Thought Art

Psychedelics Don't Deserve The Attention

53 posts in this topic

@Thought Art 

Ridiculous generalization. There exist those who are unwell who are semi enlightened.  Some of the best human beings I've met had schizophrenia. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

9 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

@Thought Art 

Ridiculous generalization. There exist those who are unwell who are semi enlightened.  Some of the best human beings I've met had schizophrenia. 

You sound like someone who is 'unwell'

You can be a good person. Doesn't mean you know what is True.

Also, let's not be rude. I am not pointing fingers at anyone here directly. IF anything I am pointing at myself as well.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

13 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Hands down best tool for spiritual work .

They are really great. But, they can't be the only thing you do. They bolster, feed and lubricate everything else.

They will show you Love, forgiveness, insights into reality to never saw. 

I am still learning about them.

This is just a thread I am making to counter my normal thoughts about them.

I am developing my own unique understanding of all these tools. 

I advocate for proper use of these tools for enlightenment and spiritual growth. But, they also have dangers and require a lot of other tools and things to be in place for us to get the most out of them imo.

That really goes for any spiritual tool. 

Life is about balancing many things in the end. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Thought Art You are kind of all over the place, it's hard to pin you down and make a counter argument. It's like you are having a conversation with yourself 

You say that you knew you were god in fourth grade and then you say you still can't grok god

You say psychedelics are very powerful, but then you say they only make out one percent of your spirituality 

Edited by Jakuchu

4 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

It can be a good person. Doesn't mean you know what is True.

Since when did we become so religious that knowing so called 'truth' trumps being a good person.  A healthy conscience is one of the primary fruits of consciousness in a world full of jaded,  unkind people.  It takes knowing the truth to remain open hearted.  That's more important than anything. It stops the cycle. 

???????

1 minute ago, Jakuchu said:

@Thought Art You are kind of all over the place, it's hard to pin you down and make a counter argument. It's like you are having a conversation with yourself 

You say that you knew you were god in fourth grade and then you say you still can't grok god

Yeah, because God is a difficult thing to pin down.

I've known I was God. But that doesn't mean I understand it or fully Grok it. If I had had the support and mentors since 4th grade when I was having mystical experiences things might be different. 

You know of the ox hearding principles right? I maybe saw the tail in grade 4 and now I am re-exploring things now. 

Also, I am not in the best state at the moment. So I will return tomorrow or in a few days I need to focus on myself and get through some work here.

I am just sharing that: This work is really complex, contains a lot of facets. As we go about using various tools for spiritual and personal growth we need to be honest about how important they are. I am an advocate for mental heal, psychedelics, relaxation love etc,

But, I just know too much to think that psychedelics are the best tool. It's relative. Different psychedelics have different affects, and after you awaken there is still of a low of spiritual labour involved. 

I guess, I am saying again... Keep your eye on the big picture. The territory is massive.

◭"89"

5 hours ago, Jakuchu said:

Where y'all at? This guy needs a beating 

Hahahah!

Seriously, if I made all the spiritual work without ever consulting psychedelics I'd get lost inside my biases & never know if my conclusions are true or not. Psychedelics are the truest Teacher I know, their teachings are beyond words and anything, and it's more real than any mind-games I can come up with. 

But obviously, it can't do it if you don't do any work!

3 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

Since when did we become so religious that knowing so called 'truth' trumps being a good person.  A healthy conscience is one of the primary fruits of consciousness in a world full of jaded,  unkind people.  It takes knowing the truth to remain open hearted.  That's more important than anything. It stops the cycle. 

Yeah, I think we are understanding the conversation differently.

And I am likely wrong and missing things here when it comes to truth. I am treating this as part of my process.

Truth doesn't trump being a good person, I don't think that is even possible.

I think Truth is unbiased...

But, being a good person is relative also.

But, yea I think being a good person with a good heart is the most important thing in life. I still don't have a pure heart. It's something I am working on.

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, decentralized said:

Hahahah!

Seriously, if I made all the spiritual work without ever consulting psychedelics I'd get lost inside my biases & never know if my conclusions are true or not. Psychedelics are the truest Teacher I know, their teachings are beyond words and anything, and it's more real than any mind-games I can come up with. 

But obviously, it can't do it if you don't do any work!

Yes. They are great teachers. 

But, there is a life context as well people need to show up to them, there is a bigger picture involved in all this.

They can also de-stabalize and confuse you.

But they say what cannot be told... That is for sure.

They are very important. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

25 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Also, let's not be rude. I am not pointing fingers at anyone here directly. IF anything I am pointing at myself as well.

Apologies.  

I'm going through some stuff. 

???????

28 minutes ago, SS10 said:

@Jakuchu cult like language

Don't expose us like that 

Please enlighten me, what about the language I used was cultish? 

Edited by Jakuchu

53 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

Apologies.  

I'm going through some stuff. 

Me as well.

Hey, everyone.

Just remember that what we are doing is Love.

Whatever tools, methods, percentages work for you maximizing of love.

I love you.

Am I am just learning to love.. so..

Let's be patient with one another and remember we are all pilgrims on this path.

◭"89"

@Jakuchu xDDDDD too funny we should all start shouting CRUCIFY HIM! but nah lol i can understand what he is saying me i advocate for psychedelics but i need to be honest and say im still working for my awakening not induced by psychedelics, man that shits a drag! but im still trying. 

psychedelics have shown me shit i cant unsee! its impossible to be fake!  

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

I mean, at a point there isn’t attention any more to give em. 

:P Leo needs to add an emoji with huge dilated pupils ahhah

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

OP still has some stance in favor of psychedelics unlike what the title implies. You need to completely get rid of this mentality that psychedelics have any beneficial use.

1 hour ago, HypnoticMagician said:

OP still has some stance in favor of psychedelics unlike what the title implies. You need to completely get rid of this mentality that psychedelics have any beneficial use.

They are a trigger just like meditation 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

:P Leo needs to add an emoji with huge dilated pupils ahhah

I call this the boofing emoji:  ?

12 hours ago, Thought Art said:

And, I still don't consider a 5meodmt trip God. It's really just an experience. I still don't really understand reality, or that I am constructing it, or what God is. 5meodmt is great for love, forgiveness, some sort of infinity like experience, ego death, presence, etc. But God? I mean it's God already. I've known I was God since like grade 4 but no one around me confirmed this... So I was confused.

You forgot an important factor here. Genetics. 

5-Meo inside of you ≠ 5-Meo inside of Leo. Just because you didn't realize absolute truth on psyches, it doesn't mean it is impossible. 

From my psychedelic trips so far I'd say that psychedelics are the strongest and easiest tool to completely and effortlessly transform myself. 

From the books and studies I've read about psychedelics they clearly seem to be an incredibly effective tool for many people (healing depression, trauma - helping to deal with death, stopping addictions, etc.)

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/