machinegun

How do you deal with stage red people

11 posts in this topic

It's a long story, but yesterday I was hanging out with some crips. I was scared shitless the whole time. I feel like I wasn't as scared of stage red people before learning about spiral dynamics. Now that I know what they're capable of, I'm afraid of saying the wrong thing and getting beat the fuck up. 

2 hours ago, machinegun said:

I'm afraid of saying the wrong thing and getting beat the fuck up. 

When you're around them keep the green shit for yourself. 

But the best solution is to stop hanging out with them. 

@Opo They would probably laugh at me if I started talking about green stuff, but I'm more curious about how to deal with them. There are a ton of stage red people in America, especially where I'm from.

Edited by machinegun

I don't know what do you mean specifically. But in general learning to fight will give you confidence that's required with dealing with them. 

@machinegun By embracing the red in you! Become a spiral wizard as Leo says. You don't need to be all soft all the time. Sometimes it is very important to be ruthless as well. 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

11 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

@machinegun  Sometimes it is very important to be ruthless as well. 

I agree with JP on this one. 

It's more important to develop the capability of ruthlessness then it is being ruthless. 

@Eren Eeager @Opo At one point one of the crips made fun of me because they were trying to get with a girl I brought. I'll include it cuz it was kinda funny: 

Crip: "What you do around here, get faded and shake yo booty?", *nods to his friend* "We should pimp this n*gga out". 

Obviously, I felt embarrassed and sad, but like what was I gonna do, talk back? 

I didn't want them to be like "What you say bro?" followed by an ass whooping.

What are you doing hanging out with gang members in the first place?

A way to deal with this situation is to remove yourself from it as quick as possible.

10 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

By embracing the red in you! Become a spiral wizard as Leo says.

Often times, that includes physical force, so you might be better off by just avoiding them if you don't have the necessary backup, like a gun, a bodyguard, or some police around. I assume, the vast majority on this forum is not interested in getting involved in brawls and stuff, if not absolutely necessary.

@Terell Kirby It was a college party, and somebody invited crips. Also, I'm from the Bay Area, so I would like to know how to deal with stage red, because the majority of the homelessness population is red

13 hours ago, machinegun said:

Obviously, I felt embarrassed and sad, but like what was I gonna do, talk back? 

This is a sign of low integration of masculinity and poor integration of red. Actually, this is exactly what you needed to do. Talkback and be all strong and funny instead of shying out. I  am not saying you should be making friends with red people. What I am saying is if you find yourself all weird and unable to deal with such people, maybe there is a lesson to learn here. A spiral wizard will literally be able to hang out and have fun with any stage because he/she learned all the lessons from that stage.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.