Vibroverse

Imagination

4 posts in this topic

Anything you can imagine, even to a very very slight extent, does exist in its fullness just like your socalled real world. Anything you can imagine is real because that which is real is that which is you are imagining anyways. And the answer to all the probable questions that might go like "is this also real, is that also real" is yes, yes, yes, because that which is real is nothing but that which you're imagining and believing fully. The only difference between imagination and reality is that you are believing that reality is real and imagination is not. There is no other difference between them. No difference whatsoever. So, surrender to your self, to love. 

Edited by Vibroverse

No difference no. But… the difference is your imagining this so fucking hard that it’s become real. And your puny tiny little ego has no control of it! I imagine that you imagine you have some sort of control of it through your weak ass human imagination. Which you don’t?

4 hours ago, Dazgwny said:

No difference no. But… the difference is your imagining this so fucking hard that it’s become real. And your puny tiny little ego has no control of it! I imagine that you imagine you have some sort of control of it through your weak ass human imagination. Which you don’t?

Sure, of course i cannot do it on my ego mind level.