Space

Heavy Metal Detox Chelation 10 Month Report

24 posts in this topic

Hi @Space  would you happen to know whether Andrew Cutler's chelation method is only for those who have had mercury fillings, or whether it can help to detox from any kind of mercury buildup such as from shots? 

On 13.11.2021 at 8:19 PM, The0Self said:

PSA:

Redistribution is caused by falling blood levels of double-thiol chelators (the kind that work). You have to take ALA every 3 hours or more often, otherwise blood levels will fall between doses. DMSA must be taken every 4 hours or more often (I just took it every 3 hours with the ALA). If that's too inconvenient, you can take DMPS (NOT to be confused with DMSA) every 8 hours, which may sound like an attractive option, but DMPS only chelates lead, not mercury (arguably the most problematic metal)... and DMPS is quite a bit more expensive than DMSA and ALA, if that matters to you.

Rounds need to be at the very least 72 hours -- that is the bare minimum. Longer is better, within reason, as it reduces the ratio of: time spent in redistribution or damage-mode (which occurs any time blood levels FALL) / time spent in chelation or healing-mode.

There is nothing you can do to avoid the falling blood levels when you stop taking the chelator -- it is inevitable. But you can minimize the number of times this has to happen, by...

1. increasing the length of each round

2. taking doses on time and not missing doses.

There is nothing wrong with using ALA-only, but it must be taken every 3 hours. It's just faster with DMSA+ALA, and ALA doesn't chelate lead, only mercury.

Redistribution completely negates healing. This is why studies on DMSA with an e8h dosing schedule show no benefit other than less heavy metals in the body. DMSA must be taken every 4 hours or more often, for at least 72 hours straight, for cognitive benefits to be a likely result.

nice i think i'm going to try it

13 hours ago, artcastle said:

Hi @Space  would you happen to know whether Andrew Cutler's chelation method is only for those who have had mercury fillings, or whether it can help to detox from any kind of mercury buildup such as from shots? 

No it's not only for those who have had mercury fillings. As far as I understand Leo hasn't ever had amalgam fillings and he did a lot of chelating. And many other people too. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Ok thank you. Realized soon after that it was a silly question but glad to know for sure. Thanks for your reply.