Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xxBryantxx

Sexual Experience

6 posts in this topic

I've only had sex with 2 woman in my lifetime, which were with girlfriends. I had plenty of sex with them that I feel confident in pleasing woman in that area. I never really had the need to sleep with a lot of girls, but not till recently I felt it would be good to have the experience. I want to come at this as healthy as possible, especially after seeing Leo's rant against pick up. Some advice would be greatly appreciated! :)

I would recommend: Striving for long term relationships but "doing it" once or twice  is not the end of the world, not to mention a new experience. You can learn more about women and about yourself. The trick is not getting stuck, that could lead you down a bad rabbit hole. Have fun :)

@xxBryantxxonce you come from a place of abundance it's easy to see the short comings of living the life of a pick-up artist. But I think it's better to have really experienced it, and then you can draw your own conclusions rather then going by the word of someone else. Ultimately for me that one long-term relationship is more fulfilling and productive. 

Edited by STC

@STC Yeah, I feel like I always saw some of the flaws in pick up. Which is why it never really got my attention before and after seeing Leo's video, that was reassuring. I feel as long as I try to be as honest as I possibly can with the girls I interact with and let them know my intentions. Hopefully that won't cause any collateral damage. Which is what I'm dreading. 

@xxBryantxx its like many experiences in life. You can do them for a while but then after that the novelty and the learning factor wears off and when you get stuck in them they become counter productive. So you will have to stop doing them or seriously cut back on them. 

Edited by STC