored in the energy body holographically. As the rising energy activates them, one relives these suppressed memories, that are lodged in the energy body. 

One must then learn to accept them and to let go of them which requires a particular process.

This is part 2 of my primer series on Kundalini. In this episode I talk about the physical characteristics of Kundalini and the Chakras, the sensations they cause as well as a little bit about the energetic component. I also discuss the Holographic Model of the Universe and how it relates to the nature of the energetic makeup of the body.

If there is anything in particular you would like me to talk about, let me know.

8 hours ago, Droo_ said:

@Dumuzzi Can you explain to me what kundalini syndrome is/should one be afraid of developing this? Also what one should do if they do get this?

Thanks for the suggestion. I will address it in an upcoming video

This is part 3 of my Kundalini primer series

In this video, I talk about Heaven and its relationship to Kundalini and the Chakras. I discuss topics like the mouth of Heaven, Jacob's Ladder and the Tree of Life. I also talk about Divine Love and Divine Grace.

In this video I follow up on my second appearance on the JeffMara Podcast, which you can view here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpii02QBgzI&t=0s&ab_channel=JeffMaraPodcast

My segment is from 17:30

So, in this episode, I talk about my encounter with a fallen angel, a goatman basically, that I saw in the Astral realm, where I was also present in my Astral form. I discuss the importance of white light protection to shield yourself from malevolent entities and a method to use the fire of Kundalini to ward off unwanted visitors. I also speculate on the nature of the underworld and what different circles in it might mean. I also discuss whether Kundalini is the path for everyone, what sacrifices this path actually entails and the process of drinking Soma / Amrita as a part of the Kundalini process. I also advise against practicing Kechari Mudra and I mention the dark aspects of the Occult, I mention a recent ritual Murder in the UK and the teachings that informed it, as well as how to avoid the pitfalls of the dark side and the best protection against being seduced by promises of wealth and power.

All pretty important topics, so hold on to your seats and enjoy this episode. See you in the next one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgezFe_AuEc&ab_channel=ChristianKoncz

On 10/18/2021 at 3:15 AM, BipolarGrowth said:

How do you think kundalini and chakras relate to Liberation? 

@BipolarGrowth the kundalini energy is essentially the force that brings one back to realizing that this organism is wiser than you.

Essentially, seeing that this apparent physical reality is actually the truth and ancient eternal wisdom, and out of this truth thought springs forth, thought itself is actually very real (it is truth) as-in the energy. Yet, the content you can say, is always a mirage. A beautiful one at that. 

Edited by Fearless_Bum

In my next video I talk about energy healing. I take you through my own process and during this video, if you allow me to do so, I will transfer healing energy to you, which should help restore your health and heal you from past trauma, not just on the physical and energetic level, but on the soul level too. I also instruct you on how to use this healing process to raise the frequency of your energetic vibration and to download energy from heaven.

Edited by Dumuzzi