EntheogenTruthSeeker

Best Videos on The Nature of Suffering?

4 posts in this topic

I’ve been crying so much these past three weeks, and every time I do, I suffer more, but I feel psychedelic levels of love and insights simultaneously. It literally feels like I’m on the peak of a trip: Massive release of suffering, Feeling an explosion of love, intellectually understanding the entire big picture/point of life & where I am in the present moment/how I got there & where my life is headed. I am almost predicting the future in some cases because my level of understanding is becoming so aligned with love and truth, it makes me visionary. 

After 6 years of Actualized, I’m really starting to love suffering and appreciating the lows, plateau, and highs as one unique and amazing harmonious system. I’m feeling at a rate that has been never before, akin to childhood level of rawness and sensitivity. I love it. Lol @ me thinking this path was about being “happy” and joyful all the time once I reached level enlightenment. I mean I know that is the case, but i see myself being unconditionally happy by suffering so much and having such an impeccable understanding of love/mechanics of reality, that I always surrender to the infinite love and design of this beautiful chance to be alive. 

like if I didn’t suffer tooth and nail my entire life, would I have ever had the courage and the determination to learn the mysteries of the universe that people think are impossible to answer? 

If I didn’t suffer and want to die most of my adolescence till now, would I even appreciate a spiritual awakening or would I just be like “bro it’s not that deep”, or use it as some form of spiritual ego to now be better than everyone else and form a guru complex to exploit people? 

I’m glad I suffered so much because it has made me more humble and pure. I can’t tell a lie for more than a week tops, and if it lasts that long, I break down crying. I crave 100% honesty. This makes me able to really embody any awakening I’ve had recently and allow me to show more love to those around me and for myself.  

So, send your favorite videos on Suffering. I love all of you on this forum, deeply. Everyone who has responded to my shit, especially the last year and last month, I would not be here without the nuanced advice of so many compassionate people. This community gives me hope and keeps me going, during my hardest times. And I desire to give others that same feeling of warmth. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

Thank you for sharing ?❤️

Had a similar breakdown in to suffering a few weeks ago. I couldn’t stop crying at the relief of knowing absolute truth about suffering and truth of my heart.

I found this video, and I couldn’t stop crying at the relief I was feeling of seeing all of these children as me. And how society isn’t  conscious enough to understand these individuals, yet.

But seeing their parents and how much love there is, it broke my heart right open.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Vincent S hey, honestly it just blows my mind how nice people are here. Like “thank you for sharing” touched my heart so much man. It feels so good to be in a community like this that deeply uplifts people. 

I’m super glad you relate and had your awakening into suffering as well. It’s a tough one because it’s a very physical awakening that is 100% felt and leaves you changed on a cellular level each time. The greatest type of awakening IMO. As I have had a lot of pain and trauma. 

like I know how you mean how it feels so good to UNDERSTAND the meaning and mechanics/divinity behind the suffering, or else it’s just actual torture without knowing why you’re going through it or that relief is possible. 

Thanks so much for the video!:) That video is going to be put off for another day for me, because it is just a heavy subject as I have been strapped down to beds for days on end and been in facilities/around people like that (although not as severe). it breaks my heart seeing the beginning because some of that suffering seems unnecessary, cause how humans are so unhealthy and are environment is so toxic that these people may have been born with metals passed on from their mom, drug addicts, unhealthy moms, etc. it’s honestly cruel how people can have kids so willy nilly without detoxing first. Just IMO. 

I’m still healing and integrating from an experience last night, so I’ll update you when I watch it<3

I was at the $uicide Boys concert last night and the singer talked about wanting to kill himself, depression, being three year sober, etc. and once they played their last song after that, I exploded crying in front of all my brothers friends and people around us. It was one of the most memorable, mystical, loving, unifying, healing, enjoyable, and transformative experiences of my life. The music playing, everyone in one place enjoying something they love with no hate in their hearts.. concerts are just so beautiful. It’s like a glimpse into an Actualized society for a couple hours. it’s more than just entertainment to me. It’s deeply spiritual. 

Then, Leo’s motivational speech started with “I’m talking to you as a drug addict” and I’m just in awe how the universe is looking out for me. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening