SQAAD

i Despise Evil People

17 posts in this topic

I have a disgust and maybe some hate towards ''evil'' people. Sometimes i get so angry at certain people that i think about boiling them alive. I think this is natural to a certain extent.

I know evil doesn't exist in the absolute but in the relative sense i feel there are some pretty wicked fucked up people out there. There are trolls, there are scumbags who enjoy hurting others. Hurting animals. Basically the people i would think about boiling alive is those who actively hurt others.

I wouldn't boil alive a pedophile necessarily. Or a thief. Thats not what i mean by evil. Evil to me is when your life purpose is to hurt others. And you take enjoyment out of that. There are some pedophiles who don't wanna hurt anybody but they are too weak to restrain themselves. There are very few people who fit into that definition of what i mean evil. And when i see those people, i want to destroy them. I know this make me evil also. But this is the animal inside me. I am not a saint.

I don't understand this shit. I never understood why some people were bullies. I never understood how you can enjoy hurting others. Its unimaginable to me. Also this hate i feel for those ''evil'' people is also because i have been hurt and bullied when i was younger.

I would like some insights. How do you reconcile with all the fucked up things that go in this world? Most people are ''good''. But there are really disgusting people out there. There are some really sick people out there. 

I was watching a creator on Youtube. This guy basically interviews addicts with the intention of spreading awareness and preventing the youth from trying pills and etc. He has revealed that when he shoots the videos , he tells the addict to never reveal the location. Because there are some sick people who would hurt these addicts. This is insane. I can't really comrehend it. Because i am not in their shoes....

Personally i have never hurt actively somebody. Only the times i was really mad and in arguements , i intentionally hurt someone. And then i regretted it signifantly. I am a very sensitive person who avoids killing or causing unecessary damage and suffering to people, ants & etc.If i hurt someone emotionally or physically i always feel very very bad afterwards. I don't understand the other side.

I guess @Leo Gura has tons of experience dealing with trolls and fked up people on the internet. Lol.

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD

I think there is nothing wrong with evil. Evil is a phenomenon teaching us how to reach the utopia needed to be reached. Without those problems, goodness would have no value. It would be very easy to be good. Everybody would be good. Being good would make no sense. By the way, not all these people acting evil are actually evil. Some of them are just lost souls due to their past suffering not knowing any better than taking all their frustrations on innocent people. Some of them are just like you and me who hurt others out of anger problems, temporary frustrations, or emotional unstabilities. And they become guilty pretty easily which is normal for sane and moral people like us. Yes, there are truly wicked, insistently evil doing imbeciles on bad faith but they are difficult to encounter. Even if we should encounter those, they won't be able to harm us that easily. Do you know why? Because they have lower vibration than you. Because your high frequency stemming from good intention is without rival compared to those sick souls with lower moral capacity. Of course, we should still take some precautions be it promoting the advancement of the already existing laws or more simply rejecting to hang out with perilous persons. Don't immediately blame external conditions, instead, focus on yourself, the solution.

As Albert Einstein said,

"The terrifying crimes a serial killer commits are the result of deterministic law. We can't directly accuse that guy in question of being malicious."

(Of course, this is just paraphrasing. I don't remember the exact quote.)

When it comes to determination, I don't agree with Albert Einstein on this subject. You are not all about your neo-cortex or materialistic circumstances. You have something called consciousness also known as "soul" !

boiling people seems pretty "evil"

you have some "evil" thoughts there buddy but that's fine

maybe just pent up anger from getting bullied

i'm actually reading the new testament for the first time 

and that boy jesus said

You have heard that it was said, "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth."  39But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.  40And if anyone would sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well.  41And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles.  42Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you.

But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you.  29To one who strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also, and from one who takes away your cloak do not withhold your tunic either. 30Give to everyone who begs from you, and from one who takes away your goods do not demand them back.  31And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.

@PurpleTree

8 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

boiling people seems pretty "evil"

you have some "evil" thoughts there buddy but that's fine

I believe we all have these dark thoughts. It's just a matter of triggering them. I can take the most peaceful person and if i subject him to some experiences he will reach a breaking point where he will be willing to do some nasty things.

Basically what i've found is that some parts of the brain are hardwired for violence. For example you feel you get hurt by someone. And you might have thoughts about killing that person. In actuality you would never do it. But these thoughts are present sometimes. A mechanism from thousands of years ago. Someone threatens you, you annihilate them. Thats the ancient program still running.

If someone  comes to your house, rapes your wife and your kids. You will want to torture and kill this guy. I am sure. 

It's super sad, because they are you and - according to the Leo's God definition - you will have to live through their petty miserable life someday. 

It's even sadder is the best thing you can do about that fact is to ignore these people and live your life to the fullest and be grateful that you are born in this incarnation and make the most of it. 

@28 cm unbuffed

2 hours ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

It's super sad, because they are you and - according to the Leo's God definition - you will have to live through their petty miserable life someday. 

It's even sadder is the best thing you can do about that fact is to ignore these people and live your life to the fullest and be grateful that you are born in this incarnation and make the most of it. 

The problem is lack of understanding. I don't understand how someone can enjoy making other people miserable. I have no experience with this.  I am the complete opposite. I like making people happy. I can hurt only those who have hurt me in some way.

@SQAAD

I highly doubt they really enjoy that. It's like pain relief, in my opinion. 

Imagine wasting your life, day after day, knowing that it's all your doing, that you made so much bad decisions that there is no coming back, and you live in this fucked up illusion because facing the truth - that you created this hell for yourself, and you cannot even find courage to kill yourself.

From this position you can make yourself feel less pain by making someone else less happy so that you can feel better about yourself.

That's evil people's logic. 

It's like when you have a bad day and it's so fucking bad, you feel exhausted, overwhelmed and frustrated, and you start punching and kicking your couch. That's what they are doing, only to other people.

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

On 10/17/2021 at 7:31 AM, SQAAD said:

@28 cm unbuffed

The problem is lack of understanding. I don't understand how someone can enjoy making other people miserable. I have no experience with this.  I am the complete opposite. I like making people happy. I can hurt only those who have hurt me in some way.

Try to think of it as straightforward, obvious and simple, and entirely already within your control, as apposed to some ‘thing’ sort of ‘still out there’ which you don’t ‘understand yet’. Believing (and expressing) that there is something needed (understanding) is how you veil yourself from the truth (yourself). Nothing’s hidden, nothing needs to be understood. It’s only a matter of letting go of the beliefs you already have. The really tricky aspect is now there is the internet, where people suffering from thought attachment can now convincingly sell their belief that you need to understand, what they have attached to and identified with, and believe they are ‘understanding’. (They have to first believe they have something to sell, or of course realize they don’t but lie) The issue is magnified by firmly believing they ‘know’ or ‘understand’ something you don’t. It’s like saying ‘you’re parents are at the hospital and told me to pick you up from school’. That isn’t true, but the kid will believe it if it’s said with conviction, as if an authority. The kid will basically think, oh well shit I guess I need to follow them. (Which is thought activity). 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm

On 18/10/2021 at 3:24 PM, Nahm said:

Believing (and expressing) that there is something needed (understanding) is how you veil yourself from the truth (yourself). Nothing’s hidden, nothing needs to be understood. It’s only a matter of letting go of the beliefs you already have. The really tricky aspect is now there is the internet, where people suffering from thought attachment can now convincingly sell their belief that you need to understand, what they have attached to and identified with, and believe they are ‘understanding’. (They have to first believe they have something to sell, or of course realize they don’t but lie) The issue is magnified by firmly believing they ‘know’ or ‘understand’ something you don’t. 

I think there are many things to understand. Knowing/being and understanding are not the same.

@SQAAD

Yes but I think is like things to understand, in that they are both thoughts about a thing which is not there, which is another thought without an actuality (there). 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I have a lot of these sentiments minus wanting to boil people alive ?.  It's really hard to reconcile with evil when you've seen some of the things that people are capable of in the world.  As a stage green ?, it will take me many years to come to understand and accept the evils of society.  I'll probably always have a bit of sjw in my system, wyd ya know?

Being a saint isn't easy that's why the world is like this in the first place.

On 10/17/2021 at 7:31 AM, SQAAD said:

I am the complete opposite. I like making people happy. I can hurt only those who have hurt me in some way.

shadow work. might be a bit radical but if you do shadow work youll be able to integrate 'other' and the anger towards 'other' will decrease as you start to see it a part of yourself as well. integration of those parts in yourself will help you understand that in others 

being a good/moral person requires a lot of development and consciousness. it's actually a large spectrum. this is because there is sooo much to it. emotional intelligence, quality of your intentions, the manner in the ways you cope, integrity

it's like a process to gradually reduce your selfishness and your 'evil'. i try to not think of evil as a bad because it is contained in all of us and is just what makes us human. it helps you integrate it as well. leos videos on evil may help you 

i find it an enjoyable process to find and dissolve the 'evil' in me, it's a never-ending healing journey for me 

Edited by Jacob Morres

I think a lot of abuse and bullying is performed in the name of 'social justice'. People who abuse rarely think they are in the wrong,  they usually think they are doing society a favor somehow.  

???????

I HATE THE ANTI-CHRIST! I WANT HIM TO BURN IN HELL!!!!

lol look at the irony 

To reconcile the evil in others and in the world, look at and realize the evil in yourself, your repressed shadow aspect and the need to be liked and seen as good, and see yourself as good.

Actually understand what creates the conditions for “evil”, extreme trauma which causes immense fragmentation of the psyche to cope, which disconnects one from themselves and the rest of the world.

Learn what is God, consciousness, and Love. Opposite of evil.

And what the hell is evil anyways? Define it. 

Those who commit “evil”, are just incredibly hurt and damaged people, who have been most effected by evil themselves, and are probably suffering the most on the planet as they are completely disconnected from everyone in it, that they can dissociate from the pain they cause others. Think of the most intense extreme loneliness, sense of fear, isolation, separation from the world, and need to survive, this is what causes “evil”. They are disconnected from God/Love, limited and constricted low vibration consciousness.

Recognize the selfishness, the self centeredness, narcissism, desire to hurt (boiling and destroying others like you said), lack of awareness, disconnection, lack of empathy, and ignorance you have in yourself. Etc.

What are the reason behind these traits, states, feelings, etc

and what are the root causes and trauma behind them. How have they served you? Why would you want to do such things??

It doesn’t have to be the worse thing in the world to be considered evil.

Here’s a little help.

evil= ego attachment, belief in separation, unmet needs, sense of powerlessness 

Evil acts often give others sense of power in their feeling of powerlessness & hopelessness, Lowest vibrational state, you get why some people might get a rush from killing, rape, or causing a genocide?

Also to be felt heard and understood, “evil people” often only feel hurt and pain, deep emptiness, they want to inflict on others what was done to them, and so others feel their pain.

Hate is the epitome of evil, what causes hate? Hurt.

Also, most evil people don’t see themselves as evil at all, but good, and that the world is evil.

This isn’t rocket science. You’ve just suppressed this aspect of evil so much in yourself you’re completely unaware of why would someone be evil when, even you’re talking about boiling or destroying others yourself. Killing others. All from complete lack of self awareness. That’s evil.

Also

Where is the line between “that’s not so good” and “PURE EVIL I TELL YOU”?

“I only hurt some people intentionally sometimes when I was angry” Ummm that’s evil…

”I try not to kill anyone” okay..??

Lots of Freudian slips of evil there.

Seriously a sign of such an deeply suppressed shadow aspect in yourself. Reconcile the evil in yourself. That you are deeply afraid of it. Possibly even afraid of yourself.

Please dedicate yourself to a practice of shadow work, and journaling, and parts work, to heal integrate and reconcile the lost and suppressed unconscious parts within yourself, bringing your shadow to the light of consciousness making you more whole again, and more awakened.

Also meditate more.

Edited by Ascent X
Typo

You should read Conversations with God.

In part 2 they talk about evil - spoiler alert, there are no evil people - and how Hitler went to heaven.

So called evil people are victims of circumstance. They have severe childhood trauma, or a psychopathic mind, or were indoctrinated into a dysfunctional world view. No one decides to be "evil", in fact, those people suffer a great deal.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

there is no evil, there is stupidity. As Jesus said, forgive them because they don't know what they are doing. And when you eat a steak, think that maybe in the future you would be considered a monster. but you don't know what you're doing, so don't worry. the same thing happened to the Nazis, or to the one who rapes children. the congo guerrillas put children to torture prisoners, they love it

Edited by Breakingthewall